剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Weren't the shift schedules supposed to come out today?
排班表今天不是该出了吗?
Yeah, I'm on the phone.
恩 我在打电♥话♥
Okay, I just need to know if I should come in tomorrow.
我只想知道我明天要上班吗?
Yeah, come in tomorrow. Sure...
恩 明天过来 当然...
What time?
什么时间?
I don't care! Any time!
随便! 啥时候都行!
No, no, not anytime for the shipment.
不不 我不是说送货时间
Hello?
喂?
Hey, Glenn?
格林?
Is everything okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, just trying to do two jobs here.
没事 在这两头忙呢
I think if I can just start sleeping in tiny little bursts
我觉得我要是能在我眨眼的时候
while I'm already blinking
顺便小睡一会就好了
So, you're gonna try and do both of these jobs yourself?
所以你要试着自己把所有的活都干了?
That's crazy. What if someone had told
你疯了吧 想想如果有人
Ben Affleck that he couldn't act and direct?
告诉本 阿夫雷克 他不能自导自演了?
Then we never would've had that movie about Iran,
我们永远也别想看到那部关于伊朗的片子了
or, whatever... I’m sorry, I never saw it.
或者别的啥 不好意思 我没看过别的片子
Glenn! What?
格林 啥米?
I'll take the job.
这工作我做了
Oh, thank you!
太感谢了
You have no idea how hard this has been.
你不知道这活有多难干
Though it has dramatically increased
不过越干我越佩服
my respect for Ben Affleck.
本 阿夫雷克
Well, today didn't work out exactly as I planned.
今天完全没按着我的计划来
Don't bother asking for details. It's none of your business.
也别问了 不关你的事
But I did kill it in cosmetics.
但是我依然制霸了化妆品区
Yeah, you sure did.
是啊 当然了
You could improve, though.
你到是需要再提高一下
I'm gonna bring a grip squeezer tomorrow.
明天我要带把手动榨汁器来
You need to control their faces more.
你得固定好他们的脸
Hey, Dina, listen.
嘿 迪娜 听我说
I know I should probably leave this alone,
我知道可能我不该再提了
But I just wanted to say I'm really sorry
但是我真的想就我处理这些事的方式
About the way I handled everything.
道个歉
I mean, I... you're an amazing person.
我是说 我 你是个了不起的人
It's fine. You don't have to do this.
没事的 你没必要说这些
No, I do, because I mean it. I mean it.
不 我要说 因为这是我的真心话 真的
You know, you're gonna meet someone terrific,
你也知道 你一定会遇到一个很棒的人
And I just hope you and I can...
我只是希望你和我能...
Hey, Mama. Hey, you ready?
嘿 宝贝大妈 嘿 你准备好了?
Yeah, I'm psyched. I've never seen "Hoosiers."
好了 我太激动了 我从没看到过 《球场雄心》
It'll change your life. Let's go.
这片一定会改变你的人生 走吧
That was fast.
下手好快啊
Look, this doesn't have to be weird, okay?
没必要这么尴尬 好吗?
It just didn't work out. Sure, you're cute,
只是咱俩不合适 当然了 你很帅
But there’s, there's a lot of cute around.
但是 帅哥太多了
See you tomorrow.
明天见吧
Oh, hey, I should ask, are you okay with birds?
嘿 我问一句 你不讨厌鸟吧?
I have a lot of birds.
我养了很多鸟
I really appreciate it, Amy,
我真的很感激 艾米
And I know the job might be tough,
我知道这份工作可能比较艰苦
but there are a lot of perks,
但是有很多福利
like 5% additional discount,
比如5%的员工折扣
Financial aid for continuing education,
提供再教育的补贴
And, and a closer parking spot.
还有 近一点的停车位
Wait, what? Yeah.
等等 你说有啥? 停车位
You'll be parking next to me.
你可以停我车旁边
Open your door with caution, please.
以后麻烦开门的时候注意啦
No, they help you pay for college classes?
不 他们会帮我付大学学费?
Oh, yeah, but I think only half.
是啊 但估计只付一半
Half...
一半啊...
Yes!
太棒了
Interviewing for assistant manager,
来面试助理经理的是
Mateo...
马特奥...
Fernando...
费尔南多...
Aquino...
阿基诺...
Liwanag!
李旺诺!
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Mateo, I'm sorry, I just offered the job to Amy.
马特奥 我很抱歉 我刚把职位给了艾米
I didn't know you were interested.
我不知道你也有意向
I see.
我知道了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表