剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, who's this hat for? A boyfriend?
要买♥♥给谁? 男朋友吗?
No. No boyfriend.
不 我没有男朋友
It's for my dad. Tight, tight.
给我爸的 好极了
Well, I could take you over there personally.
我带你过去吧
And if you'd like, I could model some of the options for you.
如果你喜欢 我可以做你的模特
You know, they say my head looks amazing in hats.
他们说我很适合戴帽子
All right.
好的
Yeah, that was cute and funny.
真是太好了
Uh, let me tell you about myself...
自我介绍一下...
Did I hear you ask about men's hats?
你在找男式帽子吗?
I can help you with that.
我可以帮你
Uh, I got this, man.
我来就行了 伙计
Okay, just thought I'd ask,
好的 我只是想说
since I've personally tested every hat we sell,
我已经亲自试过这里所有的帽子了
and Garrett is a sexual predator.
而且加勒特是个性♥爱♥狂魔
What? Excuse me?
什么? 你说什么?
Yeah, that's why his nickname is "The rapist."
没错 所以他有个小名叫"强♥奸♥犯"
Unconvicted, but we all know.
虽然没犯过案 但我们都懂
Anyway, are we thinking panama hat?
你想试试巴拿马草帽吗?
Trilby? Tricorn?
毡帽? 三角帽?
You know what? I'm good.
我自己看吧
Okay, well, remember to ask for Mateo.
好的 记得去找马特奥
He'll make your deal!
他能帮你!
What the fuck was that?
你♥他♥妈♥在闹哪样?
I don't know. I thought she was the secret shopper.
我不知道 我以为她是卧底顾客
So? There are raises on the line.
所以呢? 这可是有加薪的机会的
So sorry, not sorry. I'm not here to make friends.
所以抱歉 不过我毫无悔意 我不是来这儿和你交朋友的
Fine, whatever.
好啊 随你便
I just hope for your sake,
祝你成功 我只希望我们俩
the secret shopper isn't one of us.
都不是卧底
Wh... wait, wait. What does that mean?
等等... 你是什么意思?
Pssh. I ain't even gonna tell you.
哼 我不会告诉你的
No, no. You can tell me.
不 你得告诉我
Well, at the Penrose Store,
在彭罗斯的店
the corporate plant, was an employee.
总公♥司♥安置了一个卧底员工
And when he was done, everyone who was a dick to him,
他完成任务后 那些曾经骂过他的人
got fired.
都被炒了
But, hey, that's why I always
所以 这就是为什么我总
try to be nice to all my coworkers,
试着和所有同事友好相处
but I'm just kind of one of those guys
而我只是想
that likes to keep his job, so...
保住我的工作罢了 所以...
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank... thank you.
谢... 谢谢你
Well, no one's panicking. That's a good sign.
大家都没有慌张 是个好兆头
We all just need to stay cool about this, right?
我们都需要保持冷静 不是吗?
I mean, I'm being cool.
我很冷静
You know that's not a stress ball, right?
你知道那不是压力球对吧?
It's a lemon. Let me have my process.
那是个柠檬 我乐意
Am I imagining things,
我出现幻觉了吗
or did I ask you to stock the charcoal in patio?
还是我有让你空地存放木炭?
Glenn told me... Jonah reminded me
格林让我... 乔纳告诉我
that charcoal is supposed to be in grocery now.
木炭应该存放在杂货区
We don't want to make any mistakes,
在没找到卧底顾客之前
not with a secret shopper in our mist.
我们不应该犯任何错误
Wait, is it "mist" or "midst"?
等等 是"迷雾"还是"当中"?
Which one were the Gorillas in again?
哪个是里面有大猩猩的?
Jonah?
乔纳?
"Mist".
"迷雾"
So, um, you went over my head to Glenn?
你越级找了格林?
Well, no, it just sort of came up in conversation.
嗯 不是 就是提了一句
Well, thank god he did.
感谢上帝他这么做了
You know, you could stand to learn something
你可以从100分先生这里
from Mr. 100 here.
