你说你想睡的
You said you wanted to sleep.
我现在清醒得很
Well I'm wide-awake now.
可是你很出名啊
But your known.
都说你是这个国家最让人中意的单身汉
Even celebrated as one of the most eligible bachelors in the country.
我可没想要出名 福尔摩斯先生
I never chose to be celebrated Mr. Holmes.
我一直很满意
I have always been very contented
我的婚姻能躲开公众的视线 福尔摩斯先生
that my marriages be kept from the public gaze Mr. Holmes.
为什么?
Why?
那两次婚姻可不是什么轻松的经历
They were not comfortable experiences.
呵 轻松?
Hum, comfortable?
事实上 很痛苦
Painful indeed.
痛苦?
Painful?
是的 福尔摩斯先生
That is what I said Mr. Holmes.
它们和眼下这件事没有什么关系
They have no bearing on the matter in hand.
那你能不能告诉我
Would you oblige me
你那两次婚姻是如何结束的呢?
then by telling me how your marriages ended?
第一次 是我妻子死了
The first, ended in my wife's death.
第二次 被宣告婚姻无效
The second by annulment.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我明白了
I see.
无效的原因呢?
And the grounds of the annulment.
就是被判无效了 福尔摩斯先生
It was annulled Mr. Holmes.
华生 你去把哈德森太太找来好吗?
Watson will you fetch Mrs. Hudson?
哈德森太太?
Mrs. Hudson?
来了
Yeah.
我想让你描述一下送来便条的这位女士
I want you to describe to me the lady who delivered the note.
谢谢
Thank you.
我试试吧
But I'll try sir.
不能只是试试 哈德森太太
No you must do more than try Mrs. Hudson.
你必须说清楚
You must succeed.
呃… 她… 瞧… 瞧 先生
Well...she...Iook...Iook sir,
街道对面 就是她
on the other side of the street that's her.
来啊 华生
Come Watson.
走
Drive on.
停下
Stop.
福尔摩斯
Holmes
该死的
Damn!
该死的
Damn!
我真拿你没办法
I despair.
是什么?
What is it?
电车票
A tram tickets
还有一本帐本
and an accounts book.
都是些数字
Its just figures.
没有地址
No address.
海蒂女士会步上莫德和海伦娜的后尘
Lady Hettie gone what of Maude and Helena.
别挡道 哈德森太太
Out of the way Mrs. Hudson.
噢 医生
Oh Doctor.
她是想来暗示什么
[unintelligible]
与失去亲人有关
something about losing a relative.
失去双亲
To lose one's parents
也许就算不幸了
maybe considered unfortunate.
就是这样
That's it.
那位戴面纱的女士 想暗示的就是这个
that's what the veiled lady was trying to advise.
失去一位妻子
To lose one wife
可以说是一起不幸
maybe considered unfortunate
可是失去三位妻子呢?
but to lose 3?
看上去是因为他不负责任
Begins to look like carelessness.
已经超过了不负责任 华生
Rank carelessness Watson.
是反常
Freaky.
那位女士究竟是谁?
Who is this woman?
我得读读你那有关罗伯特勋爵的笔记
I must read your notes on Lord Robert.
噢 讲点道理吧 华生 我会吃东西的
Oh be reasonable Watson I will eat.
你不能离开这个房♥间 你需要休息
You're not Leaving this room you need rest.
休息?
Rest?
好吧 那你明天早上得去拜会多兰
Well then you'll have to interview Doran tomorrow morning.
没问题
All right.
梦的科学
The science of dreams.
多么神秘的语言啊
What an undiscovered language.
跟我们的先人们想的一样
Like our ancestors thought of them.
梦具有预言性
Prophetic.
行 你看吧
Yes you may look.
具有洞察力
Precognisense.
这个小小的本子
This little book,
我们得等到它干了
we must wait until it dries.
至于那位戴面纱的女士
The woman with the veil
我们必须找到她
she must be found.
很抱歉打扰你 先生
I'm sorry to disturb you sir.
我是蒙哥马利警官
Inspector Montgomery,
我想看看您是否能辨认一下这个
I wonder if you could identify this.
我想这位年轻的女士
I understand the young lady
在离开屋子的时候
was wearing her wedding dress
是身着婚纱的
when she left the house.
是的 那是海蒂的婚纱
Yes that's Hettie's wedding dress.
很感谢您能拨冗前来
I'm grateful to you for your time.
不客气
Not at all.
大家告诉我拜访福尔摩斯先生
I've been told a visit to Mr. Holmes
是件很愉快的事
is always entertaining if nothing else.
莱文顿温泉疗养地?
Levington Spa?
雷斯垂德在莱文顿温泉疗养地干嘛?
What's Lastrad doing at Levington Spa?
下水啊
Taking the waters.
很遗憾见到你卧病在家 福尔摩斯先生
Oh sorry to see you laid up Mr. Holmes.
肯定给你的调查带来很大的不便
Must cramp your style no end.
不要紧
Never mind.
我们也没闲着
We've not been idle.
我已经拘捕弗洛拉 米勒小姐进行询问
I've arrested Miss Flora Miller for questioning.
可米勒小姐将在"伦敦西区"一剧中担任主角啊
But Miss Miller is playing a leading role in the West End.
为什么拘捕她?
Why?
弗洛拉 米勒出现在婚礼上
Flora Miller was seen at the wedding.
她来找受害人
Then she came looking for the victim.
还袭击了罗伯特勋爵
She attacked Lord Robert
离开房♥子后不久 有人看见 多兰小姐跟她在一起
and then she was seen with Miss Doran shortly after she left her house
可是她什么也不肯说
but she'll tell us nothing about it,
一言不发
nothing.
还有这个东西 福尔摩斯先生
And there's this Mr. Holmes,
此地你知 请速来
You know where to come as soon as you can.
我将等候全天
I will wait all day.
署名是F.M.
And its signed 'F.M.'
给我
Give it to me.
相当具有决定性的 不是吗?
Fairly conclusive wouldn't you say?
你在哪儿找到的?
Where'd you find this?
就在婚纱的口袋里
In the pocket of the wedding dress.
你看反了
You're looking at the wrong side.
我知道
I know what's on the other side.
对不起 你叫什么?
Excuse me what is your name?
蒙哥马利
Montgomery.
是位巡官
Inspector.
噢 一位巡官
Oh an inspector.
这纸片是从一张旅馆账单上撕下来的
This is torn from a hotel bill.
房♥间 8先令 早餐 2先令6便士
Rooms 8 shillings breakfast 2 and 6.
鸡尾酒 1先令 午餐2先令6便士
Cocktails a shilling luncheon 2 and 6
雪利酒一杯 8便士
a glass of sherry, 8 pence.
我看过了 没什么
I have looked at that, there's nothing in it.
据我所知
I know very few hotels
没几家旅馆敢对一杯雪利酒收8便士
that would dare to charge 8 pence for a glass of sherry,
不过 巡官
however inspector
我想见见米勒小姐
I would like to interview please, Miss Miller.
欢迎
You're welcome to her.
再见 福尔摩斯先生
Good day Mr. Holmes,
再见 华生医生
Doctor Watson,
再会
Inspector.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表