剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Everyone here at cloud 9 is so, so sorry
云九商店对于
to have inconvenienced you, and we are willing to
给您带来的不便感到非常 非常抱歉 并且我们愿意
do anything to make it right.
做任何补偿
Here are some coupons. Uh, 25% off air fresheners.
这有一些优♥惠♥券 呃 空气净化器打7.5折
Uh, buy one, get one free toothpaste.
呃 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的牙膏券
And, um, and a free slushie.
还有 呃 一份免费冰沙
But, you know what, something tells me
但是直觉告诉我
you're not a slushie girl, so I'll just keep that.
你不是那种吃冰沙的女孩子 所以我就留着这个吧
Let me be clear.
我明说了吧
You have two options.
你有两个选择
You can either fire this dum-dum right now,
要么你马上炒了这个二货
or I can go home, call your corporate offices,
要么我回家 给你们总公♥司♥打电♥话♥
and make them fire her.
让他们炒了她
Okay, let's just talk this through.
别介 我们讲道理嘛
It was one mistake. I'm leaving.
这只是一个误会 我要走了
I can't waste another minute of my life
我不想再浪费生命里任何一分钟
With you back-country idiots.
在你们这些乡巴佬白♥痴♥身上
Okay, I'm just gonna say it:
好吧 我想说:
I like her less than I like other people.
我更喜欢除了她以外的所有人
I can't believe I'm gonna lose my job.
我真不敢相信我要失业了
I just upgraded all of the trash cans in my apartment.
我刚升级了公♥寓♥里所有的垃圾桶
Stupid, Dina, stupid!
太蠢了 迪娜 简直太蠢了!
Relax, things have a way of working out.
放松 车到山前必有路
Oh, I'm sure you'll be happy with me gone.
喔 我相信你很高兴我能走吧
You can turn this place into some sort of
这样你就可以把这个地方变成某个
deranged religious cult.
疯狂的邪教了
Well, well, look who didn't feel like
好吧 好吧 看看是谁不想
paying for their copy of "Barney's great adventure."
为"巴尼大冒险"买♥♥单
That's not mine, someone else must have put it there.
不是我做的 肯定是别人放进来的
Now, let me be clear.
现在 让我来明确一下
You have two options.
你有两个选择
You can report Dina to corporate while I report you
你可以和总公♥司♥举报迪娜
to the police,
不过我也会报♥警♥
Or we can agree that sometimes good people make mistakes,
或者我们可以赞成有时候好人也会犯错
And put this whole darn thing behind us.
然后就当这件事过去了
Fine.
好
But I'm never stepping foot in this dump again.
但是我再也不会踏进这家白♥痴♥商店一步
And god grants us another miracle.
真是好事成双啊
Have a heavenly day.
祝你今天过得愉快
What? Did you plant that?
干嘛? 是不是你放的?
Dina, I'm a man of truth and principle,
迪娜 我是一个有原则且真诚的男人
so how can you even ask me that?
你怎么能问我这种问题
Understood.
懂了
It was me. I did it. I saved you.
是我♥干♥的 然而我救了你
You owe me so hard! So hard!
你欠我个人情! 大人情!
Yeah! I lied!
是! 我撒谎了!
See that? In the back corner?
看到那个了没? 在后面那个小角落里?
You see the little family over there?
你看到那一小撮士兵了?
Kill 'em. Blow 'em up.
瞄准 开火
Here you are.
终于找到你了
I'm sorry I was gone so long.
抱歉我离开了这么久
What'd you do all day?
你今天都干嘛了?
Uh, we mostly played video games.
我们大部分时间都在玩游戏
It was fun.
挺有意思的
Wow. Yep.
不错嘛 是啊
Good job.
干得不错
Thanks for, uh, keeping an eye on her.
谢谢你 呃 帮我照看她
It was easy. She's a great kid.
这没啥 她可乖了
Yeah, she is.
恩 的确
Jonah taught me how to use a maxi pad.
乔纳教了我如何使用游戏手柄
Thank you all for gathering to help me
非常感谢大家一起来帮助我
honor and remember...
敬重与缅怀...
Charles maynard rand.
查尔斯 Maynard Rand.
Why do we have to destroy the couch?
为什么我们一定要烧了这沙发?
Well, for one thing, it's a wonderful way
嗯 首先 这是纪念一个人
to memorialize a man.
最好的方式
Plus, I looked up the store policy.
另外 我看了下商店守则
If a death occurs on any display furniture,
如果任何展示的家具上死了人
it has to be destroyed.
它必须被毁掉
Who knew? I knew.
谁知道这事? 我知道
Same thing happened at the kirkwood store a few months ago.
同样的事几个月前在柯克伍德商店也发生了
Jonah? Right.
乔纳? 好的
We didn't know charles, but he chose to spend
我们不了解查尔斯 但是他选择
the last few moments of his life with us.
与我们一起度过他人生的最后时刻
Charles, may your soul...
查尔斯 希望你的灵魂
or non-denominational life force, I guess,
或无神论的生命
be lifted by the non-gender-specific
被上帝的大爱或
arms of a loving entity or non-entity...
非上帝的大爱所感化...
Hey. Just once
嗨 就这一次
Knock yourself out.
你使劲说吧
Jesus christ!
上帝呀!
The hands of jesus christ, who saves us from our sins
把我们从罪恶中拯救出来的上帝的手
with his precious blood, and welcomes us as little lambs...
用他无价的血 像欢迎小羊羔一般欢迎着我们...
Hey. Thanks for helping me out today.
嗨 谢谢你今天拯救我于水深火热之中
Yeah, I got your back.
是啊 我是你坚强的后盾
I know you brought your daughter into work.
我知道你今天把女儿带到超♥市♥里来了
I got to write you up. You get it.
我必须记上一笔 别怪我
We give you the love, and we take away the evil!
我们给你爱 我们带走罪恶
Amen!
阿门!
What a day!
今天太刺♥激♥了!
How much gas you put on that thing?
你在那东西上浇了多少汽油?
None, and that fabric is supposed to be fire-retardant.
没啊 那种织物本应是防火的
Okay, uh... Wow.
好吧 嗯... 妈呀
God bless us all, and let's get out of here.
上帝保佑 我们离开这儿吧
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表