剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I think this one is good for "Tar-tar."
我想这支会适合"牙屎"
"Tar-tar."
"牙-屎"
Nope, it's "Tartar."
不对 是"牙石"
Tartar, tartar, tartar, tartar.
牙石 牙石 牙石 牙石
It's all just sounding like gibberish.
好吧我舌头的都要打结了
But um, let me just take a run up on it.
让我来试下
Um, I like my fish with "Tar-tar" Sauce.
我喜欢有塔塔酱的鱼
It's still weird. No.
很奇怪啊 不是的
Guys, um...
各位
This is benefitting a very worthwhile cause.
这是在帮助一项非常有价值的事业
If you like orphans and fire-roasted peppers,
如果你喜欢孤儿 喜欢辣翻天的辣酱
You truly couldn't make a better purchase.
这绝对是最佳选择啊
Señor Cloud es muy deliciosa.
云先生辣酱 美味的首选
It's amazing, isn't it?
多奇妙啊 是不是
Two pills so similar in appearance,
两颗长得一样的药丸
But one can save a life and one can destroy it.
一颗能拯救生命 而另一颗却能抹杀生命
Look, I think the people are getting impatient.
话说 我觉得人们都等得不耐烦了
Oh, oh, would you look at us? Huh?
瞧瞧我们在做什么呀
Gabbing like best friends
像好朋友一样聊家常
who hang out, socially, I think.
其实我们只在社交场合见过 是吧
Um, why don't you open up
你再去打开一箱疫苗
Another box of vaccines, and we'll get to work.
然后我们就开工吧
Okay, where are the other boxes?
好吧 其他的疫苗在哪呢
Well, no, the ones you brought in this morning.
就是你今天早上搬过来的那些啊
Oh, those? We're done. We went through those.
那些吗 已经用完了
okay. Yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
Uh, don't panic, don't panic, don't panic.
不要慌 不要慌 不要慌
You okay? Don't panic!
你还好吧 别慌
ah! Ah, what'd I tell you?
我就说吧
Don't panic, because we...we still have one vaccine left.
不要慌 因为我们 我们还剩了一支疫苗
What I need you to do is go out there
我要你去那边
And tell everyone that. Yeah.
然后告诉大家这个消息
Do I have that?
我也会有吗
Wall to wall, brother.
满嘴都是啊 兄弟
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, gosh, that's what that is.
我的天哪 看来情况不妙呀
It happens to the best of us.
是人都会有的
There's celebrities that have too much tartar.
很多名人的牙石多了去了
Okay. Lionel Richie.
好吧 比如莱昂纳尔·里奇
No. Yeah.
不是吧 就是
Is it similar to what you would eat in your village?
这跟你在你家那边吃的是一样的吗
Sí. Sí, sí, sí.
是啊 是啊
Es muy autentica.
很地道的
it is just like the salsa
辣酱的味道和我妈妈以前
my mother would make in a bowl made from a giant rock.
在用大石头做的碗里面做的一模一样
You must have enjoyed many fiestas growing up.
你从小到大一定参加过很多祭典啊
Where are you from?
你从哪来的啊
My sister and I grew up
我和我姐姐在格兰德河旁的
in a small village near the banks of the Rio Grande.
一个小村庄长大
Jose.
胡赛
Gracias, Jose.
谢了 胡赛
There's two of them.
这里有两个拉美人呢
Anybody who doesn't get a shot today will get one tomorrow.
今天任何没有打上疫苗的人明天还可以来
I can't take another day off of work.
我明天就请不了假了
Well, ma'am...
女士
And it's not just me, it's for my baby!
而且不光是为了我 还为了我的宝宝
I'm sorry And she's all that I have left
对不起 她是我那为国捐躯的老公
of my husband who died in the war fighting for America!
唯一留下的血脉了
Okay, no, well, all right.
好吧 好吧 那这样
We'll give you the shot, if you just come around
这最后一支给你了 你能过来吗
Wait, you're gonna give her my shot?
等等 你要把我的那支疫苗给她吗
Well, sir, it should probably go to the person
是这样的 先生 我们应该把它给予
Who needs it the most, don't you think?
最需要的人 是吗
Uh, what about me? I teach preschool.
那我呢 我是幼师啊
I'm an actor!
我还是演员呢
This is eugenics! Who are you to play god?
这简直优生劣汰啊 你算老几啊
Okay, again, again, again!
好吧 再说一次
To put it into perspective,
我们要正确地看待问题
Anybody who doesn't get a vaccine today
今天没有接种疫苗的人
will just have to take a short car ride to another store,
可以去就近去另一家店
or come back tomorrow.
或者明天再来
That's what the Nazis said.
这简直是纳粹的说辞
Gracias, gracias, we are so happy you liked our dance,
谢谢 谢谢 很开心你们能喜欢我们的舞蹈
But it is also important to remember that
但很重要的一点大家要记得
Latinos can be doctors, and lawyers,
拉丁美洲人也可以成为医生 律师
and architects.
还有建筑师
Never mind, I'm just playing.
没什么啦 我只是开个玩笑
You should see the look on your gringo faces.
你们真该看看自己脸上的表情
Arriba!
嗨起来
Uno mas!
再来一次
No, Carmen, it's not what it looks like.
不 卡曼 不是你想的那样的
It's for charity!
这是为了慈善
Attention, shoppers, it is 2:00.
顾客们 请注意 现在是下午两点
All associates working the morning shift,
所有上早班的员工
it is time for you to leave.
现在可以下班了
Where you going?
你去哪
We're not finished here!
这事还没完呢
We are not finished!
还没完呢
If you are leaving,
如果你要走的话
I hope you learned that no good deed
我希望你们能明白
goes unpunished, but, also,
好心没好报这个道理 不过
No matter how bad a day you had,
不管你今天过得多么糟糕
At the end of your shift you get to clock out
下班的时候记得打卡
and leave the job at the door.
把工作的事抛在脑后
Anyway, this does not pertain to most of you,
好吧 这可能对大部分的人不适用
so green beans are on sale for 89 cents.
那么 豆角大减价 只要八十九美分
I can't do this.
我不行了
Tough day, huh? Yeah.
糟糕的一天啊 是吧 是啊
I just needed to sit.
我只想坐一坐
Mind if I join you?
能跟你一起吗
Be my guest.
请便
I was reading this article about uv rays...
我读了一篇关于紫外线的文章...
Got it.
买♥♥到了
Great day, guys.
真是美好的一天啊
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表