剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
but now that it's all out in the open, I gotta tell you,
但是现在都说开 我得告诉你
There was a couple of times where I thought,
有几次我在想
Am I being delusional? Does he even like me?
我是不是得妄想症了? 他还爱我吗?
Like, I think he does.
我觉得他还爱我
Or is he just stringing me along like some sociopath?
又或者他只是像个反♥社♥会♥的渣男一样在玩弄我?
yeah, no.
嗯 不
Nope, nope, that's not me. I'm not a psychopath.
不 不 我可不是那样 我可不是精神病渣男
Sociopath. What's even the difference?
反♥社♥会♥的渣男 有什么区别么?
A psychopath doesn't have a conscience.
精神病的人没有是非之心
A sociopath knows what he's doing is wrong
反♥社♥会♥的人知道他做的是错的
but does it anyway.
但是还是会做
8:00 tonight?
今天晚上八点见?
I can't say no.
我肯定不能拒绝啊
Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.
我讨厌看你离开 我喜欢看你慢慢走开
God, you look exhausted too.
天哪 你看起来也精疲力尽的
So I realized the answer to our assistant manager problem
所以我发现 解决助理经历难题的答案一直
Has been right in front of us, literally forever.
就在我们眼前
You're gonna promote Myrtle?
你想提拔默特尔?
I decided to promote based on seniority,
我决定按资历提拔
and she has both kinds.
而且她都具备
Plus, she has leadership experience.
还有 她有领导的经验
She was head switchboard operator
她主管着蓓尔美尔街烟厂
For the pall mall cigarette company.
的总开关
Uh, yeah, but...
额 是 可是...
Maybe you should interview some other people first.
或许你可以先面试其他人
Well, I'm not very good with interviews.
我不擅长面试
I like just about everybody I meet.
我喜欢我遇到的每个人
I have virtually no standards.
我实际上一点标准都没有
Okay, well, I could help you find someone.
好的 我是可以帮你找人
That is, if you haven't already offered myrtle the job.
但是你已经把工作给默特尔了
No...
不...
Well, I did, but I don't think she heard me.
我确实说了 但是她好像没听到
So, instead of just telling her you were not interested,
所以 你没告诉她你其实不感兴趣
You said you would go to her house to eat risotto
反而答应了去她家里吃意大利调味饭
and watch Gene Hackman inspire a small town?
并且看吉恩 哈克曼激励了一整个小镇?
I'm not the bad news guy.
我不擅给坏消息啊
I'm the good news guy, you know?
我从来都是好消息小天使
"Nicole had a baby!" "Aden made varsity!"
"妮可有孩子了!” "亚丁进校队了!”
"Did you hear about dean? He beat lupus!"
"你听说过迪恩么? 他战胜了狼疮病"
People love hearing good news from me.
人们都喜欢从我这里听到好消息
Yeah, and you're totally unique in that way.
是 你在这方面是天才
You need to toughen up. All right, see this dude?
你应该强硬一点 看到那个男的了吗?
Whatever I ask you, the answer is no.
不管我问什么 你都回答不
What?
什么?
I need to return this blender. Oh, okay.
我要退掉这台搅拌机 嗯 好
Well, it looks like you've got the receipt,
嗯 你有收据
It has not been opened,
搅拌机没被打开过
and you purchased it within 14 days.
而且你是在十四天之内买♥♥的
Can I give him a refund?
我可以退款给他吗?
Sorry, no refunds.
抱歉 不能退
What do you mean? Why not?
你什么意思? 为什么不行?
Yeah, it seems like a pretty valid return.
对啊 看上去挺正常的一次退货
I do not have a good answer for that.
我没什么好解释的
So...
所以...
Why don't we give him store credit?
我们给他一张积分卡怎么样?
Would that work for you? Yeah, that's fine.
这个对你有用么? 嗯 可以
No store credit.
没有积分卡
I'd like to speak to your manager.
我要和你们经理谈
No.
不行
You haven't seen the last of me.
我们还会再见的
So what was the point of that?
为什么这么做?
I don't know. I'm bored.
不知道 我太无聊了
All right, ma'am. I cannot stress this enough.
好的女士 我一定要强调这个
You need to be...So still.
