剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
That sounds incredibly not fun.
听起来的确挺无聊
I see why you love it here.
我知道你为什么喜欢这了
It's a good job.
这是个好工作
But tomorrow is gonna be just like today,
但明天将和今天一样
And I know that
我清楚这点
because today is just like yesterday.
是因为今天就和昨天一样
So... sometimes...
所以... 有时候...
It's just kind of hard to find those moments of beauty.
真的很难寻找到那些美丽瞬间
Attention, shoppers.
顾客们请注意
Even a big box store has to close,
即使是超♥市♥也需要下班
And it's about that time.
时间快到了
You know, when Pandora closed her famous box, there was only one thing left inside.
当潘多拉关上她的魔盒 只留了一件东西在里面
Hope.
希望
I wonder what will be left inside of this box.
我想知道我们这里会留下什么
Could it be Grace?
会是格蕾丝吗?
I hope not.
还是别了
If you're Grace's parents,
请格蕾丝的父母
please pick her up at customer service.
来前台领走你们的孩子
I took the initiative upon myself
我心血来潮
to reorganize the toy section
重新规划了玩具区域
for the convenience of adult shoppers.
方便了成年顾客
It was just feeling overly whimsical.
但这感觉实在是太奇怪了
I want to show you something I've been working on.
我想让你看看我做的东西
Oh. You were working. Where?
你在工作? 在哪?
Because I've been in every single department,
我所有部门都去了一趟
And I haven't seen you in a couple hours,
几小时都没见到你了
Unless you were in, like, the break room maybe.
除非你是在休息室
Everybody get down on the ground, now!
所有人趴下!
Get down, get down, get down!
趴下 趴下!
Touch the ground!
趴在地上!
Or get out!
或滚出去!
All right, calm down.
好了 冷静一下
Do what I say, and nobody gets hurt.
照我说的做 没人会受伤
This is what I trained for.
我一直训练就是为了今天
Now, I'm gonna start killing somebody every minute,
我每分钟会杀个人
Unless...
除非...
Unless you agree to marry me, Cheyenne.
除非夏安同意嫁给我
Hit it!
播放!
Hey, what the ?
卧了个槽?
♪ I'll say, "will you marry me?" ♪
"你愿意嫁给我吗?"
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事无关
Yeah, I know.
我知道
This is the fault of youtube.
都是"油管"的错
♪ Heard you want to walk down the aisle ♪
听到你想在货架间走走
♪ Your baby needs a daddy ♪
你的宝宝需要一个父亲
♪ We've been bangin' for a while ♪
我们在一起已有一段时日
♪ All right, I pay the consequences of my actions ♪
我会对我所做所为负责
♪ Don't try to change me ♪
不要试着改变我
♪ Cause I'm a man of actions ♪
因为我是实干家
What a show.
节目真不错
I'm calling to report a code green in progress.
我要报告一件绿色代码的事件
I repeat, code green.
重复 绿色代码
What's a code green?
绿色代码是什么?
I faxed you a list of codes last month!
我上个月给你传真过一份代码清单的!
Hostage situation!
有人♥质♥被劫持!
You need to get SWAT down here right now!
赶紧派特警组过来!
♪ When all these people gonna learn ♪
何时人们才会去学习
♪ We're gonna get burned ♪
我们都将受到打击
♪ Just waiting for our turn ♪
静静等待我们的时机
Yo, #blacklivesmatter, y'all.
感谢观看黑暗物质演出 各位
Okay, if you like what you heard and saw,
如果你们喜欢
I'm currently seeking representation in all areas.
欢迎各个领域志同道合的朋友
Also, I do modeling,
还有 我还做模特
So I'm just throwing that out there.
特别说明一下
All right, peace out, St. Louis.
好了 演出结束 圣路易斯
Bo. What?
小博 咋了?
Oh, my bad, yo.
哦 不好意思
Cheyenne Tyler Lee,
夏安·泰勒·李
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Or are you gonna be, like, a dick about it?
或者像个混♥蛋♥一样拒绝我?
Oh, I think he's about to shoot a hostage.
他要开枪杀害人♥质♥了
I'll do what I can. Don't do anything.
我会尽全力阻止 你什么都别做
What is this?
这是什么?
Moment of beauty?
美丽瞬间?
To Cheyenne.
祝福夏安
Cheers!
干杯!
May your marriage be as sweet and colorful
尽管发生过"大学生饮用过量致死"事件
as this Cloud 9 brand caffeinated malt beverage,
还是希望你的婚姻能
without the recall for killing college students.
像云九牌饮料一样甜蜜多姿
Thank you, on behalf of myself and Bo.
我代表我和小博谢谢你们
Well, he did make it memorable.
他的确让求婚很难忘
I'll give him that.
这我承认
I mean, most guys don't even bother
大多数男的求婚时懒得去搞新意
threatening to kill you when they propose.
说威胁要杀了你
You were never in any real danger.
你从来没有真正处于危险之中
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Yeah, I know. It was a fake robbery.
我知道 只是个假抢劫
This is a high-velocity 440-grain lead
这是一个装有气密装置
flat-nose projectile with gas checks
和黄铜外壳的
and a boxer-primed brass jacket.
高速型440号♥平头铅弹
If he'd come within 10 feet of you,
如果他靠近你十步之内
You would have seen his head explode like a watermelon.
你会看到他的头像西瓜一样炸开
Cleanup on aisle.
然后就该清理过道了
I don't even know what aisle it is,
我都不会知道那是那条过道
cause his brains would be splattered
因为牌子都被他的
all over the sign.
脑浆糊住了
You know, I wish that we could wear jewelry at work.
我希望我们可以工作时带首饰
Oh, it's so...
它真是...
Sparkly.
耀眼
You know, I thought about what you said
你知道 我仔细想过你说的
about not doing something that I might regret,
关于别做什么会后悔的事
But then, in the moment, you know, under the stars,
但在那刻 在那些星星下
It just felt right.
感觉很对
Without you, I would have never said yes,
没有你 我肯定说不出我愿意
so thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I should go bail out my boyfriend now.
我要去保释我的男朋友了
Or I mean bail out my fiancé!
应该说是未婚夫!
All right. I got to get going.
好了 我该走了
Good night, everyone.
各位晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hey, wait up.
等等
Wait up.
等一下
Hey, I didn't mean to...
我不是要...
That, in there...
在里面...
I just wanted today
我只是想让今天
to feel different than yesterday.
和昨天不一样罢了
Well, then you completely failed,
那你失败得很彻底啊
Because that exact same thing happened yesterday.
因为昨天发生了同样的事
But... thank you.
但... 谢谢你
Okay.
好了
I really do have to get going.
我真的要走了
See you at work tomorrow, Jonah?
明天班上见 乔纳?
You certainly will... champ.
当然... 你叫啥来着
Amy.
艾米
Nice to meet you, amy.
很高兴认识你 艾米
Yo, you should come with us, man.
哥们 跟我们一起来吧
We're gonna throw some mannequin limbs in the dumpster
我们要去把人体模型的四肢扔到垃圾箱
and watch garbage men freak out.
然后看捡破烂的是怎么被吓尿的
That sounds awesome.
听起来很棒
It is awesome.
必须的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表