剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, okay, this is gonna sound crazy, but,
呃 好的 听起来有点神经 但是
Do you remember your first period?
你还记得你第一次来大姨妈的时候吗?
Because... February 4th, 2003.
因为... 2003年2月4日
It was a Tuesday. Unseasonably warm.
那天是周二 但是出奇得暖和
Okay, so... I was 19.
好吧 所以 我年芳19
Late bloomer, though I've more than made up for that since.
我发育较晚 但是来了第一次之后 我的大姨妈血就特别多
My gyno says I ovulate like a champ.
妇科医生跟我说我血量很大
I drop eggs hard. All right, uh...
我排卵排的太夸张了 好吧 那...
You know my aunt was born with two vaginas?
我姨妈有两个阴♥道♥ 你知道吗?
Yeah, she always thought it would help her date,
她一直觉得这对她约会大有好处
but it didn't.
但并没有
She died alone. Well, she will die alone.
她孤身而亡 啊 她会的
She's still alive. She's only like 50 or something.
她还活着 才50岁左右
Okay, thanks.
噢 多谢
Think I got all the information I need.
我觉得我差不多知道了
God, I'm good at flirting.
我的天 我真是太会撩汉了
Hey! You! Rodriguez! Follow me.
嘿! 你! 罗德里格斯! 跟我来
What's the hold up?
愣在那儿干什么?
Well, I don't like when people snap in my face.
哦 我不喜欢别人在我面前打响指
I'm busy. My name's not "Rodriguez."
我在忙 而且 我的名字不叫"罗德里格斯."
There are so many reasons. I need your help.
原因太多了 我需要你帮忙
That shoplifter's still upstairs.
那个小偷还在楼上
Dina, you didn't let her go?
迪娜 你没放她走?
You heard Glenn, you could lose your job.
你也听到格林的话了 你可能会被开除的
Not if we can get her to confess.
只要我们让她承认就不会
We... uh, sorry. We?
我们... 呃 你是说 我们?
Look, I know we've never been close.
听我说 我知道咱俩不熟
Frankly, there are a lot of things I can't stand about you,
实话说 有些时候我都忍♥不了你
but right now, you're the only person I trust.
但是现在 你是我唯一可以信赖的人
Um...No.
呃 不
Please... I...
求你了... 我...
I don't want to lose my job.
我不想失业
Is this gonna take a long time?
要很长时间吗?
No.
不用
I mean, I was hoping for a quick nacho bar fuel up,
我的意思是 我本来想先吃个玉米棒啥的
but we can skip that.
但现在看就算了
I mean, unless you... No.
我的意思是 除非你... 不用了
We'll skip it! We'll skip it.
我们跳过这一步! 跳过这一步
Excuse me, I'm an 11-year-old girl. Do I like pads or tampons?
打扰一下 我是个11岁的小姑娘 我该选卫生巾还是卫生棉条呢?
Hyp... hypothetically.
只... 只是假设一下
Oh, hey, dude.
哟 哥们儿
You want to split a pizza for lunch break?
中午想一起吃比萨吗?
What do you know about periods?
你了解大姨妈吗?
Oh, it's bleeding from the uterus
就是子♥宫♥出血
that's released through the vagina.
通过阴♥道♥排出呗
Happens every 28 days, give or take a few,
周期为28天左右
Depending on the lady.
因人而异
They all snowflakes.
没什么大不了的
So was that a no for pizza?
所以你不吃比萨?
I don't think I'm hungry anymore.
我感觉我再也不会饿了
Whoo, I am.
好吧 我饿着呢
So how, exactly, are we getting her to confess?
到底 我们要怎么让她招供呢?
We're going classic good cop, bad cop.
我们就上演经典的“黑白警♥察♥”戏码
Like they do in the movies?
像电影里那样?
Trust me. I've been doing this for years.
相信我 我一直这样做
This'll work.
会有用的
Okay, good cop, bad cop.
好吧 黑白警♥察♥
Hey, there, this is my bestie, Amy.
你好 这是我的闺蜜 艾米
Be careful of her, she's a little unstable.
小心点儿 她情绪不稳定
Listen up, dirtbag.
小婊砸 给我听好了
Do you need some water or a mint?
你需要喝水或者来块薄荷糖吗?
God, you're just so pretty.
天哪 你太美了
Are you gonna let me go, or what?
你们到底放不放我走
I want to, but Amy here is a maniac.
我倒是想啊 可是艾米不同意
She's loco.