你一定一定不能动
Like a...Statue.
就像...雕塑那样
Dina? Do you want me to take over anything
迪娜? 这种离眼睛这么近的工作
Near the eyes?
你确定不要交给我吗?
Nope. I'm fine. Learning on the job.
不 我可以 实践出真知
Her eyes are so pretty, though.
但是她的眼睛这么美
I'm almost wondering,
我在想
What if you don't do any eyeliner at all?
是不是根本不用帮她画眼线呢?
Well, we've got to do something to draw attention
我们得想办法让别人注意不到
away from that chin.
她的那个下巴啊
I said don't move.
我说了 别动
Or do you want me to strap you into this chair?
或者你想让我把你绑在椅子上?
Don't look at her. She can't help you right now.
别看他 她现在帮不了你
Strength of a lion.
狮子的力量
Okay, this seems like something
看上去
I need to know more about.
这个我得围观一下
Oh, I'm working on my presentation
我在为应聘经理助理
For assistant manager.
的面试做准备
I'm want to show them that I have the strength of a lion,
我想向他们展示我有狮子般的力量
The intelligence of a dolphin,
海豚的智慧
And the determination of a worker ant.
还有工蚁般的决心
And this is just what I look like on a rabbit.
这个呢是我变成兔子的样子
I'm sold, but... What are you gonna do
我被说服了 但是...你要准备什么来
For the talent portion of the interview?
作为面试的才艺表演呢?
Talent portion?
才艺表演?
I see we got some work to do.
那看来我们有的忙了
Okay, so, let's address the elephant in the room.
我们开门见山好了
Why does a pharmacist want to slum it as an assistant manager?
为什么堂堂药一个药剂师会想屈尊做一个经理助理呢?
I mean, is this a prank show? Is there a camera watching?
我是说 这是个恶作剧吧? 是不是还有摄像机在拍我?
Are we being plunked?
是在考验我们吗?
Just...
只是
Truth is, I need a break.
事实上 我需要休息一下
Have you ever held a dying man's hand in yours
你有没有经历过 你紧紧握着一个临死的人的手
While you had to tell him
而你却要要告诉他
That we don't accept rewards points for his medication?
你的奖励积分不能用于你的治疗费用
He literally died while I was holding his hand.
而他恰恰在听到这个消息后离去了
I don't think that's true.
我不觉得有这回事
Well, I guess we'll never know.
那我想我们永远不会知道了
I got to say, Sandra, I am impressed.
听我说 桑德拉 我很佩服
I did not expect you to be interested in this job,
我没想到你也会对这个职位感兴趣
But way to go, showing initiative.
你应该积极主动地坚持下去
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 太抱歉了
I shouldn't have come here.
我就不该来的
Ow! Sorry.
哦 对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Is this about the headphones?
是因为那些耳机吗?
What headphones? Oh! I don't know.
什么耳机? 哦 没什么
I mean, I didn't take them.
我是说 我可没拿
They probably forgot to load them on the truck.
可能只是他们忘了把耳机放进手推车里了
Right.
没错就是这样
I mean, if that's what was stolen.
我是说 我们得考虑那是不是被偷的
We don't know if something was, first.
当我们我们不知道事实到底是什么的时候
That should be the first question we ask,
这应该是我们第一个要问的问题
Before we make... Accusations.
在我们 指控别人之前
Is this your family? Oh, yeah.
这是你的家人吗? 是的
They're so clean.
他们看起来真清♥纯♥
Your resume says you have a lot of experience babysitting.
你的简历上说你有丰富的照看孩子的经历
Actually, it just says, "Watching kids."
事实上 上面只写了 “看”孩子
Here's what I'm gonna need. I'll need a 40% salary bump,
我说一下的条件 我要基本工资上调40%
Access to a company car--
公♥司♥车辆的使用权
Does the position come with stock options?
这个职位享有优先认股权吗?
Um... You know what,
额 是这样的
Let me answer that.
还是让我回答吧
The position will be coming with stock options.
这个职位享有优先认股权
When I was a teenager,
当我小的时候
I crashed my father's hudson super
有一次我撞坏了我爸的汉德森
And blamed it on a Chinese.
还把责任推到一个中国人身上
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表