剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
This is nice, huh?
很不错哈?
Taking a well-earned break with my coworkers.
和我的同事们一起享受当之无愧的小憩时光
I feel like I'm finally fitting in here.
我现在感觉自己终于合群了
You don't get to decide when you're fitting in.
这不是你决定的
We'll let you know.
而是我们
I'm just saying... I'm getting used to it.
我只是说...我越来越适应这里了
Not getting used to standing all day.
还是没适应要站一整天
That's not a problem I have to deal with.
我就没这麻烦
Yeah, well, lucky you, my friend.
好吧 你真走运 兄弟
Not luck-lucky.. not lucky you.
不是那种好运气.. 不是说你运气好
That's.. I don't think you're lucky.
我没有说你很幸运
So you think I'm unlucky?
所以你觉得我很不幸?
Not, well, you know what I mean.
不是 好吧 你知道我什么意思
That's an... it's an expression.
那只是个口头禅
Why don't you just eject right now?
你为啥还不滚?
You know, it's so weird that your feet hurt,
你说脚疼让我觉得很奇怪
because every time I see you,
因为我感觉每次看见你
I feel like you're sitting.
你都是坐着的
Try doing this job six months pregnant.
试想想怀胎六月还要打这份工什么感觉
Yeah, seriously. That's brutal.
是的 讲真的 太惨了
I didn't know you were pregnant too.
我不知道你也怀孕了
I was when I was 19.
我19岁的时候怀过
Then I gave birth to my daughter.
然后我生了个女儿
So I'm not pregnant now, but thank you for thinking so.
所以我现在没怀孕了 不过谢谢你这么想
I didn't mean you look pregnant.
我不是说你看起来像孕妇
I just meant... Eject. Eject!
我的意思是... 滚蛋 滚蛋!
I didn't know that you had a child.
我不知道你有孩子
I-listen-that's- I think that's beautiful.
我觉得那很棒
Really, I'm in awe of single mothers, so...
真的 我很敬佩单身妈妈 所以...
I'm married.
我结婚了
You should've just ejected, man.
你就不该问 老兄
Why are you in awe of single mothers?
你为什么敬佩单身妈妈?
I just think it's--it's very brave to have a child,
我只是觉得--生育孩子需要勇气
especially at your age.
特别是在你这个年纪
Well, I didn't set out to have a baby.
然而我并没打算要孩子
Came from sex.
意外而已
Right. Sure.
好吧 当然
Uh, but you--you bravely
呃 不过你很勇敢
made the decision to go through with it.
决定把孩子生下来
Well, I couldn't get a ride to Planned Parenthood.
那是因为 我没能搭上计划生育组织的便车
Well, if you ever need one in the future.
好吧 如果你以后需要的话可以找我
Jonah, I'd prefer
乔纳 我希望
if you didn't offer to shuttle our employees
你不是妇科医院派来拉拢
to the abortion clinic.
同事们去堕胎的托
No, I meant rides in general.
不是 我是指普通的便车
What if it was just for a pap smear?
如果是去做巴氏涂片检查呢?
Could I get a ride for that?
可以搭便车吗?
They recommend one a year, but I like to go extra.
他们建议我一年去一次 不过我想增加一次
Make sure everything's up to code.
确保一切达标
Okay. I'm just gonna say it.
好吧 我只是强调一下
I'm fine with you driving your coworkers
你可以顺道载你的同事去任何地方
anywhere except the abortion clinic.
除了去妇科医院堕胎
Damn it, Glenn, you cannot talk about
见鬼 格林 你不应该在工作场合
your personal feelings on abortion in the workplace.
谈论你对于堕胎的个人看法
I didn't bring up abortion. Oh, keep tempting me.
我可没提堕胎 继续说
He did! You are begging me to write you up.
他说的! 你逼我记你一笔
I am allowed to say the word. I will write you up so hard!
没人能阻止我说这个词 我会狠狠记你一笔
Abortion! Abortion!
堕胎! 堕胎!
I'm recording this entire conversation. Just speak it in the phone.
我要录下这段对话 对着话筒讲
Abortion, abortion, abortion, abortion!
堕胎 堕胎 堕胎 堕胎!
Thank you very much. You dug your own grave.
