剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
without asking anyone.
使用卫生间
No, I know that. I decided on the accent.
我懂你的意思 不过是我决定讲话带口音的
Oh my god, people love it.
天哪 人们超爱这种口音的
Hola, señorita,
女士 你好啊
You want to make your day a fiesta?
想让平凡的一天过得像祭典般精彩吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢你
See? Yep, some people love it,
看到没 是啊 一些人的确吃这套
And, uh, and some people might find it offensive.
不过还有些人可能觉得这很无礼的
Offensive? Like, who?
无礼 谁会这么觉得啊
Oh, I don't know...
这个嘛
Maybe latino people who would think that
可能有些拉美人会觉得
you're exploiting your heritage
你这是蚕食自己的先天优势
and demeaning yourself.
是在贬低自己
Okay, all right,
好吧
I don't know who made you
艾米 我不知道你为什么
latino police,
摆出一副拉美警♥察♥的架势
Amy, but I'm just trying to sell salsa.
我只是想卖♥♥点辣酱而已
No, I am not policing you.
不 我没以警♥察♥的口吻训斥你
Okay, if you could keep...
如果你能...
I'm merely suggesting that maybe you don't need to resort...
我只是建议你别采取...
Hola, señorita! Como estas?
女士你好啊 今天过得怎么样
Ooh, is that Mexican ketchup?
那是墨西哥番茄酱吗
"Jess, es berry" Good.
"是滴 介个非常得"好
You mean, "Yes, it's very good."
你是说"是的 这个非常得好"吧
Oh, don't listen to her.
别听她说的
You speak the language beautifully.
你的英文讲得非常好听
Gracias, señorita.
谢谢你 女士
You want to try something special?
你想试试特别口味的吗
This is, cómo se dice, pineapple.
这是 怎么说来着 菠萝味的
Okay, you know what? Stop.
你真是够了 给我松手
No! You stop.
你才给我松手
Talk like a normal person!
你给我像正常人一样好好说话
Excuse me, miss, but she is a normal person.
抱歉 小姐 不过她就是个正常人啊
That's exactly what I'm saying!
我就是这个意思
Ow! Damn it!
啊 该死的
Mother, Amy! , aye!
妈♥个♥X啊 艾米 你妈X的
What the!
我X
See? Fake accent. Oh, god!
看到没 口音是装出来的 我的天哪
This is what you get when you've got weak joints.
关节脆弱就是这个下场
That's why I have a dedicated ankle day at the gym.
所以我才每周专门花一天时间去健身房♥锻炼脚踝
I really am sorry, Carmen.
卡曼 真的对不起
I... I... I feel awful.
我很内疚
Yeah, you should, Amy. It was none of your business.
恩 艾米 你是该内疚 这根本不关你的事
Well, just to clarify,
我得说清楚
Uh, I feel awful you hurt yourself.
我是为你伤了你自己而感到难过
I still stand by my comments.
我的想法不变
Okay, there you go.
好了 坐进去吧
Oh, and feel free to take a water.
水随便拿
I'm an uber driver in my spare time.
我空闲时间是优步司机
I'll put your stuff in your locker for you.
我会把你的物品放在你储物柜里的
And I already clocked out for you,
我也已经替你打卡下班了
So you're not gonna get paid
所以你不在的时间
for any of the time you missed.
不会算在工资里
Don't you worry about that.
别担心
Are you sure I can't drive her?
你确定不用我开车送她吗
No, I've been meaning to drop by the hospital anyway.
不用了 我反正也想去趟医院
I like staring at the newborn babies
我喜欢盯着那些新生的婴儿看
Until someone asks me to leave.
直到有人赶我走
Oh, but I do need someone
不过我的确需要人
To take over the Señor cloud salsa stand.
去接手辣酱摊
Fine, I'll get somebody else.
好吧 我会去找人的
But it's a real shame, because that sombrero
不过真是可惜啊 因为这顶墨西哥宽边帽
Really pops on darker skin.
