不行 职责所限
No, duties forbid.
团里有晚宴
Our regimental dinner alas.
女士们 再见
Ladies.
洛蒂 他真不错
Lottie he is gorgeous.
也很可爱
He's divine.
你怎么有这福气找到夏洛特呢?
How'd you get so lucky Charlotte?
但是布迪索特顿在哪?
But where is Buddley Solterton?
真为你高兴 洛蒂
Oh I'm so happy for you Lottie.
这是什么?
What is this?
不是出自我的手
It's not in my hand.
亲爱的上校
My dear Colonel
你不会想我把原件给你看吧?
you don't expect me to give you the original do you?
你从哪得到的?
Where did you get this?
谁给你的?
Who gave it to you?
嗯
Oh well,
除了你心爱之人还有谁?
who but the object of your affections.
我不信
I don't believe it.
不可能
It's not possible.
你想从我这儿得到什么?
What do you want from me?
- 1200磅 - 什么?
- Two hundred pounds! - What?
这么点就能搞定一切
For it all to be blown away.
做梦 一分钱我都不给
Never! I won't part with a penny.
我要先看着你下地狱
I'll see you in hell first.
想想你可爱的新娘 上校
Think of your lovely bride Colonel.
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
每个人都要问问自己
One has to ask oneself
能吃多少黄油?
how much butter can one eat?
多帝马丁很明显
Dotty Martian apparently
能吃17勺盐外加一些胡椒粉
got seventeen salt and pepper parts.
17勺?
Seventeen?
是真的
It's true.
我想到了一个解决的办法
I was thinking of a way of dealing with it
- 就是… - 帮我一下
- was to... - Help me.
给她写封礼貌的信
Was to mail her politely,
一直都挺有用 直到再也没用
always useful until the awful day when always useless,
她就告诉了公爵夫人
she said to the Duchess.
- 不是吧 - 是真的
- No. - Yes, it's true.
利利无意中听到的 是吧利利?
Lillie overheard her didn't you Lillie?
是的 小姐
Yes my lady.
哈瑞想在海上举♥行♥婚礼
Harry wanted us to be married at sea
在一艘私人游船上 只有船员参加
on a pirate ship with only the crew invited
但是谁也不能这样 是吧?
but one really can't can we?
是啊 没人真能那样
No my dear one really can't.
我下了一个极愚蠢的赌注
I made an extremely foolish wager
结果最后我和一个重骑兵干上了
but I ended up boxing a dragoon.
这三天里 这场婚礼还有什么要完善的吗?
And will you mend for the nuptials, my dear fellow, in three days?
你还是有点小小的焦虑吧
You have a small flutter in itself.
给凉脚丫的厚袜子
Thick socks for cold feet.
要希望它们派不上用场都很难
You can rarely hopes they won't be needed.
是的 我祖父幻想自己是个拳击手
Yeah my grandfather fancied himself as something of a pugilist.
他是个魁梧的人
He was a fortho.
我记得有一年夏天在爱尔兰
I remember one summer in Ireland,
我那时大概有8岁了
I must have been about eight years old I suppose.
他决定给我上一课
He decided to give me a lesson,
我从没有那么害怕过
I've never been so frightened in my life.
洛蒂 这是什么?
Lottie what is it?
洛蒂?
Lottie?
出什么事了?
What's the problem?
是信…
There's some letters.
什么?
What?
看来去不成布迪索特顿了
Looks like it's goodbye Buddley Solterton.
我必须去看看她
I must go to her.
别去 亲爱的
No my angel.
缪尔王子要迎娶哈甘罗德男爵之女
Prince Muir is about to marry Baroness Haganlod.
他第一任妻子玛丽
Lost his first wife,
徳娃葛兰姆公主 在10年前去世
Princess Mary Devagram ten years ago.
罗斯伯里阁下受邀
Lord Rosebury has accepted an invitation
将参加在谢菲尔德举♥行♥的卡特勒家宴
to dine at the Cutler's Feast in Sheffield.
你心不在焉 华生
You're not trying Watson.
是吗 福尔摩斯?
Well really Holmes?
我一直在读报纸
I've been reading things out
自从今早8点开始
since half past eight this morning.
没有一篇文章让你有反应
You haven't reacted to a single article.
我会的 我保证
I shall react I assure you
只要你有东西吸引到我
the moment you read out something which catches my attention.
这个有意思
Oh this is interesting.
英格兰霍克斯坦国王板球队
Lord Hockstein of English Cricketers
下个月要去费城和多伦多
are leaving next monthfor Philadelphia and Toronto.
那些地方的人究竟对板球了解多少?
What on earth does that continent know about cricket?
尊贵的迈尔斯小姐
The honorable Miss Miles
在婚礼的两天前 解除了与多金上校的婚约
has broken off her engagement to Colonel Dorking two days before the wedding.
今年冬天女性最重要的一样打扮
The most important item in a woman's appearance this winter
是她的帽子头饰
will be her headgear.
进来
Yes?
先生 我来给您生火
I've come to light the fire for you sir.
不是现在 谢谢
Not at the moment thank you.
走开
Go away.
警督?
Inspector?
夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
嗯 是
Yes.
这是多金上校的来信
It's from Colonel Dorking.
谁送来的?
Who delivered it?
他的勤务兵
His batman.
上面是多金上校
This is Colonel Dorking.
他和迈尔斯小姐的婚礼
His engagement to the honorable Miss Miles
在昨天取消了
was broken off yesterday.
你瞧 我有听
You see I was listening.
是雷斯垂德
It's Lastrade.
我不知道他是否在楼上 警督
I don't know that he's in Inspector.
警督?
Inspector?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
你知道我为什么来
you know what I'm here for.
不知道 和我说说
No prey tell me.
为了那封信
I've come for the letter,
就在那个信封里
which arrived in that envelope.
那是被偷出来的
It was stolen from the rooms
在约翰 多金上校的房♥间里
of Colonel John Dorking
然后到了华生医生手里
and delivered into the hands of Doctor Watson
在不到20分钟的时间里
not twenty minutes ago.
现在在你手上吗?
Do you have it?
是有送来 但算是"偷"吗?
Delivered, yes but stolen?
这是给我的私人信件 雷斯垂德
It was a postal note to me Lastrade.
这是警方的证据
It's police evidence.
上校已经死了
The Colonel is dead.
是的 我们知道
Yes we know.
自杀
by his own hand.
并没有什么凶杀的嫌疑 不是吗?
Foul play is not suspected is it?
你怎么这么肯定?
How can you be so sure it isn't?
信上说得很明白
Because the note made it clear.
那么…
So,
要是他想自杀
why should he write to you
为什么还要给你写信?
if he's topping himself?
你认识他吗?
Did you know the man?
我不认识他
I had no knowledge of him.
那回答我的问题
Oh answer my question
或者 还是把信给我
or better still show me the letter.
它不会告诉你什么
It will tell you nothing.
那么在我看来
So it seems to me
既然雇了你
on the point of engaging you
他一定是改变了主意
he must have changed his mind.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表