剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
就是
Well, we should probably go back.
我们该回去了
God, I hope the brides have cleared out.
天 真希望那些新娘都走了
You know, no one's really gonna notice
其实吧 没人会注意我们
if we're gone another hour or two.
出来了一两个小时
Well, what would we do?
那我们做什么呢?
Oh, we could pamper ourselves.
我们可以嗨一下
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
The place is way fancier
这地方比我经常去的
than my usual spot.
要高级一些
Moist towelettes to wipe up the gunpowder.
还有擦火♥药♥的湿巾呢
Man, I feel like a princess.
简直是公主的待遇
I think I saw a turquoise one.
我看到一款蓝绿色的
Boom, cake stand.
哈 蛋糕架
Silver-plated, lace bows.
银盘 蕾丝装衬
This is all kinds of elegant.
这就是高雅的诠释
If someone came up to you with a wheelbarrow full of elegance,
如果有人推着装满高雅的手推车向你走来
You'd have to be like, "Sorry, homie.
你得说"不好意思 哥们
We ass-deep in elegance."
我们已经非常高雅了"
That's really pretty.
这个真的很漂亮
Yeah, yeah, no.
是的 啊不是
That would be... really,
这个吧... 其实
it'd be perfect for a traditional wedding cake.
很适合传统的结婚蛋糕
Yeah. But we were talking more of,
是的 但我们主要在说
like, a dessert pot luck kind of a thing.
向甜点盘那样的东西
For a wedding? That seems a little adventurous.
婚礼上用? 太潮了点吧
Jonah says a lot of weddings are doing more DIY elements.
乔纳说很多婚礼都开始加入DIY元素了
We're just looking for something a little more
我们只是在想
specifically curated to Cheyenne and Bo's...
特别为夏安和小博定制的婚礼...
Ugh, that word.
又是那个词
You said I could say "Curated" once a week.
你说我每周只能说一次"定制"
I chose now as my time.
这周就用在此时了
Honestly, as long as bo is there, I don't even...
说实话 只要小博在那 我根本...
Yeah, no, no, no. Totally, totally, totally.
慢着 当然 当然
I'm just saying, I don't think a wedding
我只是说 婚礼不能
needs to be stuck in stodgy, old traditions.
一直那么俗套传统
Right, better to have the wedding in a treehouse,
你的意思 婚礼就该在树上的小屋
drinking artisanal cocktails out of a tuba.
大家一起用大号♥喝自♥制♥鸡尾酒咯
A DIY element does add a certain personal touch to it.
DIY的元素让人觉得更个性化一些啊
It's a trend, like dancing down the aisle.
这就是流行一时的 就像婚礼中夫妇跳舞进场一样
You know, it's like, "I'm eating flan.
就像说"我在吃果馅饼
I'm eating a baklava."
在吃果仁蜜饼"一样
Why couldn't we just have a nice, classy cake
为什么我们就不能像个文明人一样
like civilized human beings?
弄一个经典华丽的蛋糕?
Give my taste buds a passport
给我的味蕾一个护照
because they're going around the world.
它们不想呆在这了
Let's go over some basics.
我来教你一些基础知识
You're gonna take your mag.
拿起你的子弹
The flat part is actually gonna go towards the back of the gun.
平整的那面是弹夹的后方
My favorite uncle was a cop.
我最喜欢的叔叔是个警♥察♥
He got me a .22 for my quinceañera.
他给了我一把22口径的作为我成人礼礼物
Here, I thought you were just
干得漂亮 我原来以为
the second-hottest girl at work.
你只是个第二漂亮的同事
Hey, you should come with me to celebrity night sometime.
你应该不时和我一起参加名流晚宴
They put pictures on the targets.
他们会把别人的照片当靶子
I don't want to brag, but last week,
不是我吹
Kristen Stewart was my bitch.
上周我♥干♥掉了克里斯汀·斯图尔特
Oh, my god.
我的天
Yeah, it's really satisfying.
是吧 真是超级爽
I think tomorrow they're doing the whole cast of "Scandal."
明天他们好像要弄一个"丑闻"的主题
So, you just gonna walk out on your fiancé?
所以 你就打算这么抛弃你的未婚妻?
You think that's "Where it's at?"
你觉得这就是"你的使命"
Kinda. Okay.
