剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
见鬼! 这些外星人也太聪明了吧!
You want to go back to shopping?
你想继续购物吗?
Yes. Hey, guys.
好啊 嘿 伙计
You want to play a different game?
想玩个新鲜游戏吗?
Diapers! Boom!
尿布! 砰!
Wipes! Blast!
湿纸巾! 炸!
Bottle warmer. Headshot!
热奶器 爆头!
More diapers. Poopoo!
再一个尿布 便便!
Breast pump. Squirt, squirt!
抽乳器 喷射!
Diaper bag. Pew, pew!
尿布包 灭了它!
See you in hell, cute baby stuff.
下地狱吧 小可爱们
Bo, you're killing them all!
小博 它们全被你干掉了耶!
And time's up.
时间到
What's up? 2,500 points!
这是什么? 2500分!
Your boy here is getting a charleston chew!
宝贝我是不是能赢个香草可可软糖
Actually, those aren't points.
事实上 那些不是得分
Those are dollars, and that's how much this stuff costs.
是美金 这些东西的总价值
This stuff is $2,500?
这些东西要2500美金?
That's, like, half of Bo's stack.
那是小博赔偿金的一半了
Plus a car seat and a crib and daycare,
还得加个汽车座 婴儿床和日托的费用
and it just keeps coming.
然后还会源源不断的有东西要买♥♥
I'm gonna have to get hit by so many cars.
我得去碰好多次瓷
Maybe we should save some of our wedding money
我们应该在婚礼上省着点
for the future.
为将来着想
Huh, yeah.
没错
You could do that.
你能行的
You do have to make some sacrifices
为人父母
when you're a parent.
你必须有所牺牲
I mean, your whole life changes.
我的意思是 你整个世界天翻地覆
Bo, you look weird.
小博 你看起来有点奇怪
Yeah. Hey.
可能吧 呵呵
But I think it's great
但是我觉得这样很好
that you guys are starting to think about being...
你们已经开始考虑到...
Aah!
妈呀!
Hey, look out. Bo?
嘿 小心 小博?
Excuse me. Oh, sorry.
麻烦让让 抱歉抱歉
Bo?
小博?
I was gonna say "Responsible."
我只想说"责任"而已
Where did you go? Please come back.
你去哪了? 赶紧回来吧
I love you.
我爱你
It's Cheyenne, by the way.
我是夏安啊
Hey, you had to go freak the little dummy out?
我说 你干嘛非得要把这个小笨蛋吓成这样?
Well, it's not my fault.
这不是我的错好嘛
Oh, she's right.
别怪她了 她说的对
She was just teaching us this fun game
她只是告诉我们养孩子有多昂贵有多可怕而已
about how expensive and scary it is to have a baby.
像个养成游戏似的
What if he never comes back?
如果他再也不会来了怎么办?
He will. He's gonna come back.
不可能的 他会回来的
He will!
一定会的!
And you know what?
但是换个角度来说
If he doesn't,
如果他真的不回来的话
that wouldn't be the worst thing...
这也不是最坏的事...
Going right back at it, huh?
你想说 还有更坏的 对吧?
Okay.
行吧
You know what? Um... I'll go look for him.
那个啥 额 我去找他
Could tag along with me if you want.
你愿意的话 可以跟我一起找
That turd walked out with a cloud 9 scanner gun.
那个傻♥逼♥把商店里的扫码机带走了
That makes it my jurisdiction.
这就是老娘的管辖范围了
He is not a turd.
他不是傻♥逼♥
Oh, he's a turd.
他绝对是个傻♥逼♥
Also, my truck has a rather unique odor,
另外 我的车里有一种很奇特的味道
but you should get used to it after a couple of hours.
但是几小时之后你就会习惯了
Oh... No, thank you.
我看还是算了吧... 谢谢邀请
We should probably just split up, you know,
但是咱们还是分开找吧
cover more ground.
还能扩大点搜查范围
Up to you. Oh...
随你便 噢...
Almost forgot my taser.
差点把我的电击枪忘了
Okay. I'm coming with you!
好吧 我跟你一起去!
