剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
well, that's on him.
当然 那得看他
But, uh, you're a lady, and I respect you.
你是女士 我尊重你
Attention, Cloud 9 shoppers,
云九的顾客朋友 请注意
we'd like to welcome the members
非常欢迎黄队
of our Second Chances Program in the gold T-shirts.
成员加入我们的第二计划
If you'd prefer to work with someone
如果你希望和
who hasn't committed a violent crime,
文明人为伍
our red-shirted employees
红队成员
will be more than happy to help out.
很乐意为你效劳
Yes, the Cloud 9 Second Chances Program...
没错 加入云九第二计划...
'cause knowledge is worth 100 bucks.
因为知识价值100美金
Dina, we have to prioritize.
迪娜 我们得再考虑考虑
We don't need a pinata.
我们不需要糖鼓
Pinatas are awesome.
糖鼓棒呆了
You're hitting things, eating candy, taking turns.
大家可以轮流打烂它 然后吃糖果
What more do you want?
你还想怎样?
Our party budget is only $60,
我们聚会预算一共只有60美元
and the tiny clown alone is $40.
一个瘦小丑就要40了
We don't need a tiny clown.
我们不需要瘦小丑
I already agreed to cut the fat clown, remember?
我已经同意不要胖小丑了好吗?
So pretty soon this party is gonna have zero clowns.
这样聚会一个小丑都没有了
Is that what you want... a party with zero clowns?
你想要聚会没有小丑吗?
This one's twice as much,
这个贵一倍
but it comes with a built-in bean hopper.
但是它有内置的咖啡豆过滤网
Yeah, I... I doubt you'd ever use most of these features.
没错 但是我觉得大部分功能你都用不到啊
Are you sure?
你确定?
'Cause I'm leaning toward the expensive one,
我要买♥♥的可是这个贵的啊
and I can't stress enough, money is no object.
我真的不差钱
Honestly, unless you're, like, a barista,
除非你是个咖啡师
I think you're better off with just a regular auto-drip.
不然我觉得你还是买♥♥普通的自动滴液款吧
All right, I guess I'll spend the difference on lotto tickets,
好吧 那省下的钱我去买♥♥彩票好了
although, realistically, what are my chances of winning twice?
但是要我连中两次? 还是洗洗睡吧
Jonah, so the Red Team knows about the money now,
乔纳 红队已经知道奖金的事了
so it's time for the Gold Team to stop pussyfooting around.
黄队不能再畏手畏脚了
I'm not doing that with my feet.
我不能这么做
I... I just have trouble pressuring people
要我推销那些顾客不需要的东西
into buying stuff they don't need.
我真的做不到
Well, that's selfish.
那你也太自私了
Actually, I think it's the opposite of selfish.
我这是自私的反义词好吧
Come on, Jonah, you're better than this.
乔纳 你能做到的
Look at the Red Team. Brett just sold a shelf.
看看红队 布莱特刚卖♥♥了一个货架
Not the items on the shelf... he sold an actual shelf.
不是架上的商品 是一个货架
Yeah, well, that's Brett. Guy's a machine.
那毕竟是布莱特 他是售货机器
Okay, look...
其实吧...
Money's a little tight for me right now.
我现在手头有点紧
So maybe $100 doesn't mean that much to you,
100刀对你来说可能不算啥
but some of us could really use it.
但对于我们来说真的很重要
So can you please start selling people crap they don't need?
所以求你推销那些顾客不需要的东西吧 好吗?
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
Believe me... that bean hopper has come in handy
相信我 那个咖啡豆过滤网
more times than I can count.
简直好用得飞起
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的啊
Gold pride? Gold pride.
黄队必胜? 黄队必胜
Don't take "No" For an answer.
不要止"不"不前
And then in blue icing, have it say, "Congratulations."
然后用蓝色糖衣写上"祝贺"
Got that?
明白了吗?
No, not "Congratulations. Got that?"
不 不是"祝贺 明白了吗?"
Just "Congratulations."
只有"祝贺"
No, I don't want you to write "Congratulations. Got that?
不对 不要写上"祝贺 明白了吗?
No, not 'Congratulations. Got that?'
不 不是祝贺 明白了吗?
Just 'Congratulations."
只有祝贺"
What do I do here? He doesn't know English.
我真是醉了 他不懂英语
He's just transcribing phonetically.
