剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, and what about your three greatest weaknesses?
额 那简单谈谈你三个最大的缺点吧
If you don't believe me, then why don't you
如果你们不相信的话 那你们为什么不查查录像带
Go check the tapes, okay? Just check the tapes, man.
去查录像带好吧? 去查呀 伙计
It's all in the tapes. Check the tapes.
全在录像带里 去查呀
Check the tapes. Check the tapes.
查录像带 查录像带
Yeah, all right, we will.
好吧 我们会的
You guys actually tape us?
你们真的把我们都录在录像带里了?
That's so messed up.
那你们真是太刻薄了
Let me make this very easy for you.
让我事情简化一下吧
I'm gonna give you five seconds to make a decision,
我会给你们五秒钟时间思考
And then I walk.
之后我就走人
Five...Four...
五...四…
This one's eyes are dead,
这孩子眼睛毫无生气
But this one's eyes are alive.
但是这个孩子的却炯炯有神
What do you call her? Oh, her name is
你叫她什么? 哦 她叫...
Do not tell him her name. Okay.
千万别告诉他她的名字 好吧
nope--offer's off the table.
好了 现在提议取消
You blew it.
是你搞砸了它
Oh, I knew it. Oh, well, so sad.
唉 我就知道 额 那太遗憾了
Thanks for coming in anyway.
总之还是感谢你能抽出时间
But it's your lucky day.
然而 你真是幸运
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
我再给你一个机会
Now my demands are doubled.
现在我给你们双倍的时间
Okay--ten, nine...
好了 十 九
No, Mateo, your future is not here,
不 马特奥 你的未来不属于这里
In Manila...
不属于马尼拉
It lies in America.
它属于美♥利♥坚♥
All aboard! Next stop, ellis island.
登船时间! 下一站:埃利斯岛
No, Rodrigo, stand back. You're too close to the edge.
罗德里格 往后退点 你离边缘太近了
You'll fall!
你会摔下去的!
No, Mateo, I want to be the first to touch...
不 马特奥 我想做第一个触碰到
Lady libertyyyyyyyy...
自♥由♥女神的男人!
Oh, my god, you were right, Mateo--you're always right!
哦天啊 你又说对了 马特奥 你总是能说着!
It actually goes on for much longer.
我还剩好多还没演完呢
I've seen enough. I like it.
这就够了 我很喜欢
You got the steak.
你有料
Now it's time to make it sizzle.
现在需要好好加工一下
Thank you so much for shopping at cloud 9.
谢谢惠顾云九
Have a heavenly day.
祝你有美好的一天
Next custom-- Dina.
下一位— 迪娜
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Just on my break,
只是到了我休息的时候
So I thought I'd pick up a couple odds and ends.
我来买♥♥点杂七杂八的东西
Cool, cool.
很好 很好
Famous risotto.
超棒的意大利肉汁烩饭
Box of chocolates--you never know what you're gonna get.
一盒巧克力—你永远不知道下一颗是什么味
Multiple sizes.
多样尺寸
You never know what you're gonna get.
你没法预料需要用哪个尺寸的
I'm sorry, can you explain the order again?
不好意思 你能再解释一遍这些顺序吗
As you go from left to right,
如果你从左到右看
Then each one is worse than the one before it.
一个比一个差劲
Okay. But,
好的 但是
If you go from right to left,
如果你从右往左看
Then...Each one is worse than the one before it.
那么… 额 一个比一个差劲
Maybe your standards are too high.
也许是你的标准太高了
I mean, we're a retail department store.
毕竟 我们只是一个零售百货超♥市♥
We're not hiring the king of England here.
我们又不是在招英国兰国王
I just don't want to hire someone
我只是不想招一些
who's gonna make our daily lives miserable.
让我们非常蛋疼的人
Amy, come have a look out the window with me.
艾米 来和我一起看看窗外
You know, in times of crisis,
在危急时刻
Good people do what needs to be done, and...
好人总是会做些应做的事情...
Amy! Are you leaving or just peeing?
艾米! 你是走了还是去嘘嘘?
