剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
I want to get in on the ground floor.
我想占取有利地位
You know what? Partners?
就像合伙人对吧?
Well, what percentage are we talking?
你想参股多少?
Ah, you... whatever you think is fair.
你看着办
We can talk about it later.
我们之后再聊这个
No, no, no, no. I don't think so.
不不不不 我不这么认为
I mean, that's how people get in trouble.
麻烦往往就是这样产生的
I could see maybe going 80-20.
我想说八二开
Uh, 80-20 is a deal. You got yourself a deal.
好 就八二开 就这么定了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I just... I'm not sure I want to give up that kind of equity.
我... 我不确定我想放弃那么多股份
I don't need equity.
我不需要股份
I just need you to get out of here before...
我只需要你离开这里 在...
Adam? That happens.
亚当? 在她发现之前
We can't afford a grill right now.
现在我们还买♥♥不起烤架
But we can afford for you to take
但是我们可以承担得起
all the college classes in the world.
你上大学课程所有的费用
Excuse me?
我没听错吧?
This is not Adam's fault. This is my fault.
这不是亚当的错 是我让他买♥♥的
Jonah, stay out of this.
乔纳 别管这件事儿
Those college courses are gonna help me
上那些课可以让我
make more money for us.
为家里赚更多的钱
So will the videos. Jonah's already invested.
看视频也行 乔纳就是这么"投资"的
I wouldn't use the word "Invested."
我不会用"投资"这个词的
We're 90-10 partners.
我们是九一开的合伙人
I thought you said 80-20?
我记得是八二开吧?
Stop it, Jonah.
闭嘴 乔纳
For once in my life,
在我生命中 就那么一次
I want to give myself permission to do something for myself.
我想要为我自己做点什么
For once in your life, Adam?
生命中就那么一次 亚当?
Yes. Come on.
是啊 得了吧
What about the kickboxing gym... Yeah.
跆拳道馆怎么解释... 咋了
Or the reggaeton album... Ooh.
还有雷鬼的专辑... 哇
And the home-brewed beer?
还有家酿啤酒?
Wow. That is so low that you would bring that up.
哇哦 你说这个真是太卑鄙了
That is still aging. - It smells.
那个还在酿造中 闻起来是呀
Yeah? Jonah says I have potential.
乔纳说我是有潜力的
What about that?
是什么?
Oh, oh, that's what Jonah says?
额 额 乔纳那么说的吗?
Tell her.
告诉她
Um, sorry, ma'am?
额 不好意思 夫人
Crock-Pots?
找瓦罐吗?
Yes, Crock-Pots are just over here.
瓦罐就在那儿
Many hands make for less work for everyone
众人拾柴火焰高
Teamwork
团结合作
Oh, come on, guys, I mean...
噢 大家 我的意思是...
So who won?
所以是谁赢了?
Gold Team won, Myrtle.
金色队伍赢了 默特尔
He's told you that, like, six times.
他好像已经告诉你六次了
Victory is sweet.
胜利的感觉太棒了
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
The real victory is that we did it together.
真正的胜利是 我们一起合作赢得的胜利
Yeah. Mmhmm.
对啊 额
Wait. You're on the Red Team.
等等 你不是红队的吗?
I'm on the Take One of Each T-shirt Team.
我是双色衬衫都有队伍的人
This feels about right as the ending to the day.
这一天终于结束了
Yeah.
是啊
Is your husband still here?
你丈夫还在这吗?
No, he went home.
没在 他回家了
He seems nice.
他人看上去很好
Yeah, he is.
对 他是很好
Hey, uh, I'm really sorry about...
嘿 呃 我很抱歉...
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
So how'd you guys meet?
你们两个是怎么遇见的?
I don't really want to talk about my home life.
我不太想讨论我的家事
Got it.
好的
I was in high school, and he was a football player.
高中的时候 他是足球队队员
You hired him.
你可是雇主
That's why, if it was up to me, I'd fire half the staff.
如果我能决定 我会炒掉一半的员工
No, don't put that on the cake. Glenn, make him stop. See?
不 不要把那个放在蛋糕上 格林 阻止他 懂吗?
Not so cocky now, are you, Dina?
现在别太自信 你说呢 迪娜?
I swear to God, one of these days,
我对着上帝发誓 总有一天
I'm going to strangle you.
我会杀了你
I'd like to see...
我倒是想看看...
You try.
你倒是试试看呐
Is that a threat? You threatened me.
这算是威胁吗?你竟然威胁我
Is it working?
好了吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表