那不必要了
Bo'rel 我们找到他们了... 干得好
看住他们 直到巡逻小队找到控制室
You're making a big mistake.
你正犯一个大错
More Ori ships will be here soon.
更多的Ori飞船将到达这里
Then they will suffer the same fate.
那么他们将遭受同样的命运
I think not.
我不这么想
Hello, Mother.
你好 母亲
Okay.
好了
We all know, darling,that you have telekinetic powers.
亲爱的 我们都知道 你拥有思维控制的超能力
You can stop showing off now.
你现在可以停止表演了
I've missed you, Mother.
我一直很想念你 母亲
They said I should forget about you, that you'd abandoned me
他们说我应该忘了你
- because you didn't care. - No.
你抛弃了我 因为你不在乎 不
I knew you'd come back for me.
我就知道你会回来找我的
How is it that you're even alive?
你怎么活下来的
Everyone else on the planet was killed.
这个行星上的所有人都被杀了
I was saved by this.
我被这个救了
It holds a piece of the holy city of Celestis.
这上面有一块神圣的Celestis城的碎片
It protects me, keeps me safe.
它保护了我 让我安全
Soon, the other ships will come for us,
马上 别的飞船都将来找我们
and once we're back with the fleet, I promise you, Mother,
而且一旦我们回到了飞船上 我向你保证 母亲
we'll never be separated again.
我们永远不会再次分离
There are some who hold the Tau'ri in great esteem for the assistance
有些人对Tau'ri很尊敬
they provided us against the Goa'uld.
因为他们帮助我们反抗Goa'uld
I'm guessing you're not one of them?
我猜你不是他们中的一个
While I recognize the contributions made, I question the motive.
当我明白了他们的贡献 我质问他们的动机
I suspect it had more to do with self-preservation than generosity.
我猜想与其说慷慨 还不如说是为了保护自己
We had a common enemy,
我们有个共同的敌人
and as much as the Tau'ri would have us believe that
而且 一直以来Tau'ri让我们相信
we could not have defeated the Goa'uld without them, I know better.
我们缺了他们 就不可能打败 Goa'uld我就更明白了
What is this device?
这是什么装置
Haven't got a clue.
不清楚
I will not ask you again.
我不会再问第二遍
Nope. Still nothing.
不 还是什么都不知道
Yes.
太好了
Find out what's happening.
查出发生了什么
Listen, we're not rejoining the fleet.
听着 我们不会重新加入舰队的
- You're coming with me. - No, I can't abandon my army.
你要跟我来 不 我不能抛弃我的军队
- It's not your army. - Of course it is.
那不是你的军队 当然它是的
Well, as your mother, I'm putting my foot down.
好吧 作为你的母亲 我必须阻止你
You're too young to have your own army.
你太年轻了 不能拥有你的军队
They look to me for guidance, for protection and for answers.
他们向我寻求指导 寻求保护 寻求答案
Tell me what happened to my people here on this planet.
告诉我 这个星球上 我的人♥民♥出了什么事
No, don't.
不 不要
He doesn't know anything.
他什么都不知道
Adria!
Adria!
You have a strong mind.
你有坚定的意志
Wake up, Jaffa.
醒来 Jaffa
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Now, tell me,
现在 告诉我
what happened to the believers who came to spread Origin
到这个世界传播Origin的信徒们
to this world?
出了什么事
Yours is a backward people,
你们都是落后的民族 太原始了
too primitive to have created such an effective weapon.
不可能创造出力量如此强大的武器
So tell me,how did it come into your hands?
那么 告诉我 这武器怎么到你手上的
Where is it?
在哪里
- Stop. - Don't interfere, Mother.
住手 别干涉我 母亲
Where, Jaffa?
哪里 Jaffa
I didn't know you knew how to use one of those things.
我以前不知道 你懂得用那些东西
Well, piece of cake.
哦... 小菜一碟
Where is the weapon?
武器在哪里
If you continue to use this weapon in violation of our previous agreement,
如果你继续违反我们 先前的协议 使用这个武器
our alliance is in jeopardy.
我们的同盟处在危险中
And what does this alliance do to benefit the Jaffa?
那么这个同盟对Jaffa有什么好处呢
If it were not for the Tau'ri, we would still be slaves to the Goa'uld.
如果不是Tau'ri 我们仍然是Goa'uld的奴隶
That was in the past.
