剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I have another one.
我这还有一个
Never have I ever hooked up in the store.
我从来没有在商店里发生过性关系
Really?
真的吗
You remember last week
你们还记得上周
when Jerusha came by to talk about the mortgage?
洁露莎顺道来谈抵押贷款的事情吗
In my office Yeah, boy.
就在我办公室 好样的
Gross. Wait, wait. There's more.
真恶心 等等 还有
We had sex.
我们做♥爱♥了
Yeah, man.
真不错 伙计
Bo and I...
波和我
photo lab... seven months ago.
七个月以前 在照片冲洗室
Oh, my god, the photo lab is a great spot.
哦 天呐 照片冲洗室可是个好地方
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
Yeah, it's dark. It's private.
是的 那里很黑 而且很私密
Sometimes you get to see people's naked photos.
有时你能看到别人的裸照
When I first started here,
我刚来这里上班的时候
we just called the lab the "Bang room"
我们把冲洗室成为"啪啪啪室"
because, you know...
因为 你们懂的
the banging.
做♥爱♥
I banged in there.
我也在那里做过
Okay.
好吧
Really? I did.
真的吗 是的
So the photo lab, huh?
照片冲洗室 对吗
Cool. Cool, cool.
真酷
Attention, Cloud 9...
云九的各位 请注意
This isn't working.
没声音
You're not pushing the button.
你没有按按钮
Attention, Cloud...
请注意 云
I really suck at this.
这东西我还真玩不来
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快 快
Yeah, that's a strike.
太棒了 全倒
Come on.
加油
Come on, come on. Get him, get him, get him.
加油 加油 抓住他 抓住他
Fight.
干掉他
I feel alive.
我感到重获新生
Hey, Cloud 9, it's a party.
嘿 云九的各位 现在是派对时间
We're gonna do this every Friday from now on.
从今以后 我们每周五都这么来一场
Go.
加油
He may just beat Brett's record time.
他或许可以打破布莱特的记录
Oh, a violent spill...
哦 冲得真猛
and right on to the zip line.
正好够到了溜索
Just give him a second. I think he's gonna be all right.
给他一点时间 我相信他会没事的
He's okay.
他很好
Here we've got newcomer Mateo...
现在向我们走来的新人玛提奥
Sizzling in a fashion-forward take on Cloud 9 nightwear.
身着一套云九睡衣 永远走在时尚前沿
Work it, Mateo, and now we have Glenn,
干的漂亮 玛提奥 现在走来的是格兰
rocking the "Don't Let Him Near Your Children Collection."
穿着"别让他靠近你孩子的收藏品" 真是合身
Oh, shake what the good lord gave you, Glenn,
摆动起上苍赐予你的身躯吧 格兰
and here's Myrtle, carrying a bicycle tire.
现在走来的是默特尔 抱着一个自行车轮胎
She doesn't seem to know what we're doing here,
她似乎不太明白我们在干什么
but she is owning it.
但她自得其乐
Thank you, Myrtle.
谢谢你 默特尔
So, Amy, how are you feeling?
艾米 你感觉怎么样
I feel great. Oh, yeah?
感觉很棒 真的吗
Usually when I get drunk, I talk really loud,
通常我喝醉了 声音都会超级大
but I'm not doing it now.
但我现在没有
No, you're not!
是的 你没有
All right, everybody, up on your feet.
好了 大家伙们 站起来了
Can you make me look like her? Like a black woman?
你能让我像她一样吗 像个黑人一样
I'm not a witch.
我可不是个巫师
You don't need all that. You are pretty.
你不需要 你很漂亮
Oh, I'm a solid 8.25.
当然 我就像越野轮胎
In high school, I was voted third-prettiest girl
高中的时候 在我们预备役军官训练营小组
in my ROTC unit.
我被选为第三漂亮的女孩
Pretty's not the problem.
美貌从来不是问题
Just trust me.
相信我
It's just, ever since my dad left me at that gas station,
自从我爸爸把我扔在加油站后
it's so hard to trust.
实在太难相信任何人了
Okay, here we go.
好吧 又来了
This is kind of tight.
跳得真协调
Hey, you.
嘿 你
Dina.
蒂娜
I'm so proud of her. Yeah.
我真为她骄傲 当然
Ooh, I did not see that coming,
噢 这我可没想到
but I should have.
但我应该猜到的
"Relationships between supervisors
"主管和下属的恋爱关系
and subordinates is now just strongly discouraged."
现在只是强烈不提倡"
It's not forbidden anymore.
已经不被禁止了
This is not forbidden anymore.
已经不被禁止了
Uh, right. Yeah.
嗯 确实 是的
Uh, but, you know...
但是你知道...
alas, it is discouraged.
可惜 那还是不提倡的
Besides, the idea of dating my boss...
而且 与我的上司约会这种想法
Oof, I mean, the sexual politics are just so nuanced.
我是说 关于性方面的规范太微妙了
Otherwise, believe me, I am...
不然的话 相信我 我是...
I would love to do...
我会愿意做...
everything there is to do.
任何应该做的事
I was not expecting that.
这不是我想的那样
But I do understand.
但是我懂了
Oh, great.
噢 太好了
I mean, you know...
我的意思是
Great.
太好了
Okay, um... I'll see you out there.
好啦 嗯... 外面见
Hey, what you doing up there?
嘿 你在那干什么呢
Looks like you might get hurt.
看着会受伤的样子
You don't get to tell me what to do.
你别过来对我指手画脚
I wasn't telling you what to do.
我没对你指手画脚
You are not my boss. I am your boss, college boy.
你不是我的上司 我是你的上司 大学生
I just thought maybe... It's a little dangerous being...
我只是想 也许这有点危险...
By the way,
对了
I got into college too...
我也进过大学...
A good one...
还是个好大学...
when I was 18.
在我十八岁那年
That's great. I just got pregnant.
那棒极了 我只是怀孕了
And then I got married, and then Adam had dreams,
然后我结婚了 然后亚当怀有梦想
and somebody had to pay the bills,
总有人得付账单
so here I am,
所以我就在这了
spinning around on this...
在这上面打转...
endless...
永无止境...
Oh, God.
噢 我的天呐
For what it's worth,
就你的经历来说
that was shaping up to be a really nice metaphor.
你的比喻简直是恰当极了
Oh, I know. "Leave a message,
噢 我知道 "请留言
and we'll never call you back."
我们永远不会回电的"
Well, that fig ain't gonna fly tonight, baby.
哈 那些牌子今晚可飞不上去了 宝贝
This company's a sham.
这公♥司♥是个骗子
You lock us in.
你把我们锁起来
You control the music that we listen to.
你控制我们所听的音乐
Oh, and try this on for size.
噢 你应该听听这个
The color difference in your signage is marginal.
你的招牌的颜色变化几乎看不出来
Oh, and you can tell Dicky Larson
噢 你可以告诉迪奇·拉尔森
that he can suck my big, fat, sweaty toe.
他可以来吸我的又大又肥又出汗的脚趾头
If you are satisfied with your message, press 1.
如果你对你的留言满意 请按1
To erase and re-record, press 2.
清除并重新录音 请按2
Hey, guys, everything's great.
嘿 伙计们 现在万事顺意
Signs are all up... Really popping.
牌子都挂好了... 非常吸引人
Come on.
喝吧
It's good for you.
这对你有好处
Glenn is right. This backslash is unremarkable.
格兰是对的 这反斜线一点也不起眼
I don't regret getting married.
我不后悔结婚
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表