剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Exactly.
没错
But don't say "Howdy-do."
不过不要说"累猴吗"
Rodger dodger.
了了
Cloud 9, Cloud 9
# Cloud 9 Cloud 9 #
You better come inside
# 你们最好进来逛逛 #
Because it's hell outside
# 因为外面看起来不怎么样 #
I don't play by the rules
# 我离经叛道 #
Sending tanks to our schools
# 开坦克去学校 #
Immigration, deportation
# 移♥民♥入境 驱逐出境 #
Kneel, dog
# 跪舔吧 #
Rock the vote
# 年轻人要发声 #
Fracking
# 太爆裂 #
Campaign finance reform, bitches!
# 加入经济改革 婊♥子♥们 #
What's up?
怎么样
That felt pretty good, right?
很赞吧
That was great.
很棒
A lot of fun stuff in there...
有好多有趣的内容
Yeah.
就是
And I really love the world of this rap.
而且我真的很喜欢这首说唱描述的世界
I just had, like, one thought.
我只是有一个想法
Okay.
说吧
Not that I know anything,
我倒不是很懂
but it's a little bit, maybe, too... political.
但这个似乎有点太... 政♥治♥味了
I just can't think of any other corporate jingles
我只是想不出来哪家公♥司♥的宣传歌♥曲
that say, "God is a black woman."
里面会写"上帝是个黑妞"
Well, yeah.
对
That's what makes it original, yo.
所以这就是原创啊
I just think toning it down might give us a better shot.
我只是觉得可能少点这类元素会比较好
We need money for the baby.
我们要挣奶粉钱
Now, don't think of it as "Selling out."
别想着就是"卖♥♥出去"而已
Think of it as "Cashing in."
要想着"大把捞钱"
That's why you're my manager.
经理就是经理
Glenn. Mm?
格兰 嗯
Don't slump. Yeah.
别垂头丧气的 对
Accentuate your silhouette.
秀出你的身材
Hand on hip, shoulders back, look down on the world.
手放臀部 肩膀朝后 俯视世界
Oh, she's here.
她来了
Hey.
嘿
Here's the deal, reporter.
听好了 记者
You're in my house now.
你现在在我的地盘
You see those security cameras?
看见那些监控摄像头了吗
I will have eyes on you...
我会无时无刻...
at all times.
盯住你的
You understand what that means?
你懂我的意思吗
Yeah, no. I got it.
是的 我懂了
Hi. I'm from "Stratus."
你好 我是《层云》的记者
Yeah, I'm... I...
我是... 我...
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name. I'm sorry. You...
抱歉 我没听清你的名字 抱歉 你是
How about you just... I'm sorry. You...
那个你... 对不起 你...
Okay, you talk. Okay, you talk. You talk.
好了 你说 好 你说 你说
You talk. You talk. Mm.
你说 你说 嗯
Hi.
你好
I'm Amy. Hi.
我是艾米 你好
Welcome to the store.
欢迎来我们店
We're so glad to have you here, Cynthia.
很高兴你能来 辛西娅
Big fans of "Stratus."
我们都是《层云》的忠实读者
This is our store manager, um, Glenn Sturgis.
这位是门店经理 格兰·斯图吉斯
Hello. Welcome to meeting me.
你好 欢迎来见我
You're a pretty little kitty, aren't you?
你真是只漂亮的小猫咪
What?
什么
Um, how about we start the tour?
我们开始参观吧
Yeah. Yes.
是的 好的
If you'll follow me, please. Right this way.
请你们跟我来 这边请
Smile. What was that?
微笑 刚那是什么
Oh, smile!
哦 微笑呀
Oh, I wondered why...
我还在想为什么...
And, as I described to you in the other three aisles,
正如我在另外那三条走道跟你描述的那样
these are standard fluorescent lights powered by...
这些都是标准荧光灯 供电来自...
Wowzers, Glenn. That's a great quote.
天哪 格兰 你说的太好了
Let's maybe move on from the lights now, okay?
咱们别再说灯了好吗
How's he doing? Not so good.
他应付得怎么样 不是太好
Between the fluorescent lights is standard ceiling.
在荧光灯中间呢 是标准天花板
Okay, so I know what's in the store
好了 我知道店里有什么
'cause they're... pretty much all identical,
因为它们... 基本上都是一模一样的
so can you tell me just something... interesting?
你能跟我讲点别的事吗 有意思的事
Why don't you tell her about one of your big ideas?
为什么你没告诉她你的好点子
Huh? Okay. What big ideas?
啊 好 什么好点子
Yeah. What big ideas?
是啊 什么好点子
Your idea to revamp the store.
你要翻新商店的点子啊
Shake things up a little bit.
弄点新面貌
This guy, he doesn't want
这个人 他希望
to just organize the store by product type.
不仅是根据货品种类整理商店
He wants to organize the store by lifestyle.
他想根据生活方式来整理商店
There would be an aisle for single moms,.
有一条道是专门为单身妈妈服务的
There would be an aisle for veterans.
有一条道提供退伍老兵所需商品
That's actually...
那确实...
pretty cool.
还挺棒的
Oh, uh, yeah.
是啊
No, Glenn has...
不止如此 格兰还有...
all kinds of great ideas just like that one.
好多像这样的好点子呢
You do?
是吗
Yes, I do.
是的
Here's another one.
还有一个点子
Framples!
免品
Instead of saying, "Free samples,"
代替"免费样品"
we should just say, "Framples."
我们就说 "免品"
That's a good idea.
好主意
Yes. You should write that one down.
是的 你应该把这个写下来
No, I'm good.
不 算了吧
Well, I mean, it's not a bad idea.
我是说 这主意不赖
Wait, I have another one!
等一下 我还有一个
"Shart."
"购车"
For "Shopping cart."
代替"购物手推车"
Eh? Mm.
不错吧 嗯
Yep.
是吧
I mean, you could also have a green aisle
我是说 我们可以设一个绿色通道
put organic foods next
放些有机食品
to environmentally friendly home products...
在环保家居产品的旁边
I love that.
我喜欢这个
Now, how do you spell your name?
你的名字怎么拼
Oh, um, J-O-N...
J O N
Oh. Uh, yeah.
噢 对
Honestly, I was just piggybacking
老实说 我只是把格兰的主意
off of Glenn's idea.
说了出来
Mm. Creative and humble.
谦虚且富有创造力
You're like... a regular Tom Hanks.
很像大众版的汤姆·汉克斯
Hey, Cynthia. Yeah.
嘿 辛西娅 干什么
Maybe you'd like to come see my office.
或许你能去看看我的办公室
It's pretty wild.
挺大自然的
I have a calendar in there of normal dogs.
我有个日历印了一些狗的照片
Okay. That's great, Brian.
这很好 布雷恩
But I'm talking to Jonah right now.
但是我现在在和乔纳说话
So where'd you go to school? Oh...
所以 你是哪所学校毕业的 这个
She doesn't even remember my name.
她都不记得我名字
Hi.
你好呀
Would you like to take a picture for "Stratus" Magazine?
能给《层云》照张相吗
That sound fun?
很有趣对吧
Hey!
喂
What are you, deaf?
你是聋子吗
Oh, my God. He's deaf!
天啊 他是聋子
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表