我理解悲伤的感觉
I understand grief.
这是某种毒害
This is some other poison
我们都知道它是从哪儿来的
and we know its source you and I.
我该怎么做呢 华生?
What am I to do Watson?
袖手旁观 让他把我们所有人都毁掉吗?
Just stand aside and it him destroy all?
放松些 老朋友
Easy old man.
福尔摩斯怎么看?
What does Holmes make of it?
他觉得我们都疯了吗?
Does he think were all mad?
我见到了一个鬼
I've seen a ghost.
我不相信
That I don't believe.
你见过?
You?
鬼是不会让你感兴趣的
It didn't appear to you.
这个鬼就会
This one did.
表面看上去是的
Appear so.
似乎我太接近了
It seems I got too close.
太接近什么?
Too close to what?
迟些时候再解释
I'll explain later.
那女孩怎么样了?
How's the girl?
哦 她会康复
Oh she'll recover
没有比流感更险恶的了
it's nothing more sinister than influenza.
似乎年轻人之中流感爆发得特别厉害
It seems to have struck the young in particular.
年轻人?
The young?
村里有六个女孩传染上了
Half a dozen young girls of the village.
流感吗?
Influenza?
具有所有常见的病症:
All the usual symptoms:
夜汗 昏睡 毫无生气
night sweats,drowsiness,lethargy.
哦 弗格森在楼下
Oh Ferguson's downstairs.
我们去会会他
We'll join him.
首先我们必须明白这一点
First we must understand this.
谢谢 格雷斯蒂太太
Thank you Mrs. Gresty
- 非常提神 - 好的 谢谢
- most reviving - Yes thank you.
吸血鬼即使是在传说中 也并非一定是个死人
The vampire. Even the legend was not necessarily a dead man.
活人也可以做出这样的举动
A living person might attempt such behavior.
你是说斯托克顿就是其中一个?
Your saying Stockton is one of these creatures?
我们知道
There are people we know
有些人像海绵那样吸食他人的能量
who suck up the energies of others like a sponge.
把他们的活力都吸取出来据为己有
Draw out their resources
使他们虚弱不堪
and pocket them leaving them fatigued.
再也无法控制自己的意志
No longer master of their wills.
这是一种心理现象
It's a psychological phenomenon.
医生们也都公认这一点
Doctors have acknowledged it.
是的 这种人确实存在
Yes they exist.
在某种程度上 你所说的的确符合
What you say does describe in some measure
与那天晚上他来用餐时的景象
that night he came to dinner
还有他对卡洛塔与女仆的影响
and the effect he had on Carlotta and the maid.
刚才我自己也感受到了
I had a taste of it myself just now.
你那撞鬼的经历呢?
And your ghostly experience?
目前我不相信我所看到的景象
I don't,for the moment,believe what I saw.
但我的确接受了那种幻觉
But I do accept hallucination.
另一个人强迫我的心智欺骗了我
The mind forced by another to play tricks.
催眠
Hypnosis.
斯托克顿曾跟南美印第安人
Stockton has spent much time
一起呆过很长的时间
with the South American Indians
研究他们古老的秘密
studying their ancient mysteries.
他很有可能
It's quite possible
在那里学到了什么
that he learned something out there.
受到一次经历的影响
Was effected by an experience.
但你并没有因此就证明他无罪吧?
But you don't exonerate him for that surely?
没有 但他很有可能得了某种病
No but he could be suffering a form of illness,
治疗以后也许会有起色的
which may respond to treatment.
那我们就只能让他滥杀无辜了?
And meanwhile we let him run amuck?
那家伙是很有破坏性的
The man is destructive.
福尔摩斯 你不会否认这一点吧?
Holmes you're not denying that.
如果我们任由他破坏
He's only destructive if we let him be.
如果我们相信太多的神话
If we believe too many tales
或者或多或少 把他当成我们内心恶意的载体
or use him as nothing more or less
他才会有破坏性
than a depository for our own ills.
你是说我就是这么干的吗?
Are you suggesting that I am doing that?
我想村子里本身就有危机
I think there's a danger of it in this village.
我跟这个村子站在一起 福尔摩斯
I stand with this village Holmes,
我住在这里
I live here
而且我还看到了他对他人造成的直接影响
and I have seen his direct influence over people.
对我们所爱的人
Loved ones.
一个无辜的毫无防备能力的婴儿死了
A defenseless,innocent baby is dead.
如果你还觉得那是正确的
Now if you can justify
我们就只好分道扬镳了
that we part company.
晚安 福尔摩斯
Good night Holmes.
对问题做出诊断是一回事 华生
It's one thing to diagnose the problem Watson.
而通常要解决它又是另一回事
It's quite another,often,to resolve it.
是的 小姐
Yeah your ladyship
这是一个绝对灵验的护身符
here is a charm that cannot fail.
把它别在你的枕头上
Pin this to your pillow and you can laugh.
那对着夜里来犯的伪君子和吸血鬼
Laugh in the face of vampires
你就可以当面耻笑他们了
and hypocrites that visit in the night.
只需六便士就可以保证你的安全
Your safety a sixpence.
有个骗子在招摇撞骗
There's a jackal at work.
我要去伦敦了
I'm off to London.
伦敦?
London?
你可以坚守堡垒到黄昏吗?
Till nightfall will you hold the fort?
当然可以
Certainly.
我觉得拜访一下卡洛塔 弗格森
I thought a visit to Carlotta Ferguson
也许会有些帮助
might be useful.
作为医生 我也许可以进去看她
As a doctor I might get in to see her.
有意思
Interesting.
同时跟她丈夫重修旧好
Also patch things up with her husband.
没必要让他反对我们
No point in having him against us.
没错
Quite so.
圣塞巴斯蒂安会守护你的心灵
Saint Sebastian,he will protect your heart
免受吸血鬼 和常见的邪恶的侵害
from vampires and prevalent malignants
比如盗尸贼 蝙蝠和吸血蝙蝠
such as ghouls,bats and bat suckers.
给九便士就是你的了
Yours for nine pennies only.
给你所爱的人吧 先生
For your loved ones sir.
她病倒了吧?
Taken back,was she?
这个会打倒魔鬼 让他夜里不再光临
This will beat the devil and his night visits.
它是藏在修女们的衣服里
It was smuggled in the habit of a nun
一路从罗马偷运过来的
all the way from Rome
是以教皇的精神
and was forged
来铸造的
in his holiness own spirit.
哦 它是那么美
Oh it's so beautiful.
现在任何恶人都不能近我的身了
Now I am safe from all bad people.
别吵
Silence.
不许那样
Quit that.
伯恩斯
Burns.
戒指环绕着蔷薇 口袋里装满了花束…
Ring around the rosy. Pocket full of posy...
去车站
To the station.
回头见 华生
See you later Watson.
迈克尔
Michael.
我给你带了这个
I got you this.
可以帮你好起来
Help ye get better.
那是什么迈克尔?
What's that Michael?
什么?
What?
你刚和她在一起吗?
You've been with her.
没有啊
No.
- 维拉 - 出去
- Vera. - Get out.
- 维拉 - 滚啊
- Vera. - Go on get out.
- 维拉 - 放开我
- Vera. - Leave me!
- 别碰我 - 维拉
- Don't touch me. - Vera.
出去
Out!
华生医生 进来吧
In here Doctor Watson.
她感觉怎么样了?
How is she fairing?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表