先动脑子再动手
The brain before the cudgel rule.
同时
Meanwhile,
他会故伎重演
just like him,
不断勒索他的受害人
he'll squeeze his victims
直到把他们榨干为止
till he's drained them dry
我们却不去阻止他
and we're doing nothing to stop him.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
你必须吃饭 孩子
You must eat child.
什么让你烦恼?
What's troubling you?
你在等谁来吗?
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
我只是在想我的婚事
I'm just thinking about my wedding.
现在告诉我实话
Now tell me the truth.
抓住你了
Gotchya?
这房♥子里的人几点上♥床♥ 阿吉?
What time do they go to bed in this house Aggie?
你想知道这个干什么?
What do you want to know for?
我就可以知道什么时候来看你是安全的
So I know when it's safe to visit you.
你可以随时到墙边来
You could always come in over the wall.
用小卵石敲我的窗户
Throw pebbles at my window.
哪扇是你的窗?
Which is your window?
如果你娶了我
I'll only tell you
我就告诉你 亲爱的
if you marry me love.
- 阿吉 我不能 - 那我就不告诉你
- Oh Aggie I can't. - Then I wont tell.
你总是那么牙尖嘴利
You have such a way with words.
好吧
All right.
我在最上面的角落里
I'm at the very, very top on the corner
而主人 他在下面一层
and Master, he's a floor below
但是他靠近花♥园♥
but he's next to the garden
赫伯斯先生
and Monsieur Hebworth
他在一楼
he's on the ground floor
穿过书房♥就是
just across from the study.
刘易斯睡觉的时候 你来了也吵不醒他
Lewis is sleeping don't you come wake him.
仆人厅里一直流传这个笑话
There's a joke in the servant's hall.
为什么他不睡楼上呢?
Why don't he sleep upstairs?
因为主人想让他看门
Because the master wants him on guard.
他怕夜贼
He's afraid of burglars.
你是夜贼吗?
Are you a burglar?
我被你打动了
You touched my heart.
我会把你当成是我的礼物
I will make you a gift of mine.
出来
Off you go.
出来
Off you go.
马克西米利安 谁让你出来的?
Maximilian, who let you out.
停下
Stop.
过来
Come here.
罗伯特 停下
Robert, Stop it.
停下
Stop it.
我会抓住你的 埃斯科特
I'll get you Escott.
他就在那拐角处
He's just around the corner.
为什么这么大吵大闹?
What's this bloody racket?
是…
Well there...
华生 你会很有兴趣听到下面这个消息
Watson you'll be interested to hear
我订婚了
that I'm engaged to be married.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
和米尔沃顿的女仆
To the Milverton's housemaid.
我的天
Good heavens.
我需要线索
I needed information.
可你做得太过火了
Surely you've gone too far.
这是必不得已
It was a most necessary step.
我和她一起散步
I've walked with her,
和她聊天
talked with her.
天晓得谈了什么
heaven knows talks.
但是这女孩怎么办
But the girl?
没有办法 华生
Can't help it Watson.
在这种赌博下
One must play one's cards as best one can
必须出好每一手牌
when such a stake is on the table.
不过 我很高兴告诉你
However, I rejoice to tell you
我有个讨厌的竞争对手
that I have a hated rival
在我离开的时候
that will cut me out
就会挤掉我的位置
the moment my back is turned.
真是妙不可言的一天
What a splendid day it is.
你喜欢这天气?
You like this weather?
她来了
She's here.
我父亲在我十二岁的时候过世了
My father died when I was 12.
我母亲留在这个国家里
My mother stays in the country.
斯温斯特德阁下和夫人
Lord and Lady Swinstead
让我在伦敦有家的感觉
have made London home to me
去年安排我参加了社交季
but indeed they arranged my season last year.
给我你的手套
Give me your gloves.
哈德森太太
Oh Mrs. Hudson,
你这是在干什么?
what do you think you're doing?
整个早上你都没有出门 福尔摩斯先生
You haven't been out this morning Mr. Holmes
不做一个侦探 也能看这位年轻女士
and you don't have to be a detective to see that this young lady
大病初愈
is recently up from a sick bed.
不是吗 亲爱的?
Isn't that so my dear?
我们必须让她的脸颊重现红润
We must put some roses back in those cheeks.
谢谢
Thank you.
一碗热汤真是个好主意
The broth is an excellent idea.
哈德森太太 请离开一下好吗?
Mrs. Hudson will you vanish?
我说了离开
I said vanish.
他是我的初恋
He was my first love.
在斯德福克我们邻居家的儿子
The son of some neighbors of ours in Suffick
但是我们门不当户不对
but we were ill matched.
他没有什么前途
He had few prospects.
当我来到伦敦
When I came down to London
参加去年的社交季
Iast year for the season
我便和他分手了
I broke off with him.
我没有意识到自己让他有多伤心
I didn't realize how much I hurt him.
他退回了我的信
He returned my letters
我把它们放进了箱子
and I put them away in a trunk,
一直保管着
which I keep with me.
那些信写了什么?
Now the substance of these letters?
一些蠢话
They're just a little foolish.
却足够引起你未婚夫的怀疑?
But sufficient to cause your fiance misgiving?
哈瑞如此为我骄傲
Harry's so proud of me.
有时我真害怕
It frightens me sometimes
如果自己辜负了他的期望
that I cannot live up to his expectation of me.
是你的侍女发现的信吗?
Was it your maid who found these letters?
是利利 是的
Lillie yes.
我相信过她
I trusted her.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe
她会这样背叛我
she could have betrayed me like this.
这个 利利怎么会知道米尔沃顿?
How would this Lillie know about Milverton?
我想她之所以会想到这个主意
I think the idea may have come to her
是因为之前发生在我朋友身上的不幸
through a misfortune that befell a friend of mine,
夏洛特 她原本要结婚
Charlotte, who was to have married
嫁给多金上校
a Colonel Dorking.
米尔沃顿先生给她寄去了些信
And Mr. Milverton sent her some letters.
都是些让人痛苦的信
They were very distressing.
当她收到信时 利利和我都在场
Lillie and I were there when she received them.
没想到同样的命运会降临到我身上
To think the same fate has befallen me.
一切都会过去的 伊娃小姐
It will be all right Lady Eva.
你能做什么呢?
What could you do?
我的婚礼在18日
My marriage is on the 18th.
他提出要求
He's demanding that
要在婚礼前四天
the money be paid to him
也就是14日付钱给他
four days prior to the wedding on the 14th,
在舞会那天
on the day of the dance.
舞会?
Dance?
多佛考特阁下安排了一次婚宴
Lord Dovercourt has arranged a wedding feast
邀请了伦敦一半的人
and invited half of London.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表