剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Here you go.
给
Have another "Frample."
再来一个"免品"吧
See how that just rolled off the tongue?
感受到在嘴巴里融化的感觉了吧
Thanks, Amy.
谢谢 艾米
Why are you here?
你们为什么在这里
Because this is where the losers sit.
因为这里是失败者坐的地方
Hey...
喂
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 不好意思
Please, enjoy your individual pepperoni pizza, okay?
请尽情享用你的一人份腊肠披萨
Glenn, I... I'm just trying to help you.
格兰 我只是想帮帮你
If you come back over with me, I'll hand her off to you.
如果你和我过去 我把她交给你
It's no use!
没用啊
I don't have style or substance.
我不英俊又没想法
Hey, maybe that's why iPhones
或许这就是为什么
never recognize my face as a face.
水果机永远不能识别我的脸
Glenn, you're being hard on yourself.
格兰 你对自己太苛刻了
I've been here 20 years.
我来这都二十年了
You've been here two weeks,
你才来两周
and you already have better ideas than me.
都已经想出比我好的点子了
Glenn, that is not it.
格兰 不是这样的
Honestly...
老实说
I think that lady just has a crush on Jonah.
我觉得那位女士只是对乔纳有意思罢了
She's interested in him because he's cute,
她对他感兴趣只是因为他可爱
not because of his bad ideas.
不是因为他的那些烂主意
You think I'm cute?
你觉得我可爱
No!
不
I do not think you're cute.
我不觉得你可爱
I think you look like a person who is cute.
我是觉得你像一个可爱的人
Wait, do you really think that's it?
等等 你是这样想的吗
That she's just attracted to him?
她只是被他吸引了
No! Yes!
不是 是的
Yes.
是这样
You know, that kind of makes sense.
这说得通了
I mean, I can't compete with these geisha features.
我的意思是说 我可比不过这些艺妓脸
He looks like a panda and a Disney princess had a baby.
他看起来就像只熊猫和迪士尼公主生的孩子
Thank you, Glenn, but I... I do think it also might
谢谢你 格兰 但是我觉得
have something to do with my ideas.
我的主意还是挺有用处的
Da wittle panda finks he fought of somefing.
辣个小胖达搅得有神马东西要捍卫一下下
Okay.
好吧
That's a little much.
有点过分啊
Look, now the panda's feeling sad!
看 熊猫伤心了
Aw, sad wittle panda!
嗷 桑心的小胖达
Aw, that's adorable.
嗷 真是可爱
Tried to help.
只是想帮帮忙而已
Aw, panda! Sad panda...
嗷 熊猫 桑心的胖达
Aww, don't fwink we don't fwike you.
嗷 偶们还素宣你哒
# Cloud 9, come inside #
# Cloud 9 快进来 #
# Society's a mirage and sex is a prison #
# 社会是幻象 性♥爱♥是牢笼 #
Yeah, what do you think about that?
你觉得这个怎么样
I absolutely love the first half.
我非常喜欢前面那半个部分
I'm just not sure about the second line.
第二句我就不确定了
Are you serious?
你在开玩笑吗
We've cut so much out.
我们剪掉了那么多
That's the only part left I even like.
我喜欢的就剩这么一点了
But the first line's just a little bit more
但是第一句的旋律很好听
like a jingle, you know?
像宣传歌♥曲的样子
It's catchy.
朗朗上口
Catchy?
朗朗上口吗
Nah, na-na-na-na-nah. Okay?
不 不是这样 好吗
That's not what my music's about, yo.
这不是我的音乐 哟
It's been described as a lot of things,
我的音乐描述了很多东西
like edgy, dangerous, terrible, but never catchy!
像尖锐的危险的可怕的 但是绝对不会朗朗上口
That's not how I am.
这不是我做的音乐
Forget this. I quit.
算了 我放弃了
I'm out of here. Uhh.
我走了
Hey, look, okay?
嘿 你看
I get it. You don't want to sell out.
我知道了 你不想背叛你的音乐
That stinks.
简直糟透了
But a lot of this situation we are in stinks.
可我们的现状已经糟透了
You think I want to be wearing maternity clothes
你觉得我想穿着孕妇装
to high school, even though I make it work,
去上课吗 虽然我做到了
and I still look really cute?
而且还蛮可爱的
We have someone else to think about now.
我们现在不能只考虑自己了
Want to chug these cream sodas like two really good bros?
想跟你的好兄弟干了这两罐奶油苏打水吗
Ah, no thanks, Sal.
不了 赛尔 谢谢
Maybe I can get some eggnog from up front.
也许我能在从前排拿到一些蛋酒
When you chug that, it feels like you're drowning.
一口闷进去 那感觉就像在溺水
Oh, there you are. Oh!
噢 你在这呢 是啊
You ran off halfway through the tour.
你在参观途中离开了
Yeah, I had to finish some stuff back here.
是啊 我这边还有些活要做
Uh, hey, listen.
嘿 是这样
You should really talk to Glenn.
你真的应该跟格兰聊聊
I know he's kind of awkward,
我知道他有些奇怪
but he's, like, the heart and soul of this place.
但他是这个超♥市♥的灵魂
Maybe you could show me around back here.
你可以带我参观一下这个地方吗
Oh, back here? Yeah.
这个地方 是啊
There's not really much to see back here.
这里其实没有什么好看的
There's a water stain in the shape of a crescent moon, so...
那边有个月牙形状的水渍 所以...
um, I Instagrammed it.
我把它发到Instagram了
It's, uh, got seven likes.
收到了七个赞
You're cute.
你好可爱
You're cute.
你也很可爱
You're like a Jewish Kennedy.
你就像是犹太人版的肯尼迪
That's so... specific.
这么夸我还真是具体
Um, but...
但是...
I'm not just cute, right?
我不仅仅是可爱 对吗
Like I... I'm not just style over substance...
我是聪明多过英俊...
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
It should.
重要
But you're really pretty, and you smell like a pear.
但是你真的很漂亮 闻起来就像是一只梨
Hey, uh, can I ask you a question?
嘿 我能问你一个问题吗
Yeah, sure. What's going on?
当然了 什么事
Uh, which of these headphones would you recommend?
这里的哪款耳机你比较推荐
Personally, I like those.
个人而言 我喜欢这副耳机
They got Bluetooth technology, which is great.
配备有很棒的蓝牙功能
Hey. What's up with that?
嘿 你做这个手势干吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 不好意思
This has nothing to do with you.
这不是针对你的
I'm just making this gesture
我做这个手势
to make sure any photo of me is unusable.
是为了让任何有我的照片都用不了
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey. Ha-hah!
嘿 哈哈
About before...
刚才
I was just trying to cheer Glenn up,
我只是想让格兰开心点
but I should not have said that the reporter was only interested
但我不应该说那个记者对你的点子感兴趣
in your ideas because she was attracted to you.
只是因为她喜欢你
So...
所以
I am sorry.
对不起
Don't worry about it.
别在意
But for the record,
不过要声明一点
if someone had said that to you, as a woman,
如果有人这么对你说 作为女人
you probably wouldn't have been cool with it.
你估计不会那么淡定的
Yeah, I know. That's wh...
是的 我知道 所以...
Don't worry about it. It's done!
别担心 这事结束了
Teachable moment.
算是受教了
Uh, you know, if the roles were reversed...
不过 如果这事倒过来
Oh, okay. Nope, sure.
好吧 不说了 好的
Attention, Cloud 9 employees:
Cloud 9超♥市♥的员工们请注意
emergency meeting in the break room.
紧急会议 到休息室集♥合♥
Now!
立刻
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表