学到不少东西
That's a nickname that we came up with.
是我们起的昵称
He came up with. Yeah.
是他自己起的 对
I could think of a nickname for you too,
我也可以给你起一个
But you haven't done anything really impressive lately.
不过你到现在为止没做什么使人印象深刻的事
How about little Miss "On time"?
"准时"小姐 怎么样?
Dr. Cool?
酷博士?
Workules?
工作狂?
How about just Amy?
我觉得就叫艾米怎么样?
Floor supervisor.
楼层主管
Boring. Wait.
无聊 等等
Bed, bath, and beyonce! Huh?
床 澡盆 碧昂斯!
Here you are.
这个给你
Olives?
橄榄罐头?
It's the closest thing I could find to an olive branch.
这是我能找到最接近橄榄枝的东西了
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, so I guess now I restock these...
额 所以我是要再把它放到货架上...
No, no, no, I'll do it. I'll--I'll--
不 不 不 我放就行 我来 我来...
Excuse me. Where can I find the charcoal?
打扰一下 木炭在哪儿买♥♥?
Grocery.
杂货区
Look, I'm sorry for going over your head like that.
我很抱歉做了越级的事情
And I know what you're thinking.
而且我知道你是怎么想的
I wouldn't have done that if you were a man.
如果你是一个爷们的话我是不会这么做的
Nope. Wasn't thinking that.
不 我没这么想
Oh, good. It's fine.
哦 那太好了 这没什么
Just, next time, come to me first
下次先告诉我
Before you go to glenn, all right?
再去找格林 好吗?
Got it, got it.
好的 好的
Although, I did come to you first.
但我的确是先来找你的
Yeah, so next time, do a better job of it.
嗯 下次希望你做的再好一点
Better job. Yeah.
更好 对
Copy that.
知道了
How?
怎么做?
Hey, uh, are we sold out of charcoal?
嘿 额 我们的木炭卖♥♥完了吗?
Grocery.
杂货区
Where are tampons? Electronics?
卫生棉在哪里? 电子设备区吗?
No, they're where tampons normally are.
不 它们就在他们平时的位置
Okay.
好吧
How about you hang these nifty signs
你可以把这些小巧的标志牌挂起来吗?
And then grab a mop?
然后拿一下拖把?
Because I don't think that raccoon ever left us.
我觉得那个浣熊从没离开过这
Will do, uh, so--so real quick,
我会做的 一个小问题
And I hate to even mention this,
我很讨厌提这事
But I think there's, like, a store policy
但我觉得挂传♥单♥
against hanging flyers.
违反了店里的条例
Yeah, I'm not, like, looking for a new bassist
我又不是为朋克乐队找一个
for my punk band; I think this is fine.
新低音歌♥手 所以没事
Right, right, of course.
恩 恩 当然了
But there really is a policy.
但是这确实是规定
Yeah, you just said that.
对 你刚刚说了
But I'm now trying to do a better job of saying it.
但是我现在在尝试更好地再说一次
Condolence cards, huh?
慰问卡?
Bummer. Who died?
太惨了 谁死了?
Uh, a friend of mine.
是我的一个朋友
Hmm. You don't look very upset.
你看起来没那么伤心
Probably not that good a friend.
不是很好的朋友吧
Can I see a death certificate?
我可以看看死亡证明书吗?
I-I don't think I need a death certificate
我-我买♥♥个卡片而已
Just to buy a card.
不需要出示死亡证明吧
Look who knows a lot about Cloud 9 store policies.
这么了解云九商店的规定
What was your friend's name?
你朋友叫什么?
I don't understand... how did he die?
我不明白... 他是怎么死的?
What did he love? What kind of music was he into?
他喜欢什么? 哪类的音乐?
Billy joel? Everybody's into billy joel.
比利·乔尔? 大家都沉浸在他的音乐中
Was he a vegetarian or normal?
他是素食主义者吗?
The kind of guy you trust with a lot of money or...
他是很有钱吗 还是...
Enough, all right?
够了
I see what you're doing, and you're right.
我知道你什么意思 你说对了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表