谢谢你 你简直作死
It's kind of unbelievable, right?
不可思议 对吧?
They're definitely pretty similar.
他们太像了
Uh, I don't see it.
额 我可看不出来
Now I get why you looked familiar
现在我知道为什么你一来
when you started working here.
我就看你很眼熟了
At first, I thought you were
开始我以为你是
this white dude from my middle school
我一个总是反穿着裤子的
who wore his pants backwards
高中白人兄弟
like Kris Kross, but nah, you him.
像克里斯·克罗斯那样 然而并非如此 你是他
I-I mean,
我的意思是
it's a mannequin of a Caucasian male.
这不过是个白种男人的人体模特
If that's what you see when you look at me,
如果你看到我就是这种感觉的话
then maybe this is on you.
也许你是着魔了
Nah, nah, nah, it's more than that.
不不不 没那么简单
It's the eyes... Yeah.
看这眼睛... 没错
The nose... Uhhuh.
鼻子... 啊哈
And there's something about that expression.
还有这表情
It just kind of makes you want to...
让你有种想...
Punch him in the face.
揍他一拳的感觉
A little bit.
有一点
Yeah, I don't--okay. I'm not seeing any of that.
好吧 我没... 好吧 我可没看出来
I'm seeing--I mean, what?
我看到 我是说
If anything, he looks like Tom Cruise, I guess?
他有没有一点像汤姆·克鲁斯 我觉着?
You think you look like Tom Cruise?
你觉得你像汤姆·克鲁斯?
The mannequin. Somebody has a healthy ego!
这个人体模特 某人真是自信心爆棚!
I guess I look like Denzel Washington.
我觉得我像丹泽尔·华盛顿
Yeah, and I look like Salma Hayek.
是啊 我觉得我像莎尔玛·海雅克
Come on, Denzel.
走吧丹泽尔
Let's get back to work. Okay, Salma.
我们回去工作吧 好的莎尔玛
I just meant that's what the mannequin looks
我只是说这个人体模特像
Tom Cruise...
汤姆·克鲁斯...
It'd feel weird giving my baby to a stranger,
把我的宝宝送给陌生人感觉很奇怪
but I also don't know if I'm ready to be a mom.
可是我还没准备好当妈妈
I know the feeling.
我懂
I was 19 when I had Emma.
我生艾玛的时候才19岁
I had no idea what I was doing.
我都不知道当时我是怎么想的
I just knew I wanted her to have a better life than me.
我只想她过得比我好
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, who knows?
我想 谁知道呢?
Maybe my baby could grow up and be
也许我的宝宝长大能成为
an assistant manager someday.
一个经理助理
Yeah, or, um, maybe you could dream even bigger.
是啊 也许你可以更有野心一点
Well, Glenn's the manager.
可经理已经是格林了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you don't have to make the decision anytime soon.
你也不用急着做决定
And you know that if you want to talk about it, I'm here.
并且如果你想找人聊天 我随时奉陪
Thanks.
多谢
I'm also here if you want to talk about stuff.
你也可以跟我聊聊
I've raised a lot of foster children.
我收养过很多小孩
Oh, okay. Well, thanks, Glenn.
哦 好吧 谢谢啦 格林
That means a lot.
你真好
And if you do decide that adoption
还有如果你决定
is the way you want to go
选择找人收养孩子
and you feel weird about a stranger,
而你觉得交给陌生人很奇怪
well, maybe Jerusha and I could adopt it.
那么 也许乔若莎和我可以收养孩子
Really?
真的吗?
We've always wanted a baby of our own.
我们一直都想要个自己的宝宝
I mean, foster children are a blessing,
我是说 收养孩子是一种恩赐
but it's as if you've been driving used cars
可是就好像你一生都在开
your whole life.
二手车
Just once it would be nice to experience a brand-new one,
如果能体验一次刚出厂的新车
straight from the factory,
简直棒呆
that hasn't been all dinged up, you know?
那车还从未被磕碰过 你懂吗?
Okay. Well, thanks, Glenn.
好吧 谢谢你 格林
We'll keep you in mind.
我们会记着的
Great.
好的
Of course, it's up to you.
当然 由你做主
Bye-bye.
拜拜
It looks exactly like him.
简直和他一毛一样
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表