剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
and accidentally, you kick the baby in the face.
然后突然间 踢到了宝宝的脸
How do you say you're sorry about that?
你怎么道歉?
Yo, chief.
嗨 主管
Hey, Garrett.
加勒特
Check it out.
看这个
Shark attack.
鲨鱼攻击
Ooh, that's great. Hey.
这不赖啊
I thought that you should know that
我觉得要告诉你一下
there's nobody to let anyone in the dressing rooms,
没人管理那个试衣间了
and it's starting to get a little weird.
那变得有点怪怪的
Well, where is Betty?
贝蒂呢?
Yeah, Betty had said
贝蒂说了
something critical about Lady Gaga,
一些Lady Gaga不好的东西
so Mateo assigned her to freezer duty.
所以马特奥让她去冷库了
Well, you know what?
你知道么?
Let somebody else fix it for once.
那换其他人来吧
This is your fault.
这是你的错
You're the one that outsourced your job
你才是那个玩忽职守的那个
cause you're busy with a work flirt.
因为你一直忙于工作中调情
Excuse me?
你说什么?
What? Work flirt? What does that even mean?
什么? 工作调情? 是啥意思?
Everybody does it. You flirt a little bit at work.
每个人都会做 你在工作中小小的调个情
Pass the time. No.
来混时间 不
I got, like, five or six work flirts going on
我在任何时间
at any given time.
都有五六个调情对象
Hey, Jennifer. What it do, Boo?
嗨 詹尼弗 怎么样啊?
Well, that's great for you, Garrett,
嗯 这对你来说挺好的,加勒特
but that is not what is happening.
但我没这么做
I am not flirting with Jonah.
我没在和乔纳调情
This is because Jonah said
这仅仅是因为乔纳说
that I was the responsible one.
我是那个"负责"的人
No. Yes.
不会吧 是的
He called you responsible?
他说你 "负责"?
I know.
可笑吧
Well, then I completely understand
好吧 那我能理解
why you are attaching a shark
为什么你把鲨鱼
to the severed leg of a mannequin.
和一个人体模型的断腿放在一起了
I think my best quality as a parent is that
我认为我作为父母的一个最重要的品质就是
I'm a stable, loving, married man.
我是一个稳重的 有爱心的 已婚男人
So I don't have groups of strange men
所以我才没有一堆奇怪的男人
wandering through my house every night.
每晚都来我家鬼混
It was one man, and not since I installed the deadbolt.
只有一个男的 自从我装上门栓就没再发生了
Your brain's a deadbolt.
你就是个栓
Yeah, well at least I don't have foster children
是啊 至少我没有培养出
that I raised currently in prison.
进监狱的孩子
It's a juvenile correctional facility.
那只是少管所
Look, I guess you just have to ask yourselves,
看吧 我觉得你们要扪心自问了
do you want your child raised in a home with loaded handguns
你是希望你的孩子
laying around?
在"枪林弹雨"中成长?
Or do you want your child raised by Glenn?
还是你希望你的孩子能由格林来抚养?
Do not point at me.
别指着我
I'll point two fingers back at you.
我会双倍奉还
You wouldn't dare. Oh, yeah? Haha!
你才不敢呢 噢 是吗? 哈哈!
Okay, you know what? See?
你知道吗? 看到没?
That's a violation of the code of conduct.
这违反了员工守则
Oh, is it a violation? It sure as heck is.
这就违规了? 这他妈当然是了
Oh, really? Yep.
真的吗? 没错
Who put that in there? I did!
谁规定的? 老娘我!
I said I'm sorry. What else do you want?
我说了我很抱歉 你还想干嘛?
It's just careless
只是到处说这类东西
to go around saying things like that.
实在是不负责了
This is how rumors get started.
流言蜚语就是这么传出去的
I was just saying you were being a little flirty.
我只是说你有点调情的味道
I didn't say you were banging in the break room.
我又没说你们你们在休息室打炮
Come on! Help me out here.
