什么都不行
Nothing.
夜晚我穿过街道
I walk the streets at night,
寻找着危险
Iooking for danger.
有时我觉得我是在 请求这个世界给予我伤害
Sometimes I think I'm asking the world to hurt me
好让我觉得我还活着
so I can feel alive.
天哪 我梦见的就是这个啊
Good God what else may I've dreamt?
送洗的衣服?
The laundry?
诺思科特小姐 您能再告诉我一件事吗?
Miss Northcote will you satisfy me upon one point?
我愿尽我所能
If I can.
你在流浪
You're meanderings,
在夜里流浪
nocturnal meanderings,
有没有走过帕克俱乐部?
do they ever take you past the Park Club?
圣西蒙勋爵 在婚礼前夜遭到枪击
Lord St. Simon was shot at on the night before his wedding
是你干的吧?
that was you?
我无法眼睁睁地看着 另一条生命遭到毁灭
Couldn't bear to see another life destroyed.
罗伯特勋爵的妻子
Lord Robert's wife,
他的第一任妻子是被谋杀的
first wife, was murdered.
谋杀?
Murdered?
她也拥有一笔财产
She also had a fortune.
他们在法国度完蜜月不久
She was robbed and killed
她就遭到了抢劫并被杀害了
shortly after their honeymoon in France.
谁干的?
By who?
一个叫托马斯弗鲁特的人
A man called Thomas Floutier.
他被定罪了吗?
Was he convicted?
是的 可是他逃走了
Yes but he escaped
他现在在哪儿?
and where is he now?
你觉得他在哪儿?
Where do you think he is?
知道吗?
Any idea?
格洛文
Glovin.
不 我不知道… 不知道
No I don't know... I don't know.
我没有证据
I have no proof.
只不过是凭借直觉吧
Just the strength of your convictions.
是的
Yes.
诺思科特小姐
Miss Northcote
恐怕你那一枪的声音
I'm afraid the sound of your shot
没有传到我们高贵的单身汉的耳朵里啊
never reached the ears of our noble bachelor.
第三次结婚的圣西蒙勋爵
The thrice married Lord St. Simon.
我不能指望你明白
I cannot expect you to understand
我有多羡慕你
how much I envy you.
棋逢对手
A delight it must be
真是令人愉快
to face an opponent of some worth.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
哈德森太太?
Mrs. Hudson?
他真的会帮忙吗?
Is he really going to help?
噢 当然了
Oh yes.
他已经在帮忙了
He already is.
贝拉当时在教堂里
Bella was in the church.
对吧 我的宝贝
Weren't we my sweetness,
我悄悄把贝拉带了进去
I smuggled Bella in.
她像金子般闪耀
She was as good as gold.
发生了什么事吗?
Did anything occur?
噢 没有什么异常的
Oh nothing occurred out of the ordinary.
我向你保证
I'll assure you.
好好想想
Please try to remember.
哦对了 甜蜜的小海蒂 把花束掉在地上了
Oh yes, sweet little Hettie dropped her bouquet you know.
有人把它捡了起来
And had it picked up for her.
- 掉了花束 - 那人挺迷人的
- Dropped her bouquet. - He was quite an attractive,
我是说那个帮她捡起花束的人
the one who picked it up I mean.
我想大概是多兰家的一个亲戚
One of the Doran's I suppose.
他看上去一身美国味
He looked American at any rate.
谢谢
Thank you.
杜阿尔特
Duarte.
你不会碰巧还有一个女继承人备用吧?
You don't I suppose have another heiress up your sleeve?
见你的鬼 卡拉汉
Damn you Callahan.
你都看到了
The newspapers you see
报纸上报道了你岳父家门口发生的
reported a scene of disgusting vulgarity
恶心粗鄙的一幕
on your father in-law's doorstep.
我纳闷你要怎么对他解释?
I wonder how you'll explain that to him?
多兰觉得我清白无辜
Doran doesn't think me uninnocent.