他只是复述你的发音
Well, what language does he speak?
那他说什么语?
You hired him.
是你雇的他
That's why, if it was up to me, I'd fire half the staff.
这就是下场 如果是我 这里一半人都会被炒了
No, don't put that on the cake.
别 别写在蛋糕上
Need some help with the grill?
需要我帮你挑烧烤台吗?
Uh, no, no, no, no. I'm just browsing.
不用不用 我只是随便看看
I already got the base model.
我已经有了一台基本款了
She's a beaut, huh?
她多漂亮啊 是吧?
Yeah. She's a... a real beaut.
的确 她真是美极了
Believe me... I wish I could afford it,
我要是有钱 我就买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥了
but, I mean,
但其实
how much am I gonna really use a motorized rotisserie burner?
这个自动烤肉炉我也不怎么用的到 是吧?
I use mine all the time.
我一直在用啊
It's... it's gotten me out of some pretty crazy jams.
帮我省了不少麻烦呢
Are you a... you a grill guy?
你也爱烤肉?
So much.
超级爱
Okay. Charcoal or gas?
你用木炭还是天然气?
If you need to ask, then you are not a grill guy.
内行不会问这样的蠢问题
Yes, exactly. That's good. Yeah. Yeah.
没错 当然啦
I should use that in one of my videos.
我可以买♥♥一个 录在视频里
Your, uh... What videos?
额 什么视频?
I do these... these grilling videos on YouTube.
我会拍视频放到油管上
It's not a... it's not a big deal or anything.
不算啥事
Sounds like a big deal to me.
对我来说就算啊
I got nine subscribers. What?
我有九个订阅者 真的吗?
I don't even know three of them.
有三个我根本不认识
Wow. Total strangers. Yeah.
天啊 居然是陌生人 是的
That's, uh... I guess, then, one could say
那我有句话我不得不说了
you almost need this.
你必须要买♥♥这个烧烤台
Yeah, maybe, maybe. Let me run it by my wife.
也许吧 我先问问我老婆
I think she's around here somewhere, and I'll...
她应该就在这附近 我...
Hold on. Come on.
等等 别这样啊哥们
Uh, let's not...
我们别...
Let's not bring a lady into this, right?
别把女人扯进来嘛
This is guy stuff...
这是男人的事
You know, grills, football,
比如 烧烤啊 足球啊
cars, porn.
汽车啊 A片啊
Yeah, I'll just... I'll, uh... I'll call her.
那我打个电♥话♥给她吧
Yeah, all right.
好吧
You think you're a bigger Minions fan than me?
你觉得你比我还要喜欢小黄人?
I don't think so, 'cause if you were,
我才不信 如果是真的
you would have a Minions blanket
你就会买♥♥小黄人床单
and a Minions night-light
小黄人夜灯
and some Minions candy
小黄人糖果
and this princess thing.
还有这个小公主
One second. Hey, babe, what's up?
稍等 嗨 宝贝 怎么了?
Uh, yeah, yeah, I just wanted to run something by you.
额 我想和你说件事
Oh, I'm really busy right now. Can it wait?
我现在特别忙 能晚点说吗?
Well, I was just at home, and I realized
我之前在家才发现
we were out of AA batteries, so I had the...
我们AA电池用完了 所以我来...
Oh, AA batteries. I'll bring some home.
AA电池 我回家的时候会买♥♥的
Okay, I love you, bye.
爱你哦 拜
That was the head Minion,
小黄人的老大让我告诉你
and he told me to tell you to tell your mom
你应该让你妈妈
to get you a new Xbox.
给你买♥♥个新Xbox游戏机
Um, she couldn't talk.
呃 她现在不方便说话
Well...
嗯...
it's, uh, not like you didn't try, right?
你努力请♥愿♥过了 不是么?
Yeah. Huh?
对啊 对吧?
Yeah, I tried. Yeah.
没错 我是尝试了 没错
Let's do this. Okay.
我买♥♥了 好的
Yeah. All right.
耶 好样的
Look out, cookout.
饭做起来 哥俩嗨起来
What?
啥玩意?
My nana used to say that all the time.
我奶奶的口头禅
Trust me, you don't want the RX-5.
听我的 你不需要这个RX-5
The Vilano Forza's the way to go.
那俩维拉诺疾驰才是好货
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表