剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
The RX-5 got five spokes on RoadPro,
这个RX-5辐条什么的都挺好的呀
and it's half the price.
而且还比那个便宜一半
Mm, okay. What's that mean?
哎 好吧 那是个啥意思?
Look, man, I used to own the 5, okay?
听着 哥们儿 我以前就用RX-5
And it was good...
用着还老好了...
till the pedals came loose
直到有一天踏板突然坏了
when I was crossing a busy street.
而那会儿我正在横跨一个繁忙的地段
Oh, I-- oh, I'm sorry.
哇 我... 天哪 太抱歉了
But, hey, you know what?
没事 你知道么?
I like to focus on the positive.
人总是得向前看的
I'll ring you up for the RX-5.
我帮你把那个打包起来吧
Actually, let's go with the Vilano.
我还是买♥♥维拉诺吧
Hell, yeah!
这就对了!
And let's get you one of these fancy racer helmets too.
咱在给你弄个高级头盔去
"I wish I had a better helmet" Was my first full sentence
"想当初要是有个好点的头盔就好了" 这是我失声痊愈后
when they taught me how to speak again.
说的第一个完整的句子
The woman is a maid.
那女的是个保姆
She needs to do what I tell her to do.
我让她干啥她就得干啥
How will you be paying?
现金还是刷♥卡♥?
I just said, "You can quit if you want,
我就直接跟她说"辞职是你的自♥由♥
but I can call INS if I want."
但给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥也是我的自♥由♥"
That shut her up.
这直接让她闭嘴了
I don't know. Something about her car catching on fire.
我也不知道 车着火了还是怎么着了
The point is, she was late.
最主要的是 她迟到了好嘛
So call an Uber. Exactly.
就是说 那就打车啊
I mean, she walked all the way here from Guatemala,
她都能大老远从危地马拉走过来了
but she can't make it a couple of miles across town?
镇上这几英里还搞不定么?
Place the ribs at a direct heat
把肋骨放在火上
and let them cook for almost two hours.
让它们烤上两个小时左右
I love this.
好喜欢这个哦
Oh.
嘿嘿
Thanks. Thanks.
多谢 多谢
I hate it on cooking shows how they start a dish
我最讨厌烹饪节目上只播
and then they cut to later after it's cooked.
开始做的时候和完成了的时候
Yeah.
就是
So all my videos are done in real time.
所以我所有的视频都是无剪辑的
You never see that.
这可没人料得到
You never see that.
是没人料得到
No, and you know what?
的确 你知道吗?
This'll be even better in 4K Ultra HD, huh?
用了4K超高清的会更牛逼哦
Oh, I don't know.
我不确定
That seems like a lot to spend on a hobby.
就为了个爱好花这么多钱总觉得不太合适
Oh, whoa, whoa!
哦!
Stop calling this a hobby.
你怎么可以说这只是个爱好呢
This is a career. - Yeah?
这是个事业 是么?
My wife kind of thinks my videos are stupid.
我老婆觉得我的视频挺傻♥逼♥的
Well, no offense, but I kind of think your wife is stupid.
嗯 请勿见怪 我觉得你老婆才挺傻♥逼♥
Oh, nice. Yeah.
哈哈 说的好
But, you know, she probably wouldn't be very happy
但是 如果我花太多钱
if I spend any more money right now.
她可能会不高兴
Hey, what about what makes you happy?
那么你自己的快乐源泉呢?
You need to give yourself permission
有时你要为自己着想
to do something for yourself, just for once.
为自己而活 哪怕就一次
That's true.
有道理
That's true, yes.
你说得对
Yes? Yes.
是吧? 是的
Yes to that? I'm gonna do it.
你准备买♥♥了? 是的
Why should she get time off?
为什么她能休息?
I don't get time off from being a stepmom.
我却得兢兢业业地当着后妈啊
How's it going?
战况如何?
Not so great.
不乐观
Brett sold the nacho-cheese dispenser from the cafe.
布雷特卖♥♥掉了咖啡区的芝士味玉米片贩卖♥♥机
The man knows how to close. How does he do it?
他知道如何做买♥♥卖♥♥ 他怎么做到的?
I don't know. And you know what?