Take care of her.
好好看着她
Uh, hey, hey. Now, now.
好了好了 别哭了
Now, now. There, little lady.
一切都会好起来的
You're gonna... you're gonna do just fine, kiddo.
孩子乖 不哭不哭... 不会有事的
Girl.
小姑娘乖
I learned that from Wendy Williams.
我跟温蒂·威廉姆斯学的
If you're hungry, that can of beans is up for grabs,
如果你饿了的话 可以吃点黄豆罐头
but not this one.
但是这一罐不行
I'm good.
我不饿
Do you mind if I turn on the... where's your radio?
我能听一下... 你的收音机呢?
Oh, I special ordered my truck without one.
哦 我特意要了一辆没有收音机的车
Yeah, it costs a little extra,
还需要一点额外费用
but it makes the vehicle less appealing to thieves
但能减少小偷对这辆车的注意
'cause no one wants a truck without a radio.
没人想要一辆没有收音机的车吧
Name a song, though. I'll sing it for you.
你说个歌♥名吧 我唱给你听
That's okay. No, no, go ahead.
算了算了 没事 你说吧
I got a photographic memory for music.
我对音乐过耳不忘
Okay, um...
好的吧 额...
"Single ladies."
《单身女郎》吧
Not familiar with that one.
我没听过这首歌♥
"Uptown funk." don't know it.
火星哥的呢? 不知道
"Dancing queen." nope.
《舞会皇后》 不晓得
"Thriller?"
《颤栗》?
Michael jackson?
迈克尔·杰克逊的歌♥?
You can't name a song by some guy
你不能只说一些
you went to middle school with.
你中学同学唱的歌♥啊
It has to be popular.
你得说点有名的
**Oh danny boy*
*哦 丹尼男孩
**The pipes the pipes are calling*
*笛声在声声呼唤着你
I can't be a single mom.
我不能当单亲妈妈的
I have never even driven on the highway before.
我从没在高速公诉上驾驶过
What if the baby needs to go downtown?
如果宝宝要去市中心怎么办?
Okay, again, Bo is coming back, all right?
好了好了 再说一次 小博会回来的 好么?
And when he does, you're gonna have a cart full
等他回来的时候 你要准备好
Of hella radical wedding stuff to show him.
一车子全新的婚礼用品给他看
Yeah, like these little ass pillows
对啊 就像这些
To put the rings on 'cause they're important.
用来放重要戒指的小枕头
Bo once threw up on a pillow
小博曾经在我奶奶的退休派对的
at my grandma's retirement party.
一个枕头上吐过
Everything I see reminds me of how amazing he was.
我看到的所有东西都在提醒我 他有多好
Okay. Surprising triggers.
行吧 出乎意料的触发因素
We'll pick for you. What do you think?
我们帮你选吧 你觉得哪个好?
This one. Done.
这个 完事
Moving on.
继续
Ooh. What? What's up?
喔 干嘛 不行么?
It's a little burlapy.
这个是麻布的
She's getting married, not shipping coffee.
她是要结婚 不是要去送咖啡
Why don't we just go with this one?
咱们还是选这个吧 怎么样?
Well, you know what? Your call.
这样吧 你自己决定
Do you want to go warm and rustic like this burlap one
你是想要这个温暖而质朴的麻布呢?
Or generic, kind of unoriginal?
还是这款烂大街的?
I guess warm and rustic.
我觉得 还是温暖质朴的吧
Warm and rustic! All right.
温暖质朴! 好眼光
We got ourself a pillow.
我们买♥♥了个小枕头
Next up on the wedding train, guest books.
婚礼列车上的下一件物品 贵宾册
Okay.
好的
I feel terrible about how I handled things earlier
我对自己之前处理你和你朋友的事情的方式
With your friends.
感到抱歉
Friends? Oh, they're not... no.
朋友? 不不不 他们不是...
They're not my friends, dude. - Oh, I'm sorry.
伙计 他们不是我的朋友 我很抱歉
Gay bffs?
基蜜们?
I don't know the lingo.
我不懂该怎么说
Look, I just want everyone who comes into this store
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表