某种格林童话之类的案子了
to some Grimm's fairytale.
呃 这个梅瑞德可是个神职人员
Well this Merridew is a man of the cloth.
一个信仰基♥督♥教的人
A man of Christian belief.
那正是勉强算得上有趣的一点了
That is of marginal interest.
把手伸长了 华生
Make a long arm,Watson,
让我们查查字母V 看有什么说法
Iet us see what the 'V' has to say.
格洛里亚斯科特航行记
Voyage of the Gloria Scott
那是个很糟的案件
that was a bad business.
我还记得
I have some recollection
你还做了些记录 华生
that you made a record of it Watson,
虽然结果并不值得祝贺
though I was unable to congratulate you upon the result.
造伪钞者维克多林奇
Victor Lynch and the forger,
有毒的蜥蜴或叫大毒蜥
the Venomous Lizard or Gila,
那是个很不寻常的案子
remarkable case that.
马戏团美女维多利亚
Victoria,the circus belle.
强盗范德比尔特
Vanderbilt and the Yeggman.
我想喝点茶 福尔摩斯
I should like some tea Holmes.
毒贩
Vipers.
奇异锻工维戈尔…
Vigor and the Hammersmith Wonder...
你说什么?
did you say something?
要不要我叫人送些茶上来?
Shall I call down for some tea?
很好的旧索引
Good old index.
你知道你难不倒它
You know you can't beat it.
听听这个:匈牙利的吸血鬼
Listen to this,vampirism in Hungary
还有特兰西瓦尼亚的吸血鬼
and again vampires in Transylvania.
亲爱的朋友 发生什么事了?
My dear friend what has happened?
您能马上来一趟吗?
Will you come at once?
是的 当然可以
Yes of course.
垃圾 华生 都是些垃圾
Rubbish Watson rubbish.
这些得在它们心脏里插上木棍
What are we to do with walking corpses
才能让它们呆在坟墓里的行尸
that have to have stakes driven through their hearts
跟我们有什么关系?
to keep them in their graves?
这样的东西真值得我们关注吗?
Are we to give serious attention to such things?
完全是精神失常
It's pure lunacy.
呃 毫无疑问你是对的
Well no doubt your right.
我们这个事务所
This agency
应该坚守它自己的立场
must stand flat footed upon the ground of that it is to remain.
世界对我们来说够大了
The world is big enough for us.
没必要再去管什么鬼的事情
No ghost need apply.
噢 对哦 鬼嘛…
Awe well now ghosts...
却要我们去管
Need apply.
你打不打算告诉我
Are you prepared to tell me
这些是谁给你的?
who supplied you with these?
还有给你干嘛?
And to what purpose?
呃 我让帕秋姆的一个牙医
Well I had them made for me
给我做的
by a dentist from Pachum.
是我曾经一次需要的必要伪装
It was a necessary disguise I needed once.
我忘了
I forget.
那你用过它们吗?
And did you put them to use?
颇具打击性的幽默哦 华生
Balking humor again Watson.
你真的要克制这种做法
You really must guard against it.
阿尔伯特?
Albert?
街上有个人给了我这个 先生
A man gave me this in the street sir.
一位上了年纪的先生
Elderly gent,
他说他有急事要见您
he says he's got to see you urgent.
就是你那位牧师
It's your man of the cloth.
让他进来吧
Show him up.
小心些
With care.
好的 先生
Yes sir.
噢 阿尔伯特?
Oh Albert?
先生?
Sir?
你相信世上有吸血鬼吗?
Do you believe in the existence of vampires?
噢 是的 非常相信 先生
Oh yeah,most definitely sir.
这是智慧的声音
There speaks the voice of wisdom.
我相信并无实在经历
No experience I trust.
好啦 谢谢你 年轻人
Yes thank you young man.
我还不算老朽
I'm not quite in my grave yet.
你好 福尔摩斯先生
Hello Mr. Holmes,
这么急来找你 你能见我真好
this is so good of you to see me on such notice.
我知道你有多忙
I know how busy you are.
请坐下 牧师
Sit down and settle yourself Reverend.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦你叫威金斯送些茶进来好吗?
Will you tell Wiggins to bring in the tea?
- 好的 先生 - 谢谢 阿尔伯特
- Yes sir. - Thank you Albert.
这位是我的朋友和同事
This is my friend and colleague.
华生医生 是的… 是的 我认识
Doctor Watson yes...yes I know.
我的顾问
Now my solicitors,
莫里森 来自莫里森&…
Morrison,Morrison and...
多德公♥司♥?
Dodd?
事实上他们并非真是我的顾问
Point of fact there not really my solicitors
不是的 很久前我跟他们有些往来
no I had some dealings with them long ago.
我不太记得是关于什么事的了
I forget quite what about.
机械
Machinery.
是吗?
Was it?
呃 不管怎么说
Well anyway
我是代表我的朋友和我本人到这儿来的
I'm here on behalf of a friend of mine and myself too.
我非常希望你们不要
And I'm very anxious you shouldn't take me
把我当成一个老傻瓜
for a complete old fool.
不会的
Please.
你慢慢说
You must take your time.
从何说起呢
Where to start it all.
我是兰伯利教区的牧师
I'm Vicar of Lamberley;
我在那地方呆了很久了
I've been there longer than I care to think.
是该走人的时候了
Only time to go but
不过让我跟你谈谈鲍勃弗格森
Iet me tell you about Bob Ferguson.
不会是里奇蒙德的鲍勃弗格森吧?
Not Bob Ferguson of Richmond?
他也记得你 医生
He remembers you too Doctor
你们在橄榄球场上结识
from the rugby field.
他也许是最好的三分卫
Possibly the finest three-quarter
不过不曾为英格兰出赛过
never to have been capped for England.
我就是这样看的
And my sentiments precisely.
我热爱这项运动
I love the game and
毫不谦虚地说 我曾经打得不错
if modesty permits I once turned out myself quite a player.
鲍勃在国外工作了很多年
Well Bob has spent much most of his working life abroad.
做棉花贸易
Cotton brooking.
他跟他前妻生了一个孩子叫杰克
Now his first wife,by whom he has a son Jack,
几年前他妻子死于高烧…
she died of fever some years ago and...
瞧 我觉得很有必要让你
Iook it's absolutely essential
了解事情的全貌
that I put you in the full picture.
就这样接着讲下去吧 牧师
Continue just as you're doing Reverend.
福尔摩斯经常是
It is often Holmes' method
紧闭着双眼
to absorb all
把所有的细节都听进去
relevant detail with his eyes tight shut.
鲍勃最近回到了家乡
Well Bob arrived home recently
带了一位从秘鲁来的新娘
with a new bride
和他们襁褓中的孩子
and a baby from Peru.
对于所有有关的人来说 都是一场艰难的改变
Difficult transition for all concerned
这个你想象得到
as you may imagine.
你会骑马吗 杰克?
You ride Jack?
- 不会 - 他当然会了
- No. - Of course he rides.
还是我教的呢
I taught him.
所有的事情都是我教给你的 对吧杰克?
Taught you everything didn't I Jack?
不过我得让你注意一位陌生人
But I must turn your attention to a stranger
就在这一家从秘鲁回来前
who came into our midst not long
他先来到了我们这里
before our Peruvian family.
他叫约翰 斯托克顿
His name is John Stockton.
呃 起初我很欢迎他
Well at first I welcomed him
把他当作是一个知识分子 一个作家
as a man of intellect,a writer
一个能给我们小小的社区带来生机的人
and stimulus to our little community.
噢 谢谢
Oh thank you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表