谢谢 爱丽丝
Thank you Alice.
我告退了 先生
Sir.
我们应当报♥警♥
We must call the police.
你的那个女人呢 那个演戏的
What about this woman of yours, this actress,
跟这事儿会不会有什么关系?
could she have anything to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我去找警♥察♥
I'll get the police.
你不反对吧?
Do you have any objection?
不
No.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
噢 我亲爱的
Oh my darling.
我告诉过你 你该做的事情就是正常吃东西
I've told you what you should be doing is eating properly.
请进
Come in.
来了这个
This has come.
上面写着"十万火急"
It is marked 'Most Urgent.'
哈德森太太 我还不能看
Mrs. Hudson I can still see.
你没事吧 福尔摩斯先生
Are you all right Mr. Holmes.
你知道我多希望我把门锁上了
You know I wish I'd never unlocked the door.
不
No.
上面有私人的亲笔签名
Well it's got a personal autograph.
还算是好的了
That's an improvement.
今天早上的邮件
This morning's mail
是鱼贩和海关监察员来的
was from a fishmonger and a tidewaiter.
哦 还是高级信笺呢
Well that's a fashionable epistle indeed.
我亲爱的歇洛克.福尔摩斯
My dear Sherlock Holmes,
布莱克沃特勋爵告诉过我
Lord Blackwater tells me
我可以绝对信任
that I may place implicit reliance
您的辨别力与判断力
upon your judgment and discretion.
苏格兰场已经介入此事的调查
Scotland Yard is already acting in this matter
而且对您没有提出任何反对的意见
and there is no objection to you
事情是有关圣西蒙勋爵的婚礼
It's about that Lord St. Simon wedding.
是的 没意思 没意思 没意思
Yes dull, dull, dull.
天蓝色 黑色条纹上面有三个蒺藜
Azure, 3 caltrops in chief over a fess sable.
是他 没错
That's him alright.
是圣西蒙勋爵 他来早了
It's Lord St. Simon, he's early.
噢 华生 我正要睡觉呢
Watson I'm trying to sleep.
你知道我办案的方法
You know my methods.
让门开着就好
Leave the door open.
福尔摩斯在哪儿啊?
Where is Holmes huh?
福尔摩斯先生身体不适 勋爵
Mr. Holmes is indisposed my Lord.
他委托我进行初步的调查
He has entrusted the preliminaries to me.
我熟悉他的方法
I know his methods.
很好
Very well.
很好
Very well.
除了这事儿给我造成的悲痛
Apart from the distress this has caused me
你还明白其中的微妙吧?
you understand the delicacy?
完全了解
Indeed.
完全了解
Indeed.
布莱克沃特勋爵说
Lord Blackwater said that
福尔摩斯先生以前处理过类似的案件
Mr. Holmes has handled cases of this sort before
尽管我觉得
though hardly I imagine
他们的社会地位与我不可同日而语
from the same class of society.
事实上 他这次算是纡尊降贵了
He would in fact be descending.
先生
Sir.
福尔摩斯先生处理的上一宗
On Mr. Holmes' last client
类似案件的委托人是一位国王
to the sort was a King.
好极了 华生
Very well Watson.
呵 我还不知道呢
Huh, I had no idea.
是哪一位国王呢?
Which King?
呃 勋爵 您应该明白
Well you can understand my Lord
对于其它委托人的事情 他都是完全保密的
that he extends to the affairs of other clients
就像他也会对您的事情三缄其口一样
the same secrecy, which he's promised you in yours.
当然了
Of course.
我们要怎么找到她呢 先生?
How are we to find her sir?
她怎么会失踪呢?
How can she of disappeared?
她在哪儿呢?
Where is she?
我必须把她找回来
I must have her back.
一个藏在暗中的女人
A woman obscured.
就在仪式结束后
It was after the ceremony outside the church
在教堂外头 我开始觉察她有些不对劲
that first noticed that something was wrong.
就在你们出来的时候?而不是之前?
As you came out and not before?
不是
No.
那她进来的时候呢?
And as she came in?
她显得有些不安
She appeared a little apprehensive
不过看上去还是楚楚动人
but she looked quite lovely
而且很开心
and very happy.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember rightly
报纸上暗示说
the newspapers implied
米勒小姐喝得醉醺醺的
that Miss Miller was drunk
出现在你家门口
when she made the scene at your front door.
据我判断 是的 很有可能她醉了
As far as I could judge yes it was likely.
勋爵 我可以问问
My Lord would it be in order to ask
你和米勒小姐是什么关系吗?
the nature of your relationship with Miss Miller?
可以
Yes.
简单地说 她曾是我的情妇
If somewhat naive she was my mistress.
我们几个月前分手了
We parted some months ago.
我觉得我当时还是很慷慨的
I was I believe generous.
是不是你遇到多兰小姐时候的事?
And that is when you met Miss Doran?
事实上 在那之前
Before in fact.
米勒小姐的酒瘾 之前就曾引起过好几次争吵
Miss Miller's drinking had already led to some scenes.
她渐渐变得不可信任
She was becoming very unreliable.
你是否觉得…
Do you think...
你是否觉得米勒小姐是那种
Do you think Miss Miller's the sort of person
比起让你难堪 更会向你复仇的人?
to seek revenge on you beyond embarrassing you a bit?
酒精对人的影响是难以预料的
Drink affects people unpredictably.
苏格兰场的警♥察♥也觉得
But the chap at Scotland Yard also believes
米勒小姐与海蒂的失踪有关
Miss Miller to be implicated in Hettie's disappearance.
你最好还是应应门吧 先生?
Hadn't you better answer the door sir?
什么事?
What?
我知道 我知道 福尔摩斯先生
I know I know Mr. Holmes,
不过事情很奇怪
the circumstances are odd though.
我觉得你该看看这个
I felt you should see this.
两位女士莫德和海伦娜有何关系?
What of ladies Maud and Helena?
那妇人是位女士
The woman was lady
毫无疑问的
no doubt about it.
她身上有种东西 我觉得
There was something about her,
引人注目
compelling I call it,
非常引人注目
most compelling.
谢谢 哈德森太太
Thank you Mrs. Hudson?
不是她的衣服和面纱
Never mind her clothes and her veil
是她的声音
it was her voice.
她可是位女士
She was a lady.
你是说她戴着面纱?
Did you say she wore a veil?
是的 先生
Yes sir.
哈德森太太 你说得我… 脊背发冷
Mrs. Hudson I have a faint, cold fear runs through my veins.
噢 先生
Oh sir.
你把火生起来好吗?
Would you put a match to the fire?
当然好的
Of course.
谢谢 哈德森太太
Thank you Mrs. Hudson.
罗伯特勋爵
Now Lord Robert.
莫德还有海伦娜这两个名字
If I were to mention the names Maud and Helena to you
对你来说有什么意义吗?
would they mean anything?
当然了
Certainly they would.
它们是罗伯特勋爵
They are names of the 2 women
两位前妻的名字
to whom Lord Robert was previously married.
前妻?
Married?
你以前结过婚吗?
You were married?
请原谅我朋友的惊讶 勋爵
Forgive my friend's surprise my Lord.
你干嘛不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表