- Oh, I don't think so. - Why not ?
哦 恐怕不行 为什么不?
Well, I'm an incredibly busy person, Nwith very little free time. Oh! And you're a jerk!
因为...我是一个非常忙的人 几乎没有什么空闲时间
Oh, of course there's that.
哦 当然是有那方面的原因了
I'm sorry I had to trick you, but if you'd known what I had planned, Nyou'd have never let me on this planet.
我很抱歉我骗了你们 但是如果你们知道了我的计划
I'm talking about the way you treated Vala.
我说的是你如何对待Vala了
To think that for the first time since she was a child, Nshe was actually beginning to trust you.
想想这是自从她还是孩子以来 她第一次真的开始相信你
Hello?
喂?
- Hi, just calling to remind you about dinner tonight. - Dinner? Tonight?
嗨 只是打个电♥话♥提醒你一下今晚的晚餐 晚餐?今晚?
You forgot?
你忘了?
No, no. No. It's just that something very important has come up. NI think we might be better off rescheduling.
不 不 不 只是忽然有件非常重要的事
Mom heads back, tomorrow morning. We can't reschedule.
妈妈明天上午就回去 我们没法重新安排
I'm dealing with a major situation here.
我这里正处理一个很重要的事情
Ok, what do you want me to tell her?
那好 你打算让我怎么和她说?
Tell her I'll be there.
告诉她 我会去的
Sir, we finished calibrating the device and Nwe've got a lock on their location.
长官 我们完成了设备的校准
They're approximately 30 miles outside of... Cheyenne mountain.
他们在Cheyenne mountain以外大概30英里的地方
It seems that one of their targets was the Stargate.
看起来他们的目标之一正是星门指挥部
Tell them I'll send in some tactical units.
告诉他们我会派战术行动小队过去的
I wouldn't! If the Jaffa suspect they're about to be compromised,
是我就不会 如果那些Jaffa怀疑他们有危险的话
I have no doubt they'll detonate the naquadah.
毫无疑问他们会引爆naquadah的
I would suggest using a little stealth and cunning, to take them offguard.
我建议我们偷偷地悄悄地过去 解除他们的武装
- And I'd be happy to help out. - No thanks.
我很乐意帮忙 不 谢了
Well, like it or not, you're gonna need my help. NSome of these Jaffa know me. They trust me.
不管你喜欢不喜欢 你会需要我的帮助的
And there's also the matter of the rigged cargo ship.
而且也和那艘改造过的飞船有关
This is the first I've heard of it, sir.
我第一次听到这个 长官
Are you sure? I thought I'd mentioned it. According to Ter'ak,
你确信?我以为我提过了 根据Ter'ak的说法
the cargo ship is rigged to blow in the event anyone tries to move it.
那艘飞船被设定为只要有人试图移♥动♥就会爆♥炸♥
Now, fortunately for you, I have the override code.
现在 对你来说幸运的是 我有那个覆载代码
Please, General, let me help. Give me this one final shot at redemption.
拜托了 将军 让我帮忙吧 给我这个最后的赎罪的机会
This is nice. It reminds me of that afternoon we spent on Seras Dia.
感觉真好 让我想起了我们一起在Seras Dia度过的那个下午
- Running for our lives from the authorities?N - You've gotta admit it was great daddy-daughter time.
躲避权贵的追杀?
As I recall, we would not have been on the run, Nhad you not been greedy and gone back for seconds.
我只记得 如果不是你那么贪婪再次跑回去的话
- I couldn't help myself!N - You couldn't even pull off this simple naquadah deal
我只是控制不住自己
- ...without complicating things with your silly little side scams. N You always were so sloppy. - Vala.
你总是用那些愚蠢的小家子把戏把事情弄得复杂
Yes, Sam.
是 Sam
The naquadah signal is emanating approximately Nhalf mile north of your position.
naquadah信♥号♥♥出现在你北方大约半英里处
I'll confirm visual sighting. Requesting radio silence.
我会过去确认一下的 暂时不要无线电联♥系♥
Stargate Command, this is Teal'c. I have delivered Nthe package to the appointed area.
星门指挥部 我是Teal'c 我已经把包裹运送到指定地点
Good. Keep me apprised of any developments.
很好 有任何进展立刻通知我
Sir, do you have to be somewhere?
长官 你要赶去什么地方吗?
Whatever happened to that boy you used to like? NThe one whose father was a merchant?
你曾喜欢的那个男孩子后来怎么样了?那个商人的儿子?
- I always thought you two would end up together. - Verran Karm.
我一直以为你们两个会在一起 Verran Karm
- We were ten. And he moved away. - Oh, that's too bad!
我们那时才10岁 而且他搬走了 哦 那太糟了
- I saw a lot of potential in him. N - Can you stop trying to endear yourself to me? As far as I'm concerned,
我认为他有很大的潜力
you're a lost cause and I wouldn't be surprised if you were Nsomehow involved in Arkad's plot against Earth.
你注定会失败的 就算你和Arkad阴谋攻击
- Oh, that would be low, even for me.N - I've no idea what you're capable of.
哦 那就太卑鄙了 即使是我也不会的
Hey fellas, it's me, Jacek.
嗨 伙计们 是我 Jacek
Uh, me and my partner, actually my daughter isn't she pretty?
我和我的搭档 事实上是我的女儿 是不是很漂亮?
- We're here to check out the merchandise. Is that okay?N - There's been a change of plans, Jacek,
我们准备检查一下货物 没问题吧?
and unfortunately, you're no longer part of this new arrangement.
