剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
It's worth a shot, isn't it?
值得一试 不是吗?
I mean, what's the worst they can do, say no?
我的意思是 我们能损失什么? 他们最多拒绝嘛
Employee services.
员工服务处
Hi, this is Amy Dubanowski from store 1217.
嗨 我是来自1217店的艾米 杜班诺夫斯基
We have an employee here who's about to have a baby,
我们有个员工就要生孩子了
and i was wondering if maybe we could get her
我在想我们是否可以让她
some paid maternity leave.
休带薪产假呢?
I'm sorry, we don't offer paid maternity leave.
不好意思 我们不给带薪产假的
Don't just give up.
别就这么放弃
Well, some of us
嗯 我们有些人
were wondering if you could change that policy,
在想也许你可以改改这个政策
because we really want it.
因为我们真的很希望这样
Um, that's just not something we offer.
嗯 这个我们真的不能负责
Okay, but is it, like, a conversation
好的 但是 这个
You guys are having...
咱们现在进行的谈话...
Because i know other big companies do offer it.
因为我知道其他大公♥司♥都提供带薪产假的
Typically, their employees would be in unions.
一般来说 他们的职工在工会里
Transferring now. please hold.
转接中 请勿挂机
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Say what? Hi there, amy.
说什么? 你好 艾米
This is Jeremy, vice presidet of employee relations.
我是职工关系部的副部长 杰瑞米
Hi. i don't know exactly...
嗨 我不是很清楚
Do me a solid and hang tight for one second, Amy.
麻烦你稍等一下 艾米
What's happening? I don't know.
这什么情况? 我也不知道
Please hold for Greg.
请等候格雷格听电♥话♥
Who's greg? why are we getting Greg?
谁是格雷格? 为什么我们要找格雷格?
Go for greg. Hey, it's Jeremy.
我是格雷格 嘿 我是杰瑞米
I've got Rebecca from legal and Amy from store 1217,
我这里有法律部的蕾贝卡还有1217店的艾米
where we've got that union problem.
他们有关于关于工会的问题
Oh, no! no. No.
不不不 不
We were talking about maternity leave
我们在说带薪产假的事
and somebody very annoying mentioned the word "union."
然后有个烦人的人说到了"工会"这个词
Whoa, let's just all calm down, take a breath,
哇哦 不如我们深呼吸冷静一下吧
Step back from the ledge.
从窗台旁退回来
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
No, there's no ledge.
这没窗台
Nobody's talking about unions. no way.
我们没人说工会的事 不不
And nobody's going on strike.
而且也没人罢♥工♥
Please hold.
请稍等
Yeah, hi. okay, you've got Howard,
我们现在接上了霍华德
Sue, Cheryl, Keith, Guillermo...
苏 雪莉 基思 吉列尔莫...
That's so many people. Renee, and Alan here.
好多人啊 蕾妮 还有艾伦也在这
Hello.
喂
Hi. Hi.
你好啊 好啊
okay, hang tight down there, 1217.
好的 坚持住 1217
We're sending someone down to you
我们明早第一时间
First thing tomorrow morning.
就会给你们派个人过去
No. Good stuff?
不用啊 这样安排不错吧?
No, no, no, no, wait, wait.
不 等下
You don't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
Bye. Amazing talk.
再见 真是愉快的谈话
How did I not know your last name is Dubanowski?
我怎么不知道你姓度班诺维斯基?
Morning, everyone. grab some coffee.
各位早上好 喝点咖啡
Help yourself to a doughnut hole.
这里还有甜甜圈
You see what's going on here, right?
你看到这里在发生什么了 对吧?
Corporate smells trouble, so they send in a shark.
公♥司♥察觉到了危机 所以他们派了条鲨鱼过来
A big, swinging wiener.
一个又大又摆动着的鸡♥巴♥
Have him swing his wiener around a little.
让他自己先显摆一番
Give us a slap on the wrist.
给我们一点小小的处罚
A little rap on the knuckles from a big, swinging wiener.
一个又大又摆动着的鸡♥巴♥对我们指关节的轻敲
This is gonna be a long day.
这将会是漫长的一天
Yeah.
是啊
Hello, 1217.
来自1217分店的伙伴们 大家好
My name is Steve.
