剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
By the end, I didn't really know him anymore.
到最后 我确实不太了解他
May--maybe I never really knew him.
也许我从来都没有真正了解过他
The point is, I wasn't there for him
重要的是 在他最需要我的时候
when he needed me the most.
我并没有在他身边支持他
Funny. You don't look jewish
有点意思 你看起来并不像犹太人
Mateo.
马特奥
What you doing in here?
你正在这里做什么呢?
I'm investigating.
我正在调查
What if there is no secret shopper?
假如这里并没有卧底顾客?
You ever think that corporate is spying on us
你有想过公♥司♥会
with a secret employee?
派一个卧底员工来监视我们?
Well, no, but now that's all I can think about.
没想过 但我现在满脑子都在想这事
You notice how Jonah
你注意到了么 乔纳
never talks about what he was doing before this job?
从来没聊过他这这份工作之前是做什么的?
Well, sure, but I just figured he was a criminal.
好吧 是 但是我刚发现他曾经是一个罪犯
You'd be surprised how many of our employees have been.
如果知道有多少员工曾经是犯过罪 你一定会很惊讶
I mean, I've always wondered why an educated,
我的意思是 我一直疑惑为什么一个受过教育的
privileged pretty boy would decide to work here.
特别帅的帅哥愿意来这里工作
And then I noticed jonah's car has Illinois plates.
后来我注意到乔纳的车是伊利诺斯州牌照
Do you know what else is in Illinois?
知道伊利诺斯州还有什么?
Oh, soybeans.
嗯 大豆
Cloud 9 headquarters.
云九的总部
I mean, now it makes sense how he beat my score
现在就可以理解为什么他的测试分数比我高
On that test; he probably wrote the test.
说不定测试题目都是他出的
Okay. Let's keep this under our hats.
好吧 这事儿就我们两个知道 保密
I don't want anyone to start acting weird around him.
我不希望任何人在他身边时候表现的不自然
Jonah, do you know why I called you in here?
乔纳 你知道我为什么叫你过来吗?
Uh, no.
额 不知道
Am I in trouble?
我闯祸了?
As if.
怎么可能
Why? Am I in trouble?
为什么? 是我惹什么麻烦了?
Um, I-I don't think so.
嗯 没有吧
Whew. That's a relief.
哇哦 松了口气
Yeah. So, um...
是 所以...
I'm just gonna come out and say it.
我就有话直说了
You know, I think I deserve a raise.
我觉得应该给我加薪了
Absolutely. Really?
那是肯定的 真的吗?
Yeah. A big one.
真的 一大笔
Would you be willing to tell people about that?
你愿意和他们说一下吗?
Am I? Sure, yeah.
我? 当然可以
I'll definitely--I'll tell whoever you want, yeah.
当然 你想让谁知道我就告诉谁
Oh, my god.
天呐
I-I don't know...
我不知道...
You--you...
你...
I'm so glad we had this conversation.
还好我找你谈话了
Yeah.
是
I keep a tin of candies in here
我珍藏了一罐糖
for special occasions.
为某个特殊的时刻准备
They are wickedly sour.
这糖果特别酸
What? Didn't he...
搞毛啊? 他还没有...
Excuse me, Dina? Have you seen Jonah?
打扰啦 迪娜? 你见到过乔纳么?
Last time I saw that little piece,
上一次我见到那个小杂碎时
he was talking to Glenn in his office.
他正在格林的办公室 跟格林谈话
Will Jonah please report to patio immediately?
乔纳可以马上来空地报告吗?
I repeat...
再重复一遍...
Jonah to patio... One second.
乔纳来空地一下... 等一下
Immediately!
麻溜的!
Okay. I'm on my way.
好的 马上
Make sure that you actually are.
一定要马上过来
I just said I am.
我刚刚说过我会的
Yes, but sometimes you say you're going to do things,
是 但是有时候你说一套
and then you don't.
然后做一套
Why don't we have this discussion in person?
为什么我们不当面谈?
Given that you just started working here...
你才刚开始在这里工作...
What is going on?
怎么回事?
Maybe you shouldn't tell me how to do my job.
也许还轮不到你来教我怎么工作
Or maybe you should leave the intercom open
或者你也许应该留着对讲机
for more important announcements.