他接受了我的故事
He accepted my story.
显而易见 米勒小姐喝醉了
It was clear to everyone that Miss Miller was drunk.
而你则从我的搭档那里
And managed to obtain from my partners
获得了一次缓刑
a temporary stay of execution.
就这样了
That's all
一天还是两天?
a day or two?
你必须给我证据
You must have proof.
证明什么 看在老天的份上?
Proof of what for God's sake?
证明那只加州的小鹅
Proof that the Californian goose
还愿意把金蛋下在格洛文 就这样
remains willing to lay its golden eggs at Glovin that's all.
- 这事不会搞砸了吧?- 没有
- Nothing was jeopardized that? - No
- 没有?- 没有 当然没有
- Nothing? - No of course not.
那米勒小姐呢?
What about Miss Miller?
要是她能唱那么一出戏
If she's capable of a scene like that.
她还能唱别的什么吧?
What else is she capable of?
我希望她没有什么别的事情可说了
I hope she has nothing else to reveal.
相信我
Trust me.
一点也不 勋爵
Not an inch my Lord.
我刚刚发现一位 叫弗兰西斯 海 莫尔顿的先生
I just discovered a Mr. Francis Hay Moulton
住在26号♥房♥间
is in room 26.
一位美国绅士
An American gentleman
他的妻子昨天刚刚才到
whose wife only joined him yesterday.
他名字的缩写是F.H.M.
His initials are F.H.M.,
F.M.
F.M.
- 啊 对不起 - 等等 先生
- Ah excuse me, - One moment please sir.
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
And how can I assist you sir?
雪利酒一杯多少钱?
How much is a glass of sherry?
8便士
That would be 8.
谢谢
Thank you.
我私底下答应了莫尔顿先生
I personally promise Mr. Moulton
说你们两个都可以自♥由♥地回加州去
that you will both be free to return to California.
就当是 你的妻子从未进过那家教堂
It will be as if you're wife had never entered that church.
你是怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
这个并不重要
That is unimportant.
要是你想听听我的看法
If I may give you my opinion
我想这里头的秘密太多了一点
I think there's been a little too much secrecy already.
我可以跟莫尔顿太太谈谈吗?
May I speak to Mrs. Moulton?
你要先告诉我你们两个到底是谁才行
Not before you tell who the devil you are.
我们受雇于圣西蒙勋爵 他要我们寻找他的妻子
We're been engaged by Lord St. Simonto find his wife.
莫尔顿先生 她父亲的反应会很激烈的
Mr. Moulton, her father will take it very hard
我想她没有跟他沟通过
I think that she did not communicate with him.
可是她有的 该死的 她有沟通过
But she did damn it, she did.
没错 弗洛拉 米勒的便条
And yes the note from Flora Miller
现在应该到他手上了
he would have received it by now.
很好
Good.
她父亲从未认可我
Her father never approved of me.
噢 是嘛
Oh really.
你知道在海湾海岸…
You see up in the Gulf Shores...
当然这就是她父亲的理由了
Surely these are explanations for her father.
要是你能听我说完
You made criticism of Henrietta's duties
你会发现你是在批评亨丽埃塔 对她父亲的孝心了
towards her father if you'll hear me out.
我答应了老多兰
I promised old man Doran
我会离开 不再打扰亨丽埃塔
I'd go away and not trouble Henrietta
直到我出人头地
until I'd made my way
不过我们在我离开之前秘密结了婚
but we got married in secret before I went.
后来 有人告诉他们 我死在西北了
Then I was reported dead up in the high northwest
亨丽埃塔于是 就把我们秘密结婚的事告诉他了
so Henrietta told him then about our secret marriage.
他派人去调查 看我是否像他们说的那样死了
He sent someone out to check I was dead like they said.
那人一直没有找到我
That man never found me
亨丽埃塔因我的死而死心了
so Henrietta gave me up for dead.
弗兰西斯 哈利 莫尔顿先生
And so Mr. Francis Harry Moulton
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表