差不多吧 好吧
Like, everyone cool I know has done that.
就好像 每个我认识的潮人都这么干
Most rappers. Literally every athlete.
基本是唱饶舌的 但事实上每个运动员都这么做
You know what?
你知道吗?
Cheyenne is better off without you.
夏安没你会更好
What's this?
这是什么
"Bo Derek Thompson.
"博·德瑞克·汤姆森
Suma cum laude, harvard medical school.
以优异成绩毕业于哈佛医学院
Chief of cardiology, Johns Hopkins."
心脏病学主任 琼斯·霍金斯"
Yo, some of that's left over
欸 电脑的模板或什么上面的
from the computer template or whatever.
还漏了几个字
Wait, this is what you were doing all day?
等等 这就是你这一整天都在做的么?
You were handing out resumes?
投简历?
And your name is Bo Derek?
还有你名字是博·德瑞克?
Yeah, it's like you said. Parenting's expensive.
是啊 就像你说的 养孩子很花钱
Got to make some paper for that baby coming, be a man.
必须为了孩子多赚点钱啊 是男人就要担起责任
"Managing editor of Vogue, 1972-1981."
"1972年-1981年 Vogue杂♥志♥总编辑"
I'm impressed, actually.
天哪 我很惊讶 真的
Oh no, Amy. This is all lies.
哦 不 艾米 这些都是假话
Oh, what a surprise.
哦 太惊喜了
You picked a white dress. What a curveball.
你挑了个白裙子 心机多么重
'cause that's exactly what a wedding should be,
因为这就是一场婚礼该有的样子
a series of curveballs.
哪哪都是心机
You guys, it's really sweet that you care,
朋友们 你们这么关爱我我真的很感动
but both dresses are fugly.
但是这两条裙子都好丑
I just think that your tastes are
我反正觉得你的品味
a little more along the lines of my grandmother's.
跟我的奶奶应该很合
Okay, well, I just think that
嗯哼 我觉得
your tastes are a little more along the lines
你的品味跟暗黑女王
of a wiccan space queen.
会更契合
What?
你说什么?
What's your dream wedding, anyway?
那你梦想中的婚礼是怎样的?
A bunch of people sweating in a field
一堆人在草坪里流大汗
While some jag reads from "The velveteen rabbit?"
然后几个汉子读《绒布小兔子》选段吗?
What's your dream wedding?
你梦想中的婚礼是什么样的?
A beige toyota camry driven by a white guy named Matthew?
一个叫马修的白人开一辆米色丰田卡美瑞吗?
What is that supposed to mean? You know
这是什么意思? 你懂的
What do you say? You want to look like my aunt Linda?
你觉得呢? 你想要看起来像我阿姨琳达吗?
You cannot get married in a green bean.
你可不能穿件绿豆服结婚呐
Right this way.
这边请
Welcome. We are happy you're here.
欢迎光临 很荣幸见到您
You guys made this?
你们做的?
It's really nice.
这真的很棒
You think this is nice?
你觉得这就很好了吗?
You better buckle in
你最好做好心理准备
'cause the party is just getting started.
因为狂欢才刚刚开始
It is? We didn't discuss... okay.
是吗? 我们没讨论吧 啊 好吧
oh.
嗷
Pose yourself. There's nothing like it.
快摆好造型 机不可失哟
Vogue!
潮
Wow. Vogue.
哇嗷 时髦
Glenn, this isn't what we agreed on!
格林 这和我们说好的不一样!
I made a few tweaks.
我做了几个小改变
I turned my safe search up to the max
我把我的安全搜索调到最高限度
And then googled, "World's gayest parties."
然后百度了"世界上最基的派对"
Wow.
哇嗷
Listen. He's trying.
听着 他很努力
He's your dad, two years ago.
他就是你♥爸♥两年前的样子
Oh, okay.
啊 好吧
Yeah.
耶
This was great.
这很棒
Thank you so much.
非常非常感谢
You're welcome. Oh, another one.
不客气 哦 又来一个
Get those hands up. All right.
手举起来 好 好吧
Get those hands up. All right.
举手举手嗨起来 好的额
Whoa.
哇
You look like a princess.
你简直像个公主
You like it?
你喜欢吗?
It's from the Farrah Abraham collection.
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表