作为一名神职人员
What is your own view Reverend
您的看法是什么 牧师?
as a man of the church?
生与死都是神秘的 医生
Life and death are mysterious states doctor.
我们对两者的力量都知之甚少
We know little of the resources of either.
卡洛塔 亲爱的 开门
Carlotta my darling open the door.
卡洛塔 请你开门
Carlotta open the door please.
卡洛塔 开门
Carlotta open the door.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
福尔摩斯 本地的医生病倒了
Holmes the local doctor has taken his bed.
这儿似乎需要我的服务了
It seems my services are called for.
我希望不是传染病
I hope its not catching.
不是的 我从来不会得传染病
No I never catch anything.
你在忙什么?
What are you up to?
我的第一次出诊是去看旅馆老板的女儿
My first call's the daughter at the inn.
她病得不轻
She's not at all well.
葬礼之后
He took the crippled boy
他把那瘸腿的男孩带到他的房♥子里头去
into his house after the funeral.
整个下午都在他房♥子里
All afternoon in his house.
那男孩子六点钟才回去
the boy didn't come back till six o'clock.
她不会死吧 医生?
She's not going to die is she doctor?
不会的 但会经历一个危险期
No but she will pass through a crisis.
她需要最悉心的照料
And needs the greatest care.
现在该让她睡觉
She should sleep now.
这个村子瘟疫流行了吗?
This village is plagued.
就像其他许多村庄一样
Like many another at this time of the year
一年中这个时候总会有流感
with influenza.
你这肮脏丑陋的混♥蛋♥
You dirty filthy bitch.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing
你以为我不知道
You think I couldn't see you?
你和维拉就要完了吗?
With Vera lying at deaths door?
维拉?
Vera?
别假装你不知道
Don't pretend you didn't know.
她才是你的女人 迈克尔
She's your girl Michael
不是那个外国来的渣滓
not that foreign trash.
不 妈妈
No Mom.
妈妈 别哭了
Mom don't cry.
自从他们来到这里
Ever since they come here
就只有麻烦
there's nothing but trouble
谁知道那个人带来了什么
and what with him know that man.
哪个人?斯托克顿先生吗?
What man,Mr. Stockton?
他会把所有人都杀死的
He's killing everyone.
迈克尔
Michael.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes?
这是一种特权
This is a privilege.
我们出去逛逛吧 这么个温和的夜晚
Let's stroll out I think on such a balmy evening.
在村子里逛吗?
In the village?
我有马车
I have my carriage.
乡间 多么令人愉快啊
The countryside how delightful.
你为什么…
So why are you?
到这儿来?
Here?
为了我的健康
For my health.
在一个被死亡和阴暗笼罩的乡村?
In village riddled with death and gloom?
不过不是被犯罪所笼罩
But no crime.
你会把手放在胸口
You will lay your hand on your heart
发誓你不是来调查我的吗?
and say your not investigating me?
怎么了?你干了什么?
Why what have you done?
会有几个人告诉你
There are several who will tell you
我被认为做过什么还有我是干什么的
what I'm alleged to have done,and what I am.
坏天使 死神的先驱
Bad angel precursor of death.
流言不是真♥相♥
No truth in the rumor.
我只是在过我的日子 福尔摩斯
I'm living my life Holmes.
一个人还能干什么呢?
What more does a man do?
你教小提琴吗?
You teach the violin?
杰克?是的
Jack? Yes.
- 但那不是... - 我的主业?
- But that is not... - My main occupation?
不是的
No.
我研究古代习俗
I study antiquities.
南美印第安人的
Religious cults and customs
宗教祭祀仪式和风俗
among the South American Indians.
在那个领域我是小有名气的
I have a modest reputation in that field.
出版过什么吗?
Published?
两本书
2 books.
你对我的研究领域熟悉吗?
You're familiar with my subjects?
我到东方旅行过
My travels took me East.
西♥藏♥吗?
Tibet?
现在则是宁静的英国乡村了
And now the quiet of English countryside.
我在对家族的历史做些小小的溯源
I'm tracing a little family history.
这里是你家族原来的居住地吗?
This is your family home?
辛克莱大人的领地
The seat of Lord Sinclair.
村里人都觉得我的祖先们是吸血鬼
The villages believe my forbearers were vampires.
某一起与村里的少女们有关的事件
Some incident involving one of their maidens.
珍妮特 巴罗斯
Janet Barrows,
你曾带了一朵玫瑰去了她的墓地
whose grave you were at with a rose.
你很善于观察
Observant of you.
他们烧了这座房♥子 肆无忌惮的复仇
They burnt this house an act of unbridled revenge.
而现在他们都在愧疚中煎熬
And now they suffer from the guilty fear
唯恐我回来惩罚他们
that I've come back to punish them.
那是否就是你的目的?
Is that your purpose?
毫无意义的担忧
What a pointless exercise.
来吧 我带你到处看看
Come let me show you around.
我跟你一样 是来调查的
I am like yourself,an investigator.
可以跟我说说你的发现吗?
May I share your findings?
不行
No.
我想听听你的看法
I want your opinion.
在你看来 世上是否有吸血鬼存在?
Do vampires exist in your philosophy?
以人的形式存在嘛 也许有的
In human terms perhaps.
那么你现在看到的是不是一只吸血鬼呢?
And are you looking at one now?
这座房♥子从前肯定散发着糜乐的气息
From this house must have emanated one spoiled from conviviality.
我也许就是回来重拾这种气息的
I may come back to restore it.
乡村生活对我来说甚为无趣
Life in the village holds few delights for me.
你为什么要把弗格森太太带到这儿来?
Why did you bring Mrs. Ferguson here?
不 不要
No.
斯托克顿 怎么了?
Stockton what is it?
我… 我… 我是…
I...I...I'm...
什么?
What?
你够不够朋友?
Are you a friend?
当然
Yes.
我是你的朋友
Your friend.
我不能告诉任何活着的人
I cannot tell a living soul.
我不能
I cannot.
我不能
I cannot.
我不能
I cannot.
你不能说什么?
What can't you tell?
死亡女神
Mistress Death.
她和我们在一起
She is with us.
她贪得无厌
insatiable.
让她离我远远的
Keep her away from me!
华生
Watson
我妻子把门栓死了
my wife has bolted her door,
我的儿子杰克又不理我
my boy Jack has banished me.
村民们怎么样了?
How fares the village.
哦 药物会治好他们的病
Oh medicine should cure their ills.
你妻子发烧吗?
Does your wife have a fever?
让我看看她吧
Let me visit.
她所得的病非药物可以治疗
What she has is beyond medicine.
它占据了她的灵魂
It's taken charge of her soul,
深入骨髓
her very bones.
不是悲伤吗?
Is it not grief?
不是的 我知道悲伤是什么样子
No I recognize grief.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表