给点力啊!
Whoa!
卧♥槽♥!
Oh, hey, guys.
呃 嗨 伙计们
Now, that is how rumors get started.
流言就是这么传出去的
This is not how it looks.
事情不是你们看到这样
Really?
是吗?
Cause it looks like you got a sex doll
看起来像你买♥♥了一个充气娃娃
and you dressing it up to look like Amy.
然后你把她打扮成艾米那样
Yeah. No.
是的 不是的
See, that sounds stalker-y,
这听起来有点像跟踪狂
whereas I specifically bought this doll
我特意买♥♥这个娃娃
because it already looked like Amy.
因为她本来就很像艾米
I'm walking away.
我要走了
Oh, good. More people.
这下好了 人越来越多了
Oh, my God! Is that supposed to be Amy?
我的天啊! 那是艾米吗?
No. Yes, yes.
不是 是的 是的
I wanted to get back at Amy,
我想要报复艾米
and there are no mannequins in the store
但是商店里的人体模型
that look remotely like her.
没有一个有一丁点像她的
Which, can we talk about that for a second?
关于这个人体模型的事 我能多嘴问一句吗?
Why are there no Spanish/Latina themed mannequins?
为什么没有西班牙或者拉美籍的人体模型?
Oh, no, no, no, we not talking about that.
不 不 不 我们先不谈那个
Let's talk about this.
我们来谈谈眼前的这个模型
Jonah, what is happening?
乔纳 发生什么事了?
Do you own one of each of us?
你收藏了我们每个人的娃娃吗?
No!
当然没有!
I went to a bunch of different stores over lunch,
午饭时候我去了很多商店
and then I just happened to pass this in the window
然后我碰巧路过一家情♥趣♥用♥品♥店
of a sex shop, and look, it looks just like Amy.
发现这个娃娃看着像艾米
Yeah, it does.
真的像
Jonah, can you cover that up, please?
乔纳 你能把那个地方遮挡一下吗?
It's completely inappropriate.
这样很不得体
Problem solved. Are you kidding me?
问题解决了 你开什么玩笑?
This is not a sexual thing.
这不是你们想象那样的
Amy, you've got a good butt.
艾米 你的屁♥股♥很不错哦
Cheyenne?
夏安?
We, uh-we let things
额 之前我们把事情
get a little out of hand before.
搞得一团糟
The important thing is,
但重要的是
we are here for you no matter what,
不管发生什么 我们都会在这里
and we want to do whatever's best
只要是一切为你孩子好的事
for your child.
我们都愿意做
So that's why we've agreed
所以我们同意
to share custody.
共同拥有对孩子的监护权
Huh? Yeah.
什么? 你没听错
We're gonna alternate nights and weekends.
我们将在晚上和周末轮流照顾孩子
Yeah, and if both of us have to work late,
是的 如果我俩都工作得很晚
then someone else can go home with it.
那么其他人可以把孩子带回家
Jonah. Amy.
乔纳 艾米
Garrett. We'd all trade off.
加勒特 我们都可以轮流来照顾的
Like the class hamster
像班级里的仓鼠一样
each child gets a turn taking care of,
每个孩子都轮流照顾它
this would be kind of the store baby.
这样你的孩子就成了店里大家的孩子
Exactly.
没错
Thank you so much,
谢谢你们
but I think Bo and I are gonna keep it.
但是我和小博还是想自己抚养孩子
You sure?
你确定吗?
Think what's best for the baby.
想想什么才是对宝宝最好的
That's what I'm doing.
我现在做的就是对宝宝最好的
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I think we're gonna be fine.
我觉得我们能自己抚养孩子的
So this whole day was a waste of my time, then.
那这样说来 今天就是在浪费我的时间
Hey. Glad I caught you.
嘿 碰上你太好了
What is this?
这是什么?
That is a receipt,
是一张收据
which is proof that I returned the doll.
证明我已经退掉充气娃娃了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表