剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
and I won't watch him give up who he is,
而我并不会让他改变自己
even if it means losing millions of dollars.
就算这意味着会失去上百万美元
Millions of dollars?
上百万美元
Yeah. You can keep your stupid money.
你就留着你那点臭钱吧
Okay, just to be clear,
好吧 声明一点
the prize is a $10 Cloud 9 gift card.
奖品只是十美元的Cloud 9礼品卡而已
You heard her.
你听到了
Don't be trying to suck us back in
别想用你那臭屁的律师说辞
with your fancy-ass lawyer words.
来让我们加入了
Here's what I think about that contract right here.
这就是我对这个合约的想法
Rip, rip, double rip.
我撕 我撕 我撕撕撕
That's not a contract.
那不是合约
That was the directions to my hotel.
那是去我酒店的地图而已
Whatever, illuminati.
我才不管 先知
Hey, stud.
嗨 种马
Hey, listen.
听着
For the record...
郑重的跟你说
It is none of my business.
跟我无关
It was just two consenting adults making out...
只是两位两厢情愿的成年人在...
next to 80 bags of kitty litter.
八十袋猫砂旁边亲热而已
But I'm not judging you.
不过我不会就此对你另眼相看的
So are you leaving, or...
你是要走还是...
Just waiting for my ride.
等车载我
Hey. Let's go.
走吧
My hotel's right around the corner.
我的酒店就在拐角
So you guys have, like, more ideas to talk about.
所以你们还有更多的点子要谈咯
Uh, no, no.
不 不
It's like you said I'm just really, really, cute.
就像你说的 我只是非常非常可爱而已
That's not what I said.
我可没这么说
Like a panda.
像熊猫一样
The new issue of "Stratus" is here.
新一♥期♥的《层云》来了
Oh, God.
天哪
I'm so excited.
我好兴奋
Hot off the press.
刚刚印出来的噢
I made the cover.
我上封面了
I made the cover!
我上封面了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表