剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
It's a plush toy... Yeah, I know who nosey is.
是个毛绒玩具... 恩 我知道那是什么
I'll get him.
我去拿
Do you, um... do you need a hand...
你... 呃... 你需要帮忙...
No. No. No. No, thank you.
不 不 不 不 谢谢你
I know how to operate a forklift.
我知道怎么开叉车
It's just been a while,
只是时间久了
and I don't remember there being so many levers.
我记得没有这么多摇杆啊
Why are they always improving things?
为什么人们要一直改进机器?
Are you sure you don't want any help?
你确定不要任何帮助?
Because I've been studying the manual for my certification.
因为我在准备证书的时候一直在研究叉车的使用说明书
Oh, that's great, but, you know,
哦 那真棒 但是
sometimes you can memorize a textbook for something
尽管有时候你能把书上的知识倒背如流
and still not know how to do it in real life, so...
但在实际操作的时候你还是会手忙脚乱 所以...
Okay. Have at it.
好吧 我不管了
Okay, Ace, why don't you give it a shot?
好吧 尖子生 要不你来试试?
Garrett, what up?
加勒特 干啥呢?
Have you seen Jonah?
你有看见乔纳吗?
I got some meatballs
我在他常提到的那家
from that place he always calls "An unassuming gem."
"低调奢华"的店 买♥♥了点肉丸
Why are you getting meatballs for Jonah?
你为什么要给乔纳买♥♥肉丸?
Because Jonah is a secret employee.
因为乔纳是那个卧底职工
What?
什么?
No.
不会吧
Bad news, though. Jonah hates meatballs.
但是告诉你个坏消息 乔纳特别讨厌肉丸
What? Doesn't like 'em.
啊? 一点都不喜欢吃
You know what he does like?
你知道他喜欢什么吗?
He likes cakes
他喜欢桦树街
from that bakery down on Birch.
那家面包房♥的蛋糕
The one you're always talking about?
就是你经常说的那家?
Mm-hmm, yeah. That same one.
没错 就是那家
Jonah likes it too. Jonah likes it too. Okay.
乔纳也爱吃 特别喜欢 好的
He loves the cakes with coconut on them.
他喜欢上面有椰子粉的
Okay, coconut cake, bakery on Birch.
好的 椰子蛋糕 桦树街面包房♥
None of that white chocolate stuff.
不是有白巧克力的那个
Got it, I'm on it. That's what I'm talking about.
明白 我现在就去 这就对了嘛
You're a secret shopper, aren't you?
你是那个卧底顾客 对吧?
That's cool. I won't tell.
没事 我不会说出去的
Maybe this does something...
也许是这个摇杆...
No. No. I don't think that's it.
不对 不是这个
Okay, okay. Turn it off!
好吧 把它关掉!
Sorry, not this! Turn it off!
抱歉 不是这个! 关了它!
Okay!
好!
Okay, your turn.
行了 你来吧
Stop! Stop!
停! 停下!
The printers are right underneath...
打印机就在下面...
They're crushing the...
压到它们了...
Cool? No, not cool!
这样行吗? 不行!
I'm spinning!
我在原地打转!
Turn... I'm not touching anything!
转弯... 我什么都没动!
Like this? God, oh, god.
像这样? 天啊
Amy!
艾米!
Yes!
太好了!
It's all coming back to me.
我都想起来了
It's like riding a four-ton bicycle.
就像在骑一俩四吨♥重的自行车一样
You hear that?
听到了吗?
That's the sound of victory.
这是胜利的旋律
No, no, no, no! You have to raise...
不 不 不 不! 你要先提起来...
So is there anything you want to talk about?
你有什么想说的吗?
Or should we just continue to destroy the stockroom?
还是我们继续去摧毁仓库?
Look, I haven't told anyone here this
我没和任何人说过这事
because it would be really embarrassing
因为我觉得如果我失败了
if it didn't work out,
就太丢人了
but I've started taking college courses.
我正在读大学
Well, that's...
这事...
If anything you're about to say
如果你要说
includes the words "Brave," "Courageous,"
"勇气可嘉"
or "Girl power,". Please don't talk.
或者"巾帼不让须眉"之类的话 还是省省吧
So it was a little annoying
你一直炫耀那个傻♥逼♥的测试分数
when you started rubbing that stupid test in my face
让我有点烦躁
As if it meant you were smarter than me or something.
就好像你比我聪明似的
I don't think I'm smarter than you.
我没觉得自己更聪明啊
I know you're not smarter than me.
我知道你没我聪明
That's what's so annoying.
就是这点很讨厌
You're just one of those guys
你看起来像是那种
that things seem to work out for.
生活很顺利的那种人
I flunked out of business school...
在芝加哥的时候...
in Chicago.
我没能从商校毕业
I didn't want to be there anyway.
反正我也没想在那儿待着
It was stupid.
这太傻了
I was just 28 and trying to figure out
我已经28岁了还在试着搞懂
what I wanted to do with my life.
自己到底在追求什么
And apparently what I wanted to do with my life
很明显我追求的是
was rack up a whole bunch of debt.
欠下很多债
So what'd you do?
那你做了什么?
I took a long drive,
我开车兜了很长时间的风
and then I wanted a snack,
然后突然想吃零食了
and so I stopped at this random store in St. Louis
所以在圣路易斯的一家商店门口停了下来
and saw they were hiring, and...
看到了他们在招人 然后...
You know, if you weren't my boss,
你知道么 如果你不是我上司的话
I would say we should just get up and walk away
我会建议咱们直接走掉
like we didn't know any of this happened.
然后装作这一切都没发生
Yeah, right.
想得美
Although, these bolts are pretty rusty.
但这些螺丝都绣的挺严重的了
They could have totally fallen by themselves.
它们完全有可能自己掉下来
You are preaching to the choir.
我明白了 不用多说了
Um, Jonah? Jonah.
呃 乔纳? 乔纳
Jonah!
乔纳!
Oh! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
哦! 让路! 让路!
Hey, all things considered,
总体来说
I think you handled that pretty well.
我觉得你处理的挺好的
I got to hand it to that guy. He's good.
我得说一下那个男的 他很不错嘛
I wouldn't be surprised if he had CIA training.
说他被CIA训练过我都信
Spent a little time at the farm.
在农场里混一混
You know they just sent the same guy they did last time, right?
你知道这跟上次的是同一个人吧?
So what does this mean for us?
这对咱们意味着什么?
Well, luckily, we still scored pretty well
幸运的是 跟耀城皇比起来
compared to Richmond Heights.
咱们分数还是很不错的
Turns out they had a meth lab in their basement,
最后发现他们竟然在地下室里藏着个制毒厂
which, turns out, was just a front for a dog fighting ring.
就这还是为斗狗场做的幌子
This is my favorite part.
我最喜欢这段儿了
What? What's wrong with you?
什么? 你怎么回事?
I know a camera when I see a camera.
我知道你有摄像头
Come on! You're crazy.
别藏着了! 你有病吧
Man, the camera loves me.
靠 姐真上镜
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表