不知道 不过我要告诉你一个消息
This is not gonna help,
或许作用不大
but I was this close to making a $1,000 sale,
但就在我要卖♥♥出一千美元东西的时候
and then I opened my big, fat mouth
我有点儿狮子大开口了
and talked him into spending $2,000.
说服他买♥♥了两千美元的产品
Shut up. No way. I did what you said.
天哪 不可能 我按你说的做了
I did not take "No" For an answer.
我的字典里没有"不可能"
Oh, my God. And every time
太棒了 每一次
I felt bad for the guy, I just thought,
我感到良心不安 我就想
"Hey, look, it's either coming out of his pocket or Amy's."
"如果他不出钱艾米就得不到奖金"
Yes! Oh, my God, I love you so much right now.
天哪 我太爱你了
Um, get back to work.
回去工作吧
Okay.
好吧
I hate balloons. Well, we need them.
我讨厌气球 我们需要它们
Balloons are like our souls.
气球就像我们的灵魂
They want to go up, but can't,
它们想升空 但是做不到
and when you pop them, they scream.
当你戳破它们 它们就尖叫
Okay, I thought we were throwing this party together,
我以为我们是在一起组织派对
but, sure, let's only get things that are important to Glenn.
但是看起来 格林在挑大梁呢
God forbid we splurge on a pinata
上帝不准我们玩彩罐游戏
for the lady who woke up to her dead best friend
因为有个女的醒来发现自己的好朋友死了
and then had to sneak him into her neighbor's garbage can
还要赶在垃圾清运前
before trash pickup.
把他偷偷塞进邻居的垃圾箱
Okay. You really want a pinata?
你真的想要玩彩罐游戏吗?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Oh, who cares? I have ideas all the time.
那有什么? 我可是大策略家
"I wish I would've bought a Vitamix"
"好希望我买♥♥的是维他密丝榨汁机"
was the first thing I said when I woke up from my coma.
是我从昏迷中醒来说的第一句话
Could save your life, man.
危急关头 救你一命
How exactly did a non-Vitamix blender put you in a coma?
其他牌子的榨汁机如何会使你昏迷?
That's a very offensive question
这样问一个残疾人
to ask a disabled person.
很不礼貌
Oh, Amy's husband's here.
看 艾米的丈夫来了
Oh, wow. That is not what I...
天哪 和我想象的不太...
So is he, like, a-- like, a really funny guy
他是一个... 很有趣的人
or a musician or something?
还是音乐家之类的?
I don't think so. I think he makes grill videos.
不是的 他喜欢录制烧烤视频
Oh, no.
哦 不
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
And then we just fill it up again with candy.
之后我们再用糖果把它填满
Yeah, I know how a pinata works.
我知道规则是怎样 不用你说
Thanks. This was a good idea.
谢谢 这是个好主意
Hey, this stuffing looks like clouds.
看 这些填充物看起来像是云朵
We could use this as, uh, decorations for the party.
我们可以用这些装饰派对
Cloud 9!
云9!
Look at us working together,
看我们合作得多好
riffing off each other's ideas, huh?
能即兴发挥彼此的主意 对吗?
It's kind of like jazz, you know?
有点儿像跳爵士舞 对吗?
Yeah. Yeah, go, go, go.
就是这样 对 继续继续
Xylophone sound.
此处应有木琴声
We're jazzin', we're snazzin'
我们旋转着 舞动着
I don't think you should buy this stuff.
我认为你不应该买♥♥这个
Huh? You just said that I should.
什么? 你刚刚还说我应该买♥♥
Yeah, but then I realized,
是的 但是之后我意识到
what if part of the lightning in the bottle
如果说在你的视频里
you were able to capture in those videos
令人耳目一新的
was actually the old-school grill, right?
其实是老式烤架呢?
Uh, I don't think that's true.
我不这么认为
Sure, sure. You know what?
好吧 好吧 你瞧
Hey, how about this? How about this?
不如这样吧
You head out to the car,
你去开车
and I'm gonna bring this stuff out to you.
我帮你把它拿出去
Oh, I still got to pay for it, so...
我还是要付钱的 所以...
It's on me. What?
我来付 什么?
I would like to pay for this... all of it.
我想帮你付... 付所有的这些
What, you mean you want to, like, invest?
什么? 你是说你想投资?
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的 是的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表