Right.
没错
Actually, I'm pretty sure that's the timing crystal that sets
事实上 我相当肯定 那是一块计时水晶
the detonation of the weapon five minutes after it's inserted.
插入5分钟后就能让武器爆♥炸♥
Right. Hold on that.
对 等等
Carter, status?
Carter 情况如何?
Vala Cam 我们马上要跳出超空间了
Roger that. We're almost done here.
收到 我们也快好了
Check that. Vala's almost done. I still have my doubts.
Vala快好了 我持怀疑态度
And that means?
这意思是?
That means the weapon is ready to be activated.
意思是武器即将激活
What?
干什么?
Oh, I was just wondering if an Ascended being
哦 我就在想升♥天♥族会不会忽然冲出来
was going to swoop down and take it away.
然后把它夺走
I guess they don't mind us doing their dirty work for them.
我想他们不介意 我们帮他们做这脏活
Or...
或者...
Or what?
或者什么?
Or there's no point because I've assembled Nit wrongly and it's not going to work.
或者那样没意义 因为我装错了没用
Colonel Carter.
Carter中校
Yeah, I see it. Just came up on the ship's sensors.
是啊 我看到了 刚出现在飞船传感器上
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What's it doing?
怎么样了?
It seems to be just sitting there blocking our way.NI'm trying to raise shields.
它只是停在那里挡着我们的路 我在打开防护盾
Hi there.
嗨 大家好
Carter, I thought you sealed off this level and locked out the rings.
Carter 我以为你封了这层 锁住转移环了
Me, too.
我也是
I was afraid of that. Adria must've anticipated my plan.
我就担心会那样 Adria一定已经发现我的计划了
- They're going to detect us. - We're cloaked.
他们会发现我们的 我们已经隐形了
This ship doesn't have that.
这船没有那功能的
It does now. Having a ZPM helps.
现在有了 在ZPM的帮助下
到时候 给Daedalus下命令
We'll see.
等着看
I should never have trusted you.
我从来就不该相信你
They're about to shut down the supergate and allow our ships through.
他们就要关掉超级星门 让我们的飞船通过了
They've assembled the weapon, and the Ancients didn't interfere.
他们组装了武器 Ancient也没有干扰
Right?
没错吧?
You did exactly as I said, right?
你们都照我说的去做了 对吧?
Daniel, what are you doing?
Daniel 你在干吗?
We can destroy the Ancients right now, Nand the Ori won't even have to fight.
我们现在就可以毁了Ancient
I've done all of this for you.
这一切我都是为了你而做
Your mind is closed to me.
我们更接近了
Yeah.
对
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
Sorry about that. I had to be sure this was working on her first.
不好意思 我必须先确认这对她有用
You got past her personal shield.
你穿过了她的防护盾?
Yeah, that took a lot.
对 那是很费力
Are you all right, Daniel Jackson?
你没事吧 Daniel Jackson?
Yeah, a little dizzy.
是啊 有点晕
Look, I don't have much time left. Go arm the device.
我没多少时间了 快武装设备
NHe's going to shut down the gate.Now, go!
Jack在Odyssey上 他会把星门关掉 现在快去!
Jack, give the command.
Jack 快下命令
拜托! 我快不行了
this is General Jack O'Neill.
我是Jack O'Neil将军
What's going on?
怎么样?
- Daniel's flying the ship. - Daniel?
Daniel在驾驶飞船 Daniel?
He wishes us to arm the weapon.
他让我们快点启动武器
O'Neil将军在Odyssey上
- And? - Do it.
然后? 快点
We got to go.
我们得走了!
Sir, if you can hear me, we need to beam out now.
如果你能听见我 我们现在就得传送出去
What about Adria?
Adria怎么办?
Hey, sleepyhead.
嘿 瞌睡虫!
What took you so long?
怎么睡了那么久?
- What happened? - Nothing. Why?
发生什么了? 没什么 怎么了?
We armed the weapon, you dialed the gate Nand sent the Ori ship through.
我们启动了武器 你拨通了星门 让Ori飞船通过了
Assuming it is you.
就当那个是你
No, it's me.
不 确实是我
Merlin's gone. He sacrificed himself for this to work.
Merlin走了 他为此牺牲了自己
Yeah?
是吗?
Prove it.
证明给我看!
What the hell was that?
那是什么?
- Lf I was Merlin, you would know. - What about Adria?
如果我是Merlin 你就知道了 Adria怎么样了?
Still on the ship.
还在船上
All right, here's a question.
好 有个问题
How do we know it worked?
我们怎么知道那有用?
We don't. Not yet.
我们不知道 还不知道
I think if it did work, the Ancients would feel obligated
我想 如果有用 Ancient应该会给我们
to give us a fruit basket
送个水果篮子
or, like, a gift certificate,
或礼券什么的
or something like that.
类似什么的
Maybe the reason why they let us do it Nis because they knew it wouldn't work.
或许他们让我们这么做的原因是
Or maybe because they knew it would and wanted it to.
或者因为他们知道也想这样
There's no point in guessing.
瞎猜也没用
Even if it is successful,
就算成功了
there are still many Priors
还是有很多强大的Prior
with great power and vast armies of warriors Nbent on converting this galaxy.
以及众多的战士想要转变这个星系
It will be very difficult to convince them their gods are dead.
要让人相信他们的神死了 是很困难的
If they're dead.
如果他们死了
Carter, Sunshine is awake.
Carter! 阳光男孩醒了
That's good. Is he okay?
太好了 他没事吧?
Well, he's grumpy.
他有点暴躁
Can you ask him how he managed to cloak the ship?
你能问问他是怎么让飞船隐形的吗?
He said magicians don't reveal their secrets.
他说 魔术师不会公开他们的秘密
Ori飞船还停在那里吗?
Yeah, it's still out there.
是啊 还在
I sent a message to Earth, telling them that we were going...
我给地球发了消息 告诉他们我们要...
Guys, you better get up here.
同志们 大家最好都过来
Incoming wormhole.
虫洞接入
Yeah, I think that went well.
真顺利啊!
We knew eliminating the Ori might not stop their followers.
我们知道就算限制了Ori 可能也不能让他们的追随者停止崇拜
I still think it was the right thing to do.
我还是觉得这样做没错
We may have made things worse right now.
可能让现在的形势恶化了
But in the long run, it could be our only chance to win the war.
但是长♥期♥来看 可能是我们赢得战争的唯一机会
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表