配着黝黑肌肤可显眼了
Okay, so do you have any questions
关于氢氯♥噻♥嗪♥这药
about the hydrochlorothiazide?
你还有什么疑问吗
No, uh, could you also ring up
没了 我还有点东西
a few other things for me, please?
能一起结了吗
Sure, yeah.
可以 没问题
I have a doctorate in pharmacy,
我可是药剂学博士
So this is a great use of my time.
这正是我大显身手的时候
I live to serve. Thank you.
为人♥民♥服务是我的使命 谢谢
Bernice, he said it's fine.
柏妮思 他说没问题
Oh, god.
要命
One moment.
稍等一下
Hey, j-dog, I have to, uh,
名字J开头的那个 我要去
go do some tranquility lunges,
做几个弓步平静一下
so could you give that guy his shot for me?
你帮我给那位打个针吧
Oh, no, I can't. I'm not a pharmacist.
我不能打 我可不是药剂师
Yeah, and I'm not a clerk,
那我还不是店员呢
But I guess the world's all topsy-turvy today, isn't it?
但是今天这个世界都乱七八糟了 是不是
Just think!
动动脑子吧
I'm just basically looking for an every day brush.
我就是要买♥♥那种平常用的牙刷
Yeah, just kind of that workhorse,
经久耐用的那种
You know, that's in the collection.
算是我的收藏
That I can know I'm just gonna
买♥♥到了就可以
put in the minutes with.
记在备忘录里面了
Señor Cloud salsa...
云先生辣酱
Um, I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
I have some questions about bristle density.
我有几个问题 是关于胡须浓密度的
Yes, es bueno por Cinco de Mayo,
是 五月五日节可好了
y quinceañeras, la biblioteca.
还有女孩十五岁成年礼 图书馆
Hola.
你好
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么呢
I--I am selling salsa to support mi abuela.
我 我在推销酱汁 挣钱养我外祖母
My burro has run away.
我的驴子跑掉啦
Right, uh, whatever this is, Mateo, I--
好 不管怎样 玛提奥 我
No Mateo. Soy Jose!
不是玛提奥 我是胡赛
Jose was born in a small village near Oaxaca.
胡赛出生在奥克萨卡附近的一个小村庄
Okay, I get it.
我知道了
I get it, I get that it's fun
我知道 这种伪装的游戏
to play make believe,
是很好玩
But this is offensive.
但是这样是很无礼的
Like, I am sorry. I will "Estop."
我很抱歉 我会停下来的
Yes, please stop.
对 请你停止
I am trying to.
我也很想
I'm not kidding.
我没有开玩笑
Me neither. It's like when I "Estart"
我也没有啊 可一旦我开始
Doing the accent I cannot "Estop."
这个口音就停不下来了
That's an interesting tattoo.
这个纹身很有意思
Is that a unicorn?
是独角兽吗
It's a horse
是一匹马
With a railroad spike through his head.
脑袋上打了一根道钉
I see that now.
现在我看明白了
It's not quite as magical, but...
貌似不怎么神奇了 不过
I think it's clean. Right.
你擦得够干净了 好的
Will you just give me the shot already?
可以给我打♥针♥了吗
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
是 是 是 是 是
The shot which comes out of this needle.
用这支针来注射
Okay, uh, huh.
好的
Okay.
好的
I think this does something.
这样应该有点作用
Should I have a belt?
需要给你扎一下手臂吗
It's a tiny little needle, all right? Just do it!
只是一支小针 好吗 快打
All right, uh, just, uh, you know, breathe.
行 那就 深呼吸一下吧
Or count to ten or something like that.
数一下十个数字什么的
And, uh, and away we go.
好 我们开始了
I'm... I'm really sorry.
我 我真的很抱歉
Drink a lot of water.
多喝水哦
Told you. That's what happens
跟你说过了 伸出援手
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表