她没告诉我
She doesn't tell me.
华生医生 夫人
Doctor Watson Madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗格森太太?
Mrs. Ferguson?
我现在代履村医之责 他病了
I'm standing in locum for the village doctor who's sick.
是的
Yes.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你昨天来过
You were here yesterday.
请坐吧
Please sit down.
你希望跟我说什么呢?
So what is it you wish to say to me?
想问问经历了这么悲痛的损失后 你还好吧
To ask how you are after your tragic loss?
需不需要什么有助睡眠的药物?
If you need anything for sleeping?
世上没有任何药物
There are no remedies in the world
能让我夜里睡得着觉的 医生
that would make me sleep at night doctor.
是的 我明白
Yes I understand.
但今天不同
But the day's different.
我睡着了
I sleep.
至少不知不觉地几个小时过去了
At least hours fly by without me.
想喝点什么吗?
Do you wish for something to drink?
哦 不 不 不 谢谢
Oh no,no. No thank you.
你的朋友 那位侦探
You're friend the detective
今天怎么没和你在一起?
is not with you today.
他去了伦敦
Gone to London.
你丈夫是不是告诉你
Your husband told you
歇洛克 福尔摩斯在村子里?
that Sherlock Holmes was in the village?
不是我丈夫 不是
Not my husband no.
哦 那就是斯托克顿先生了?
Oh then it was Mr. Stockton?
斯托克顿?
Stockton?
是斯托克顿 是的
It was Stockton yes.
他昨天好心地把我带了出去
He was kind enough to take me out yesterday
跟我的女仆一起兜了风
for a drive with my maid.
你认识斯托克顿吗?
Do you know Stockton?
不 我从未见过他
No I haven't met him.
福尔摩斯认识他
Holmes knows him.
他昨天也坐车去了 一所废弃的旧房♥子
He too went for ride yesterday to an old ruined house.
哦 是的
Oh yes.
那房♥子
The house.
你去过那里吗 夫人?
You've been there Madame?
只不过是座烧毁了的房♥子
It's just a burned out house.
我毫无兴趣
No interest to me.
没有鬼吗?
No ghosts?
我想有很多吧
Many I should think
不过没有一个出来溜达的
but none came out to play.
你觉得斯托克顿怎么样?
What do you make of Stockton?
他似乎能激起人们强烈的情感
He seems to arouse strong feelings in people.
是什么情感呢?
What should that be?
我说不清楚
I couldn't tell you.
我只不过是听说的
It's only what I've heard.
你想听我对斯托克顿的看法吗?
You want my opinion on Stockton?
呃 起初我不喜欢他
Well at first I disliked him
他对我的国家很感兴趣
then he was interested about my country.
又会讲我们的语言 于是我自然欢迎他
He speaks my language and so I welcome him.
- 可是村子里… - 我对村子完全不了解
- But the village... - I know nothing of the village.
激烈的情绪 正如你说的
Strong feelings you say.
乡巴佬… 英国的乡巴佬
Peasants... English peasants.
而斯托克顿给了你一些安慰?
And Stockton offered you some consolation?
他了解死去的人
He understands the dead.
了解我们所发生的事情
What happens to us.
了解我们的去向
Where we go.
知道我的小里卡多去了哪里
Where my little Ricardo has gone.
那是我仅有的安慰
It's the only solace I have.
从你丈夫身上你得不到安慰吗?
You have none with your husband?
一点也没有
None.
他干嘛要把我带到这么个糟糕的地方来?
Why did he bring me here to this terrible place?
我告诉你吧 因为他想让我的小孩子
I tell you because he wanted my little baby
变成一个像杰克那样的英国佬
to be an Englishman like Jack.
他想要另一个杰克
He wanted another boy like Jack.
死后埋在一个英国人的墓地里
Is that so wonderful
就真的那么好吗?
to end up buried in an English grave?
要是我让你难过了 我深表抱歉
I'm sorry if I caused you pain.
有什么关系呢?
Why not?
你是位医生
You are a doctor.
了解真♥相♥当然更好
It is better to bring the truth out.
确实如此
Indeed.
你会留下来用午餐吗?
And now you will stay for lunch?
谢谢
Thank you.
我留下来用了午餐还有下午茶
I stayed for lunch,tea.
在花♥园♥里喝茶
I had tea in the garden.
她是一个出色的女人
She's a remarkable woman.
非常有教养
Most cultured person.
我想就算是你也会觉得有她陪伴很愉快
I think even you would enjoy her company.
女仆呢?
And the maid?
噢 女仆嘛 呃…
Awe now the maid well.
迈克尔的脖子上还有吻痕
There are still love marks on Michael's neck.
我只是在回忆细节
And I'm only recalling the details
是因为你想听
since you asked for them.
弗格森有没有在场?
And Ferguson's part all of this?
弗格森是在下午三四点回来的
Ferguson returned mid afternoon.
杰克呢?
And Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
杰克没有回来
Jack hadn't returned.
没人惦记他?
He wasn't missed?
谈起他一两次
Referred to once or twice but missed
至于惦记嘛 我说不清
I couldn't tell you.
这里的那个女孩呢?
And the girl here?
从早上起一直那样
Unchanged since this morning.
你的伦敦之旅呢?
Your trip to London?
我觉得去斯托克顿的房♥间看看
I thought a visit to Stockton's room
也许更有帮助
might be more useful.
有没有发生什么事情?
Did anything happen?
没有
Nothing.
活人和死人都没有出现
Neither the living nor the dead appeared.
不过尽管如此还是很有益处的
But it was instructive nonetheless.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
该死的孩子
Curse the boy.
和你的朋友在一起吗?
With your friend?
呆在里头
Stay in.
进去
Get inside.
斯托克顿 我要跟你谈谈
Stockton I want to talk to you.
进去
Get in.
进去
Get in!
看看这里
See here.
你干的好事
Your work.
我的儿子 妻子 女仆
My boy,my wife,my maid
都是你的了
you'll have it all
我们成了你乡村宿怨的一部分了
and we're a part of your village vendetta.
抱歉 你在说什么啊?
I'm sorry what are you talking about?
你到底想从我们这儿得到什么?
What do you want from us?
是你把你的妻子介绍给我认识的
You introduced me to your wife.
说英语 你这该死的
Speak English damn you.
说英语
Speak English!
你竟敢侮辱我
How dare you insult.
不 够了
No enough.
现在把她带走 把你的同类带走
Now take her,take your creature
但是看在上帝的份上 留下我的妻子和儿子
but leave my wife and my boy for God's sake.
杰克 留下
Jack stay.
留下 杰克
Stay Jack.
放开他
Leave him.
让他走
Let him go.
杰克
Jack.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表