剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
You have an image of your head
你那小脑瓜里正幻想着
of leading all the workers out
你领导所有的工人
In some dramatic walkout,
进行一场愚蠢的大罢♥工♥
And you're gonna bring down the man.
然后你就能碾压那个男的了
But let me tell you something.
我跟你讲
Real people's jobs are at stake.
现实是人们的工作岌岌可危
I am so sick and tired
你把我形容成一个愚蠢的空想家
of being painted as the stupid idealist
而把自己看作是有智慧的实干家
while you get to be the smart, pragmatic one.
这种做法真是又恶心又无聊
I’m not saying you're stupid.
我没说你蠢
I'm saying you don't know how the real world works.
我只是说你压根不知道真是世界是什么样的
There's a difference between
不知道世界是什么样
not knowing how the real world
和没胆子做出改变
works and not having the guts to do something about it.
完全是两回事好嘛
Oh, okay. Is she having her baby?
哦 呵呵 她在生孩子吗?
Yeah, i think so. We should...
是 我觉得是 我们得...
Yeah.
对
Oh, Cheyenne, she's awesome.
天呀 夏安 她太可爱啦
Harmonica.
小风琴
Oh, could you not baptize my baby?
那个 你能先别为我的孩子做洗礼了吗
Oh, i'm sorry.
啊 抱歉抱歉
Force of habit.
都是我的习惯
Glenn, if it's okay,
格伦 没关系的
I might just be, like, ten minutes late tomorrow.
我明天 估计要晚十分钟到了
Cheyenne, you are not coming to work tomorrow.
夏安 你明天真的不用来了
I need the money,
但是我需要我的工资呀
and they said i would mostly be done bleeding by then.
而且据说我明天那时就止血了
But you should be with the baby, though.
但是你应该和孩子待在一起呀
It's okay. my mom can watch her.
没关系的 我妈妈会照顾她的
I'm gonna leave her with some of my clothes,
我会留点我的衣服给她
So she can start to learn my smell.
这样他就能先熟悉我的气味啦
Cheyenne, this is unacceptable.
夏安 我不允许你这样做
You've distracted us from our work.
你让我们大家都不能专心工作
You've left your insides all over the floor,
你把地板弄得乱七八糟的
And now you've brought your child to work.
现在竟然还把孩子带来上班
Glenn, what are you... no, no, no.
格林 你在干嘛... 不
I mean it.
我是认真的
You're suspended.
你被停职了
For four weeks.
四周
With pay.
带薪
but I... But?
但... 你还狡辩?
You want to make it six weeks?
你想让四周变六周吗?
Okay, fine. bam. six weeks.
好啊 决定了 就六周
Paid suspension.
带薪停职
You want to keep going, missy?
还要继续狡辩吗 小盆友?
no, I’m good.
不了
good.
很好
I’m ready to go now.
我准备好走了
Thank you. Bye, Harmonica.
谢啦 拜拜 小口琴
Bye.
拜
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Yeah.
请进
Hey, Glenn.
嗨 格林
I just wanted to say that what
我想说
you did back there was awesome.
你刚才做的太帅了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry. you won't even notice Cheyenne is gone.
别担心 你都不会注意到咱们少了夏安
I’m not worried.
我不担心
It's not my problem anymore.
以后就轮不到我担心了
What are you...what are you talking about?
你在...你在说什么?
yeah, they let me go.
嗯 我被炒了
what? yeah.
什么? 嗯
They can't just fire you.
他们不能就这么开除你
You've given your whole life to this place.
你整个人生都奉献给这个地方了
Don't worry, i'll still be in the store all the time.
没事的 我还是会整天在店里闲晃的
Just as a customer.
只不过是以客人的身份罢了
I'll say stuff like, “Hey, can you tell me
我会问你诸如 "嘿 牙线在哪儿啊?"
where the dental floss is?"
之类的蠢问题
Well, probably not, cause I already know where it is.
不过也有可能不问啦 因为我知道它们在哪儿
Unless you decide to move it.
除非你决定要换位置放
What? What are you talking about?
什么? 你在说啥?
they asked me if i wanted to make
他们让我推荐个人
A suggestion for my replacement,
作为我的继位者
and nobody knows this store better than you.
而你是最了解这家店的人
um, no. i'm not doing it.
我拒绝 我不做
Then they'll just get someone else.
那他们会让别人来做的啊
I don't care, Glenn. I’m not taking your job.
我不在乎 格林 我不要拿你的工作
Amy, wait!
艾米 等等!
Someone is going to be in that chair tomorrow.
到了明天 总有一个人会坐在那个椅子上
And that person has to take care of everyone in this store.
而那个人必须得好好照顾我们全体的员工
I'd rather that person be you than some stranger.
与其让一个陌生人掌权 我宁愿让你来
Amy, you're a leader,
艾米 你是一个领导者
And the people here need a leader.
而这些人需要一个能引领他们的人
Can you do that?
你能做到吗?
yeah.
嗯
I can do it.
我可以
Jonah.
乔纳
You think I’m doing it wrong,
你肯定又要说我做错了
But if we stack them five wide and low,
但如果我这么摆的话
They're less prone to toppling.
这些就没那么容易被推倒了
What's wrong? They fired Glenn.
怎么了? 他们把格林开除了
what? yeah, so, um...
什么? 对 所以说
About that walkout.
关于那场罢♥工♥
Mateo.
马特奥
Glenn got fired. we're walking out.
格林被开除了 我们要罢♥工♥
Are you coming?
你要加入吗?
yeah.
当然
Sorry, was doing a teal and green story.
抱歉 想弄出青绿色那种效果
garrett, all the employees
加勒特 所有的员工
are leaving early because they're staging a walkout
都要早退因为大家要罢♥工♥
because Glenn got fired.
因为格林被开除了
Sure, man, that works.
没问题 哥们 这理由行啊
You still have my credit card.
你还没把卡还我呢
Hello?
人呢?
Oh, no, no. you guys do not have to do this.
天哪 你们不用这样做的
Okay, you know what? I understand
好吧 我知道了 我理解
That you're upset about Glenn.
你们因为格林的事情很不开心
I know and i get that. no, no.
我知道了也理解 不不
Come on. Corporate cares.
拜托 公♥司♥爱你们的啊
Sure, Glenn.
当然了 格林
Help yourself to a brand-new car, just this once.
给自己弄个新车吧 就一次
Job's going great.
工作进展也很好
What could possibly go wrong?
不会出现什么问题的
Is this gonna work?
能管用吗
I don't know.
我也不确定
But it's worth a shot, right?
但值得一试 对吧?
So what now?
现在干嘛?
Attention, please.
大家注意
Listen up.
注意听
I have something i'd like to say.
我想说两句
I know you're scared.
我知道你们都很不安
This is a big moment.
这是个重大时刻
But rest assured
但不要担心
Cloud 9 will be fine without you.
云九没了你们也会很好的
come on.
得了吧
Anyway, I’ve demagnetized your keycards,
总之 我会给你们的智能卡消磁
And you will receive your final paychecks in the mail
然后会把工资邮寄给你们
With the costs of your vests deducted from them.
你们工作服的费用将从工资里扣除
Nothing personal. I wish you all luck,
这并不针对任何人 祝你们好运
But i've got a store to manage.
我得去管理我的商店了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表