她很疯狂的
Uh, yeah, loco! Loco 'bout bustin' perps!
呃 对 疯狂! 我疯狂地想痛扁罪犯!
Oh, hey, um, I've decided to take up a collection
嗨 呃 我决定为那位去世老人的家人
for the dead fella's family.
进行募捐
Maybe you guys could, like, take this around
也许你俩可以 在商店里转转
and get the other employees to donate?
让员工们捐一点儿?
Got it. Money for the dead guy.
没问题 为他募捐
Great.
好的
Should I just put it...
我就把它放在...
Yeah, just, you can set it down.
对 就放那儿吧
Good.
好的
You know that's the couch he died on.
你们知道他死在这个沙发上吧
Okay, uncle Jonah's back.
乔纳蜀黍回来啦
Gross.
太恶心了
Please pretend I did not just call myself "Uncle jonah."
请忘记我刚刚说了"乔纳蜀黍"
Did you get something?
你找到了吗?
Yep, these are colorful. Oh!
是的 什么颜色都有 噢!
And this one has a girl playing soccer on the cover.
这款上面印着一个女孩踢足球的图案
I just want whatever's easy to use.
给我个最好用的
I got to be honest, none of these really look easy to use.
实话说 没有一个看起来好用
My cousin Ricky started out shoplifting.
我的表弟里基也是从商店盗窃开始的
Now he's bangin' out license plates in some prison
为了躲避一个叫做“疯眼”的大汉
trying to avoid a big guy named Crazy Eyes.
现在他在某个监狱做牌照呢
Crazy Eyes is a character in "Orange is the new black."
"疯眼"是"女子监狱"里的一个角色
Crazy Eyes is a character in every prison in America,
每部美国监狱片都有"疯眼"你懂不懂
Ladrona puta.
你个小偷
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
I don't understand what's happening.
我已经懵逼了 她在干啥
It's boxing.
这是拳击
Okay, listen, rizzoli and isles,
好吧 听着 妙女神探们
I'm not confessing to anything,
我什么都不会招的
especially not to two minimum-wage morons.
尤其是对着两个穷逼蠢货
I'm sorry, what?
等等 你说什么?
Hey, sweetie, you seem stressed.
嗨 你看上去很不好
Do you want a back rub? No, no, no, no, no.
想要背部按♥摩♥吗? 不不不不不
Who do you think you are?
你以为你老几?
You can't just walk up in here, start calling us morons.
你不能就直接走进来 说我们是蠢货
Amy, forget it, okay? This clearly isn't working.
艾米 算了 好吗? 显然这招行不通
Guess you're free to go, courtesy of one broken camera
我想你可以走了 你该谢谢
In the makeup department.
彩妆部的破摄像头
Wait. You saw her in makeup?
等等 你在彩妆部看到她了?
Yeah.
是哒
Well, you know, the cameras in accessories
饰品区摄像头
also cover makeup.
也覆盖了彩妆部区域
I just realized.
我怎么没想到
If we pull the footage from accessories,
如果我们从摄像头里查找记录
we've got our proof!
我们就能找到线索了!
Yeah, that's what I was saying.
是的 我也这么想的
And you're going down, thief!
等着坐牢吧 小贼!
Enjoy prison!
享受吃牢饭的滋味吧!
Oh, boy.
哎哟卧♥槽♥
It's a heated competition.
竞争白热化啊
I think you're just supposed to open it
我觉得你应该从这打开
From-or-nope, I broke it.
好像不是 我扯坏了
Nope. Yep. That can't be right.
不 诶? 好像对了 啊不对
It's soft. Oh, this one looks easy.
软软哒 噢 这个看起来很简单的样子
That--it travels. That one's a traveler.
它-它飞到别处了 刚才那是个旅行家
Emma, look through the crack.
艾玛 看看这个车祸般的现场
I'm a mummy! Ahh!
我是木乃伊! 哈!
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be right out.
喔 不好意思哈 我马上就出去
I'm helping a little girl.
我正在帮助一个小女孩
Can't wait to see you bust that filthy bitch to hell.
迫不及待想看你把那个小婊砸打入地狱了
You can drop the bad cop act. It's not an act.
你可以放下坏警♥察♥的表演了 这不是表演
I genuinely hate this lady.
我真的很讨厌这个女的
Nice. Oh, here we go.
真棒 噢 就是这儿
She's innocent. - Yep.
她是无辜的 - 是的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表