剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
She just got a concussion.
她刚摔成脑震荡了
What? That's not even a real...
啥? 那都不是个真的...
Oops. Skull fracture.
啊呀 头骨骨折
Okay, there's a difference between...
好吧 这是有区别的...
you stop hurting my baby!
别再伤害我的宝宝了!
And then real Jonah
然后真的乔纳
was standing next to bride Jonah,
站在新娘乔纳旁边
and it looked like real Jonah
看起来就像是真的乔纳
was giving bride Jonah away to the gorilla.
在从大猩猩手里抢走新娘乔纳
Amazing.
真棒
So funny.
好好笑
Garrett, finish the shift assignments.
加勒特 你去做换班安排吧
I love today.
今天真是太有趣了
I mean, I could do the shift assignments,
我可以做换班安排
or I could finish eating my mac and cheese.
也可以坐这里吃我的通心粉
I wonder what I'll do.
你猜我选哪个
Could... Go on.
我能... 你来吧
Reggie, thanks for looking at me weird.
雷吉 让你那么诡异地看我
I hope you like the meat freezer.
希望你喜欢鲜肉冷冻室
Okay. Shift assignments.
好了 换班安排
Margie, who shushed me
玛姬 今天早上
this morning when I was singing.
在我唱歌♥的时候叫我安静
Oh, look.
真是巧了
You are unpacking stock in the freezer.
你要去冷冻室卸货了
Derek, also in the freezer.
德里克 也去冷冻室
Rebecca, who is icy to me, cosmetics.
瑞贝卡 让你高冷 化妆品区
Kidding!
开玩笑的!
Freezer!
冷冻室!
Um, where's Amy?
请问 艾米在哪?
Amy is busy.
艾米忙着呢
And you just talked your way into the freezer.
你因为这个问题也要去冷冻室啦
I love to get together with my employees
我喜欢时不时的和我的员工
and their baby daddies from time to time.
还有他们的宝贝爸爸聚一聚
You know, just so we can all get to know each other
这样我们可以互相的
a little bit better.
了解对方多一点
Yeah, networking. Nice.
好啊 联络感情 不错
Let's link it in, G.
哥们咱聊起哟
Listen I apologize for the mess on my desk.
真抱歉我桌子上这么乱
So many family photos, you know?
这么多家庭照片 你瞧见没?
Oh, here's one of me and my kids at the beach.
这张是我和孩子们在沙滩上照的
Such a--such a special moment to share.
真是值得分享的回忆啊
Whoa! This chair's got wheels?
哇! 这椅子还有轮子?
Damn, son! Living large. What's up?
哎呦喂! 兄弟混的不错啊!
Thank you.
谢谢
Glenn, if you're trying
格林 如果你是想
to get us to choose you over Dina, then...
通过这种方式让我们选你不选迪娜 那...
Not at all!
没有的事!
I mean, it's entirely up to you guys, right?
这完全取决于你们啊 对吧?
Well, what are we talking?
咱这是聊啥呢?
Excuse me?
什么?
You know, like skrilla.
你懂的 票票
I'm sorry, what is...
不好意思 什么是...
That means money.
就是钱
Bo, I don't think we should sell our baby.
小博 咱们不能这样把自己的孩子卖♥♥了
You'd like it if it was your idea.
要是你的主意你就会喜欢了
Aw, French fudge! Um...
该死的警报器!
I'm sorry. I have to look into that.
失陪了 我得去看看
Uh, but I'd be happy to, uh, you know, discuss bribe money...
但我很愿意再谈谈钱的问题 你懂的...
and skrilla.
票票啥的
Yeah. Bribe skrilla?
好的 票票事宜?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! Come on!
别别别! 别这样!
Please!
拜托!
Stop it! Come on!
快停下!
Everything's fine, guys.
没事儿 大家伙
It's fine. Relax. Back up.
没事的 放松 都退后
The alarm means it's too full!
警报声意味着东西装太满了
The machine's just a little stuck, and I've got to...
机器有点卡住了 我只要...
Just need to get this into the... Whatwhat have you done?
只需要把它塞进去... 你干了什么?
Glenn! Every--I'm so sorry.
格林! 我很抱歉
Oh, God! InoI didn't...
上帝啊! 我不是...
Oh, God! Who is that?
天哪! 那是谁?
No! You monster!
不! 你这个禽兽!
It's nothing. It's nobody.
没事的 那谁也不是
You monster! What have you done?
你这个刽子手! 你干了什么?
No, Glenn!
不是那样的 格林!
Oh, God!
天哪!
We're just gonna ask you a few questions
我们就只是问一些问题
to learn more about what kind of parents you'd be,
来了解你们会是怎样的家长
so there's no right or wrong answers.
所以回答没有对错
Yeah, just speak from the heart, yo.
对 只要用心回答就行了
Okay. First question.
好 第一个问题
Are you a pedophile?
你们是不是恋童癖?
No. Definitely not.
不 绝对不是
Nice.
挺好的
So far it's a tie.
目前打平
I was trying to get rid of the mannequin
我扔掉人体模型
because it was becoming a distraction.
只是因为它让我心烦意乱
Just admit that my fun pranks got to you,
承认吧 我的恶作剧成功了
and that maybe you're the sensitive one.
可能你就是那种很敏感的人吧
No, there's a difference between being sensitive
不 在变敏感和被恼怒了之间
and being annoyed.
是有区别的
You would understand
你会懂的
if someone did the same thing to you.
如果有人对你做了同样的事情
What?
什么鬼?
Amy, what are you doing here?
艾米 你在干嘛?
No.
不
Jonah, that looks nothing like me.
乔纳,这一点都不像我
Looks like I touched a nerve, huh?
看上去我戳到你痛处了,是不是?
Hey, look at this.
看看这个
What is Amy doing here?
看看这个这个"艾米"在干嘛
That's supposed to be Amy? Yeah!
这个模型是艾米? 是啊!
So sad.
真是一个悲伤的故事
Well, you totally nailed
你紧紧抓住了
the whole six foot tall, blonde hair thing.
这个6尺高,金发这些特征啊
It's the best that I could find.
这是我能找到的最好的了
Or, as Amy would say...
或者 换做艾米会说...
I'm totally blanking right now.
我现在大脑一片空白
You go. Go, go, go, go, go.
你走吧 走走走走走
Go.
走吧
"I look like a random white girl"?
"我看上去像一个普通白人女孩?"
Mm, nice try.
呵呵
To get a sense of what our child's life
为了知道我的孩子的生活
would be like with you,
在你们的陪伴下会是怎样的
what's your neighborhood like?
我想了解一下你们的邻居
Picket fences. Good schools.
尖篱笆围墙 名校环绕
Are you familiar with a gang called "Los Guapos"?
你知道"Los Guapos"这帮派吗?
It's their turf, but, uh,
我那是他们的领地 但是 呃
we have an understanding.
我们达成了协议
So I assume that would extend to my baby as well.
我觉得对我的孩子也会生效的
Okay, so if a baby
好吧 所以如果一个小孩
does poo-poo, would you, like,
便便了 你们会
wipe it front to back or back to front?
从前往后擦还是从后往前擦
Front--back to front.
前 从后往前
Front to back. Front to back.
从前往后 从前往后
What an amateur. Final answer!
真是够业余的 最终答案!
No. Uh, boy or girl?
不 呃 男孩还是女孩?
Yeah, write that. That was good.
嗯 记下来 这要加分
Okay, so, uh,
好的吧 那么 呃
I'ma throw you, like, a hypothetical.
假设一下情景
Let's say you're, like, dancing around the room,
你在房♥间中跳舞
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表