剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
You paid a $400 restocking fee.
你付了400刀的手续费
Yeah, it was actually more than the doll cost.
是的 比买♥♥个新娃娃还要贵
Um, apparently there's not
额 显然二手充气娃娃
a huge after market for used sex dolls.
没有什么市场需求
Anyway, I figured out what today was really about.
不管怎样 我终于明白今天是怎么一回事了
You did?
你发现了?
Did Garrett talk to you?
加勒特和你说了?
Because that is ridiculous.
别听他的 那太扯了
That is not what we..
那不是我们..
You were hazing me.
你只是在捉弄新人
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, hazing.
是的 捉弄
That's.. it's what we do to everybody.
我们谁都会捉弄
You got me. You got me.
我承认 被你打败了
I mean, it got a little out of control,
事情虽然有点失控
but you passed.
但是你通过了考核
I passed! I passed the initiation.
我通过了! 我通过了入会仪式
Congrats.
恭喜你
So I'm, uh, part of the group now.
那 我现在是商店的一份子了
Yep, welcome, officially. Thank you.
是的 正式欢迎你 谢谢
I'll, uh.. I'll see you tomorrow.
那我们明天见咯
Yep, we'll see everyone tomorrow.
是的 明天会见到大家的
Right there, big ol' wheels.
婴儿床在这
Oh, this could be bangin'.
哦 这张很不错啊
How about this one? Oh, yeah.
这张怎么样 不错
We trick this thing out right, you know?
你知道吗 我们可以把它弄得更棒
Get my uncle to throw some tint up on the sides here,
让我叔叔在两边刷上漆
so we don't have, like, people peeping in
这样就不会有人
on shorty's little business going on here?
偷♥窥♥小冬瓜的秘密了
Big Daddy in the house, right here.
爸爸就在这
Shorty by the side.
小胖在旁边
Stand back. We're taking this for a ride.
往后退一点 我们开车兜兜风
Yo, Wagwan, Selecta,
哟 Wagwan Selecta
dissin' our mind, corruption and don't you know here.
不知不觉影响我们 侵蚀我们的心灵
Yeah. Boo
对 呸
Being a dad and...
成为父亲真的...
What's up?
怎样?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表