不幸的是 你不再是这个新计划的一份子了
- Oh, Jacek, you idiot! - That's the signal.
哦 Jacek 你这个白♥痴♥ 那是暗号♥
Let's go.
我们走
There's no need for you to carry on with your attack, Nbecause Arkad is dead and
你们没必要再发起攻击了 因为Arkad已经死了
there's no need to sacrifice yourselves. NOr the naquadah! Let's talk deal!
没必要再牺牲自己了 或者naquadah 让我们来谈个交易吧
I believe that was Tor'aks intention, before he disappeared.
我相信那是Tor'ak的意图 在他失踪之前
Really? I hope he's alright! He probably just got lost, Nthese woods are very confusing.
真的吗?我希望他没事 他可能只是迷路了
- You can get turned around so easily - Enough!
你很容易就会迷失的 够了
Wait! I can't watch my daughter die.
等等 我不能眼看着我女儿死去
I can't watch me die, either.
我也不能看着我死去
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Vala! Get to the ship!
Vala 去找那艘船
I've located the cargo ship.
我找到了货运飞船
Hold it. The naquadah on that ship is rigged to blow, Nunless I imput the override code Ter'ak gave me.
等等 除非我输入Ter'ak给我的覆载代码
- Alright, I'm coming with you. - No! I'm not gonna risk your life, too!
好的 我和你一起去 不 我不能让你冒生命危险
Listen to your father for once!
听你父亲这一次
Here, in case I don't make it.
拿着 以防我万一没有成功
Oh drat!
哦 该死
Sorry sweetheart,there never was an override code.
对不起 亲爱的 从来就没有覆载代码这回事
Take care of yourself. Daddy loves you!
照顾好你自己 爸爸爱你
Hey!
嗨
- You ok? - Yes.
你还好吧? 是的
- Did everything go as planned? - Did on our end. Sam?
一切都按计划进行的吗? 完全按照我们的计划 Sam
The real cargo ship is secure.
真的飞船已经安全了
Guess we won't be needing that override code?
我猜我们不需要什么覆载代码 对吧?
- No you won't. - Sorry, Vala.
是的 不需要 对不起 Vala
Come on.
来吧
- We're all good, sir. - Glad to hear it. Good job SG1. Ah...
行动都很顺利 长官 很高兴听到这个 干得不错 SG1 啊...
Landry out!
通话完毕
- You're late. - I got away as soon as I could.
你来晚了 我已经尽快赶过来了
You're here...
你来了...
and that's what counts.
那就够了
Please.
请坐
- Thank you for coming. - Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢你能来 谢谢你的邀请
- Carolyn. - Dad.
Carolyn 爸爸
We... have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多话要说的
We do, Kim.
是的 Kim
Well, you've had long enough to look over the merchandise.
你检查商品的时间已经够长了
What are you offering for this cargo ship Nfull of weapons grade naquadah?
对这艘载满了武器级naquadah的货船 你出价多少?
You mean a cargo ship full of lead bars and and these things.
你是说这艘载满了铅块以及这些玩意的货船?
Oh, this is a surprise they've included the Jebaran virility enhancers.
哦 这真是个惊喜 居然还有Jebaran人的雄性增强剂
Well! That's a bonus! Go ahead, try a sample.
哇哦 那真是个意外收获 来吧 试一个
I understand they're very powerfull
我知道它们的效用非常强大
Can you feel up working?
你感觉到在起效了吗?
Yes, I can.
是的 感觉到了
Let's talk deal! I may keep a couple of these for myself.
我们来谈谈交易吧 我也许给自己也要留一些
Better to have them and not need them, Nthan to need them and not have them,
不需要时有总比需要时没有要好
right?
对吧
We talk the same language, right?
我们说的是一个意思 对吧?
Just a minute!
等一下
Come in!
进来
- Hi! - Hi! What's this?
嗨 嗨 这是什么?
- Girls night in. - Nice.
女生之夜 不错
- So how are you doing? - Great!
你感觉怎么样? 很好
Yeah, wonderful. Everything went according to plan. NWe led Jacek to the decoy ship,
是的 好极了 每件事情都是按计划进行
while you secured the real one. He scammed us, Nbut we scammed him better.
同时你保护了真的飞船 他骗了我们
Cheers.
干杯
- So where are the boys tonight? - Uh, Cameron has a date,
男生们今晚都去哪了? Cameron有一个约会
Daniel's exhausted and Teal'c got tickets to some show.
Daniel有点累了 Teal'c有张什么表演的票
My girlfriends and I talk about a lot of things. NThere's just one topic we rarely discuss...
我的女性朋友们和我讨论很多东西
vaginas. And I ask myself, why is that?
vaginas(女性生殖器 阴♥道♥) 所以我就问我自己 为什么呢?
Why don't we talk about vaginas?
为什么我们不讨论vaginas呢?
Why are work and kids and holiday plans, more acceptable Ntopics of conversation, than our own vaginas?
为什么工作呀 孩子呀 假日计划呀
And I didn't have an answer. So, I took it upon myself to find out.
我找不到答案 于是 我身体力行来寻找答案
I started to talk about vaginas at work, at home. NSometimes even at fancy restaurants.
我开始在工作时 家里 有时甚至在高级餐馆里讨论vaginas
Soon, my friends started to talk about vaginas, Nas well, and it was only a matter of time,
很快 我的朋友们也都在谈论vagina了
before it became a hot conversation topic. NNo matter where I went, it was vagina this,
只是个时间问题 不管我到哪里 都是vagina这个 vagina那个
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表