我的名字叫史蒂芬
Does anyone here know who I am?
有没有人知道我是谁?
I know. a union buster. Good one.
我知道 工会破坏者 好回答
I'm gonna remember that one. Funny.
我会记住这个回答的 真幽默
No, I am a labor relations consultant.
不 我是一个劳动关系咨♥询♥师
Cloud 9 isn't anti-union.
云九不是一个反工会的公♥司♥
Unions are great for people
工会对于那些
Whose companies don't listen to them.
公♥司♥从不听取员工意见的人是很好的
But whatever your concerns are,
但是不管你的顾虑是什么
You can always bring them right to corporate any time.
你永远能在任何时候给予他们权力来团结在一起
oh, great. some of us did have some concerns
棒呆 我们确实是有一些问题
That I wanted to ask you about.
然后我想向你问一问
and i want to hear about them.
我特别愿意听一听
But first, we're gonna have some fun. yeah?
但是首先 我们需要找一些乐子 对吗?
Has everyone gotten some coffee and a doughnut hole?
你们都拿了咖啡和甜甜圈了嘛?
Now we're going to do a little role-playing exercise,
现在我们要做一些角色扮演的练习
And I’ve roped in your manager, Glenn, here to help me out.
然后我绑♥架♥了你们的经理格林来帮我一个忙
Um, okay. thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
You're gonna play a union organizer,
你将会扮演一个工会的组织者
And you're gonna try to get me to sign this union card.
然后你要试着让我来把工会卡给签了
Okay? - Sure.
好吗? - 没问题
All right. Hi, hello.
好吧 你好
My name's Steve, and the union... Okay.
我的名字叫史蒂芬 然后这个吧工会... 好吧
You know what? you're doing great.
你知道么? 你做的很好
But my name is Steve,
但是我的名字是史蒂芬
So that might be a little confusing for everyone.
所以这可能会把其他人搞糊涂
So maybe pick another name.
所以再选一个名字
Okay, sure. sorry.
好吧 没问题 抱歉
Sorry I’m just a little nervous. You're doing great.
不好意思我有些紧张 你做的很好啊
Um, Hi.
你好啊
My name’s...Steve.
我的名字是...史蒂芬
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna be the Steve in this scene, right?
在这出戏中我是史蒂芬 好吗?
So... All right, all right.
所以... 好吧
You're Steve.
你是史蒂芬
Okay.
好的
Sorry, misunderstanding. You're doing great.
对不起 我没弄懂 你做的很好了
okay. all right.
好吧
Hello there, Steve.
你好 史蒂芬
My name's...
我的名字是...
Steve.
史蒂芬
Literally, you know what?
讲真 你知道么
Any other name in the entire universe?
全宇宙任何一个别的名字都行啊
Steve.
史蒂芬
Okay, you know what?
好吧 这样吧
Let's give glenn a round of applause.
让我们给格林一点掌声
You did great.
你做的很好了
No worries. All right.
不要担心 好的
Maybe a different volunteer.
也许我们可以找一个不同的志愿者
How about you with the purple polo?
那个穿着紫色polo衫的怎么样?
Thank you for that, Dina.
谢谢你 迪娜
Dina's gonna be our union organizer,
迪娜现在是我们的工会组织者
And she's gonna try to get me to sign this union card.
然后她将试着去让我把工会卡给填了
Let's see if Dina is up for the challenge.
让我们看迪娜是如何应对挑战的
Okay. Hey, how'd you like to join a union?
好吧 嗨 想不想参加工会?
No, thanks. I don't need to.
不 不用了 我不需要
Cloud 9 already listens to my concerns.
云九公♥司♥已经听取了我的顾虑
I really think it'd be in your best interests
我真的认为签署加入工会
to sign this card.
是对你自己最好的选择
Please don't bully me.
请不要强迫我
I do not need to pay someone to speak for me.
我不需要花钱让别人替我说话
See? I shut her down.
看到了? 我把她嘴给闭上了
Those are two examples.
这就是两个例子
Stop interrupting me.
不要打断我
You will sign this card or i will choke the life out of you.
要么你签了这张卡 要么你小命不保
And the oscar goes to Dina. Right?
迪娜算是影帝了 对吧?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表