Leaving.
走了
Okay. Just wanted to know if I should wait.
哦 那我就不用等你了
You're so welcome.
不用客气
I can't believe we reuse this stuff.
我们居然重新使用这些东西
Doesn't seem sanitary.
看起来好不卫生
Well, there's usually not so much blood on them.
一般这上面不会有血的
Well, even a little bit of blood...
哪怕有点血...
There's never any blood!
从来就没有过!
Hey, can I talk to you for a second...
我能和你谈谈吗?
Privately?
就我俩...
Yeah, you can talk to me whatever way you like.
你想和我怎么谈都行
Step into my office.
来我办公室
Okay.
好
Good. More street.
挺好的 再街头风一点
Mateo for assistant manager!
马特奥要当助理经理!
Mew mew mew. Peace!
搞定!
I think you can go bigger.
我觉得你理想能更远大一点
Okay, look. Dina...
迪娜...
This-this is tricky, um...
这有点难说出口...
Okay! It's not a motel.
这不是旅馆!
Love's just in the air today, I guess.
今天真是浪漫满屋
Yeah, listen. Dina, the...
迪娜...
There are some things that I wanted to say to you,
我想和你说一些事
And I've been having a tough time saying it,
我纠结了很久了
So I recorded it on my phone
所以我把他们录在手♥机♥里
and I would like to play it...
我现在要播放了...
Hey, relax.
放轻松
Whatever it is, we will deal with it together, as a couple.
无论是什么 宝宝俩一起面对
Okay, I'm just gonna... I'm gonna press play, okay?
好 我要... 我要按播放了哈
Just-just force myself to press play.
按下去... 按下去
Gala apples, hummus, kale chips. Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no.
嘎啦苹果 鹰嘴豆泥 甘蓝脆片 不不不
That's not... that's not it.
不是... 不是这个
Hey, it's okay. It's the wrong voice memo.
没关系的 放错了
Everything's awkward in the beginning, you know?
所有事一开始都会很尴尬
When you're still getting to know someone...
但你继续深入了解对方...
Maybe if I sort by date. Before you've even kissed.
我好像用日期分类了 比如亲个小嘴
Just one second. Maybe we should just
稍等一下 也许我们应该
get that part out of the way. What part?
把这步先解决了 哪步?
This part.
这步
Oh, your teeth taste so good.
你的牙太可口了
Thank y...
谢谢...
Dina, I'm so sorry,
迪娜 我很抱歉
but I don't have the se feelings for you.
但我对你没有那种感觉
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I felt like I need to tell you
我觉得在一发不可收拾之前
before either of us did anything that we regret..
我得向你坦白...
I'm... that wasn't... I'm so sorry...
我... 这不是... 我非常抱歉...
That phone has a really good speaker on it.
这手♥机♥外放可真是棒
An amazing person, and your friendship means so much...
你是个好人 我真的很想和你做朋友...
Dina. Dina!
迪娜 迪娜!
Okay, they're gone.
他们走了
Wow, can you believe... that guy was a wuss!
你敢信... 那男的真是个怂包!
Yeah, he was the worst. Bend down a little more.
就是 渣男一个 稍微弯一点
I'm trying to look at mysef in the mirror.
这样镜子里能看到我自己
I should say something to her.
我应该和她说点什么
But you just broke up with the lady over voice memo.
但你刚用录音拒绝了她
Maybe just let her chill out for a little bit.
还是让她冷静一下比较好吧
You know what? I'm not leaving it like this.
不行 我不能就此不管了
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, no, no, no, don't...
别 别 别啊...
Attention, shoppers:
顾客们 请注意
Are you about to do something you might regret?
你是不是要做一些可能会后悔的事情了?
We here at cloud 9 encourage you to reconsider.
云九建议你三思而行
Just ask yourself,
扪心自问
"Am I doing this to help someone else
"我这么做是为了帮助别人
or to make myself feel better?"
或者只是让自己心里好受点?"
Yeah, I'm still waiting on a shipment for housewares.
对 家庭用品还没送过来
Hey, Glenn?
格林?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表