剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
When you try to help people out.
就是这个下场
What is that? What are you doing?
什么什么 你这什么意思
That's quicksand.
流沙
I'm dating this girl. She teaches sign language.
我在约会的女孩是教手语的
This is quicksand, and this is you drowning in it.
这个是流沙 而这个就是正在沉下去的你
"Oh, I'm trying to help.
我乐于助人
I'm building houses for poor people!"
我要为穷♥人♥盖房♥子
Excuse me.
不好意思
Do you know how much longer this is going to take?
请问这队还要排多久
I don't know how long I can keep standing.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
You know what, young lady?
这位年轻小姐
I'm sure there's a way that we can help you out.
我想我们可以帮你解决这个问题
Right this way.
这边请
Thank you! Such a gentleman.
谢谢 你真是位好绅士
Hey, why does she get to cut?
为什么她可以插队
Because white people help their own.
白人当然要帮助白人
It's like I forgot how to "Espeak."
我好像忘记怎么正常说话了
I cannot stop playing the role.
我摆脱不掉这个角色了
It's not a role. It's a stereotype.
这和角色没关系 是成见
How would you feel if I was handing out
要是换做我一边派发亚洲食物
Asian food and I was all like,
一边口齿不清地说
"Oh, eh, me grow up on a rice patty.
"我次稻米饼长大的
"Eh, pwease, it most honorable teriyaki chicken.
掰托 介个照烧鸡一级棒
Uh, so, ching-chong."
哼哼哈兮" 你会怎么想
that would be messed up.
那样会闯祸的
Nice work on those spreadsheets, Laquisha.
这些表格做的很棒 拉奎莎
Racism, you hear a lot about it,
种族歧视 这个词你一定听过很多次了
But what is it, really?
但是究竟什么才是种族歧视呢
Over the next 60 minutes...
接下来的六十分钟里
We are gonna take a journey through time and race.
我们来追溯时间长河中关于种族的历史
Thanks a lot, guys.
非常感谢你们
When I woke up this morning,
我今天一早醒来
I was hoping to learn about racism from a white lady.
就盼着能有个白人女性来讲解种族歧视
No matter how good of a dancer Jerome is.
尽管杰罗姆是一位非常优秀的舞者
I need help with my toothbrush selection.
帮我选一下牙刷
Toothbrushes.
牙刷
You work here?
你在这工作吗
Here's a riddle for you. What do Martin Luther King, Malcolm X,
来猜个谜 马丁·路德·金 马尔科姆·X
and Nelson Mandela all have in common?
尼尔森·曼德拉之间有什么共同点
Answer: they were all prominent African-American leaders.
答案 他们都是杰出的黑人♥民♥权运动领袖
It's okay to goof around, but you should never...
你戏谑一下可以 但决不能...
So how long you been a racist?
你种族歧视多久了
Just today. You?
就今天 你呢
Me too.
我也是啊
So far it's not really working out for me.
现在讲的这些其实并不太像我
Because when we look
因为当忽略掉
past stereotypes, we learn to appreciate
以往的成见 我们就会去欣赏
all the colors of the cloud.
各种颜色的云彩
That sounds heavenly.
听起来像天堂一样美妙
Oh, Mc Cool Coud, you are too much.
酷云 你真是太棒了
Too much.
又臭又长
I think if there is any take away from today it's this.
如果说今天的事有什么收获的话 就是这点了
Anyone can be a racist. Anyone.
任何人都有可能种族歧视 任何人
Okay, yes,
好吧
I should not have done that impression,
我本不该那样模仿
but I want to be clear that I was not being racist.
但我想澄清 我不是在种族歧视
I was making a comment about racism.
我是在对种族歧视评价
Well, yes, personally
是啊 我个人而言
I'm not a fan of racist comments, so...
并不喜欢种族歧视的评论
No, it's not what...
不 不是这样
I was exaggerating on purpose to make a point.
我是为了说明清楚故意夸张了的
Parody.
模仿不到位而已
She was making a joke about racism.