播放重要的通知
No, you guys go wild. I never want this to end.
不 你们想怎样就怎样 我不想你们停下来
I am your supervisor.
我是你的上级
Don't think you know this job better than me
不要仅仅因为你在那愚蠢的测试里成绩高
Just because you did well on some stupid test.
就觉得你比我更了解这份工作
The test doesn't make me think I know better.
那个测试并没有让我觉得我比你更了解工作
The test is empirical proof that I do know better.
测试就是可靠的证据 客观证明我的确是比你强
Attention, Cloud 9 shoppers.
通知 云九的顾客
Dildos are on sale for 69 cents in aisle 69.
第69通道 假阳♥具♥现在正在特♥价♥ 仅要69美分
Hey, bozo, we're using the intercom!
嘿 臭小子 我们的对讲机正开着呢!
Get off!
关掉!
Why don't you take your own advice?
为什么你自己不遵从自己的建议?
Howard stern for president!
霍华德 斯特恩当总统啦!
Hey, I need that!
嘿 给我对讲机!
Penis, penis, penis! Karen Figoletto is a skank!
小♥弟♥弟♥ 小♥弟♥弟♥ 小鸡鸡! 凯伦·菲格雷特是个大流氓!
Actually, kid, that's a lot more insightful
事实上 孩子 你比乔纳更有洞察力
than anything jonah's got to say today.
乔纳今天狗嘴里吐不出象牙来
Our manager seems to think I'm very insightful.
我们经理好像觉得我特别有远见
Yes, that's because
是的 那是因为
You're a little ass-kissing fucking face.
你长了张马屁精的脸
Have a heavenly day.
愿您今天辛福无比
I don't understand what's gotten into you.
我不明白你到底中了什么邪
You're just lucky that Jonah doesn't take
你实在是幸运 乔纳并没有
these kinds of things personally.
把这种事情放在心上
Jonah?
乔纳?
Do you know what he said to me
你知道当我问他
when I asked him if he was going to fire you?
是否会开除你的时候他怎么说吗?
He said, "I can't do that."
他说"我不能那么做"
'cause he can't.
因为他就是不能
I'm his boss.
我才是他的上司
Oh, right.
噢 对
You are saying something that is true to you.
对你来说还真是
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Yeah? Sweetie, great news.
喂? 亲爱的 好消息
I'm getting a raise!
人家要加薪啦!
There'll be money for the houseboat
我们就有钱买♥♥游艇
and for your mom's surgery.
也有钱给岳母大人动手术啦
Hey, Glenn?
嘿 格林?
Can I get back to work? Yeah.
我能回去工作了吗? 去吧
Just play nice with Jonah.
记得对乔纳友善点
Unless you want to spend the rest of your day
不然的话 接下来这一天
doing backbreaking work in the stockroom.
你就准备在仓库累得腰酸背痛吧
Very convincing.
心服口服
What do you mean, dear?
你这什么意思 亲爱的?
What I mean, "Dear,"
我的意思是 "亲爱滴"
is, if you'd just stayed in pharmacy,
如果你只是在药房♥这样做的话
I wouldn't have batted an eye.
我本来也没什么好意外的
But no one your age is throwing their money away on a new bed.
但是像你这样的老年人根本不会把钱砸到新床上
I mean, let's be honest.
咱俩都坦诚点
How many years of sleeping do you even have left?
你还能在床上躺几年?
I don't know what's happening here.
这什么情况
I'll tell you what's happening.
我来告诉你这是什么情况
Your cover's been blown, sweetheart.
我已经看穿你了 宝贝儿
Hello, Chicago.
你好哇 芝加哥
I'm not stupid.
我才没那么蠢
Things got a little out of hand back there.
刚才局面有点失控啊
Yeah.
嗯
Is this your way of apologizing?
这是你道歉的方式吗?
No, that was me giving you
不 我是在给你一个机会
the chance to apologize to me.
和我道歉
Okay, thank you.
还真是谢谢你了
Um, is there anything else I can help you with?
请问有什么我可以帮到您的地方吗?
We're out of Nosey the Anteater.
外面没有"吵闹的食蚁兽"了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表