她其实是在嘲弄种族歧视
Yes!
正是
Well, are racist jokes okay again?
种族歧视的笑话解禁了吗
What?
什么
Okay, uh, did you hear the one
好吧 你们听说过
about the Jewish bird? You know what? Never mind.
犹太鸟的笑话吗 好吧 当我没说
Ooh, fun fact.
有意思
The dude that voiced Mc cool cloud
给酷云配音的那家伙
committed suicide in 1994.
在1994年自杀了
That's terrible. That makes sense.
真糟糕 难怪了
We also need to remember
我们还需要记住
That helping people just because they're white
因为是白人才帮忙
is almost as bad as discriminating
和因为不是白人而歧视
against them if they're not white.
几乎一样得糟糕
It's exactly as bad.
是绝对一样得糟糕
Well, he was still helping.
至少他是在帮人
I was helping that lady because she was old,
我帮助那位女士是因为她年纪大
not because she was white.
而不是因为她是白人
Ageism is just as racist as racism.
年龄歧视和种族歧视一样 都是歧视
That seems untrue. It is very true, Jonah.
这么说不太对吧 非常对好吗 乔纳
Okay, well, I think we can all
好了 我想我们可以
go back to work, um, unless anyone
回自己岗位上去了 除非还有谁
wants to file an official complaint of racial bias?
想正式投诉种族偏见事件吗
Sandra?
桑德拉
I often feel uncomfortable in the stock room.
我在仓库的时候经常觉得不自在
There's a man there, Sal,
赛尔在那里
who makes comments about my breasts.
他总是对我的胸部说三道四的
Yeah, okay, what you're talking about
你现在说的是
is sexual harassment,
性骚扰
And that's a whole other video.
完全是两码事
Okay.
好吧
It's just that sometimes he calls me at home.
只是有时候他还会打电♥话♥到我家
Yeah, we're not gonna watch another video, Sandra.
我们不要再看视频了 桑德拉
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, let's get back out there,
行了 都回去吧
And, uh, let's remember,
切记
"Color blind is"...
要色盲
"Color kind."
不要种族歧视
Thank you.
谢谢
Amy, could you stick around for a second?
艾米 你能留一下吗
Try a free sample of our new salsa, sir?
先生 试一下我们新款辣酱吧
It's good. Nope, absolutely not.
味道很好的 不 这样不行
People are not gonna buy salsa from you
人们不会来你这里买♥♥萨尔萨辣酱
unless they think it's authentic.
除非他们觉得这是正宗的
You got to add some "Indigenous-ness."
你应该加入些"本土"元素
You know?
懂吗
Just put a little Vergara on it.
学学索菲娅说话就好
You want to buy some salsa?
叫来些辣向吗
Is for charity!
为乐慈善西构
Oh, Jay, thank you for my necklace!
杰 射射你送我的酱链
No, stop it.
别说了 停下
I'm not going to put on a fake accent
我才不会假装口音
And I'm not gonna make up fake charities.
也不会编造慈善机构
The charity is real. Yeah, check it out.
慈善机构是真的 来看看
All the proceeds go to the la benevolencia orphanage
所有的收入都会捐给墨西哥诺贾莱斯的
in Los Nogales, Mexico.
慈善孤儿院
There's a different child on every jar.
每个罐子上印了不同的孩子的照片
I think it's a collect 'em all situation.
这是要集齐一套的节奏啊
Well, fine, that's great.
好吧 主意不错
That's a very worthy cause,
是个挺有价值的事业
But I think my dignity is worth a little bit more
但我想我的尊严要还是要比
than a few bucks for charity.
给慈善机构筹几美元更有价值一点
Ah, these are all Juan S's.
哎 这些都是胡安·S的
I've already got that one.
我已经有一瓶了
Oh, score, Luisa M!
哦 找到了 露西亚·M
She was born without knees,
她生下来就没有膝盖
but she loves to dance.
但她热爱舞蹈
Must be mostly upper body stuff.
大部分动作肯定是靠上半身完成了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表