那是过去的事了
Now we face a much more dangerous enemy,
现在我们面对的是更加危险的敌人
and every day,while we lose ground to the Ori,
而且每一天 当我们被Ori夺去土地
the Tau'ri homeworld remains curiously untouched.
Tau'ri的家园世界却很离谱地完好无缺
We are the ones fighting this battle.
打这场仗的人是我们
We are the ones dying by the thousands.
牺牲数以千计的也是我们
And yet you choose to test your new toy on a human world,
但仍然你选择在人类 世界中测试你的新玩具
not on one of a dozen Jaffa planets that have fallen to the Ori.
而不是在被Ori占领的一打Jaffa的星球上
Why is that, exactly?
为什么那么做 说实话
This discussion is over.
这次谈话结束
Odyssey飞船试着把我们用光束传输出去
but somehow the shields have been activated.
但是不知为何 防护罩被启动了
At first, I thought it was something I'd done,
开始 我以为是我做了什么
but after checking the controls, I realized it wasn't me.
但检查过控制系统后 我明白了不是我
There's someone else on board.
有别的什么人在飞船上
Three mother ships are in orbit over the planet.
有三艘母飞船在这个星球的轨道上
Odessay不得不撤退 防止被探测到
Then the stargate is our only means of escape.
那么星际之门是我们逃生的唯一出路了
Jackson. Vala. Come in.
Jackson Vala 说话
如果你们能听得到 我们要全速撤离
Too late.
太晚了
Sam?
Sam?
I don't know.
我不知道
I need you to rally your supporters, find out who's on side
我需要你们集♥合♥你们的支持者 确定哪些在尽本份
and who you can trust.
还有哪些是可靠的
In the meantime, I'm...
同时 我...
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思?
We just received word.
我们刚收到消息
The Ori ship has taken flight.
Ori的飞船已经起飞了
I might be able to override primary systems from the control room.
我可能可以在监控室控制中♥央♥系统
Scans are detecting no transmitter signals on the surface of the planet.
扫描系统在星球表面没有发现发射信♥号♥♥
Is it possible SG-1 escaped through the gate?
有没有可能SG-1已经通过星际门逃离了呢?
Well, if they had, Stargate Command would have given us the heads-up by now.
如果是这样 星门指挥部现在 应该会给我们警告指示的
No, it's more likely they're still on that ship.
不 他们更有可能还在飞船上
Sir, if that's the case,
长官 如果是那样
and it's on its way to rendezvous with the rest of the Ori fleet,
而飞船又在飞往 和其他舰队会合的路上
- we've lost them. - Maybe not.
我们就会和他们失去联♥系♥的 可能不会
We still may have a shot at rescuing SG-1
我们还是有机会救援SG-1的
provided that ship is headed where I think it is.
如果飞船是飞向我想的那个地方
Major, set a course for Dakara.
少校 设定去Dakara的路线
The Ori ship destroyed three Hatak vessels before jumping into hyperspace.
Ori飞船在进入多♥维♥空间之前 毁坏了三艘Hatak船
I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
The Jaffa on the planet reported no gate activity,
星球上的Jaffa报告说 没有任何穿越星门的行动
no other ships in the vicinity,
附近没有其他飞船
nor were there any survivors after the initial attack.
最初的攻击之后也没有任何幸存者
Not a single soldier of the Ori was left alive.
Ori没有一个士兵活着留下来
What's your point?
你想说什么?
The only other people on board that ship are from Stargate Command.
那些在船上的人是星门指挥部的人
You cannot possibly think the Tau'ri are responsible for this.
你不能就这样认为Tau'ri要为此负责
What other explanation is there?
那怎么解释?
We're not in the habit of conducting sneak attacks on our allies,
我们可没有偷偷摸摸攻击盟友的习惯
however much we may disagree with their tactics.
就算我们再怎么不同意他们的方针
You were jealous of the power we command through the Ancient device.
你们是在妒忌我们拥有 通过远古人的设备获得的力量
You sought to redress that balance by taking the Ori ship.
你们想要夺取Ori飞船来 重新平衡力量
When the Hatak stood in your way, they were swept aside.
当Hatak阻碍了你们 你们就把他们夷为平地
- Se'tak, this is madness. - We shall see.
Se'tak 这太疯狂了 我们等着瞧
Guard them.
看住他们
Here's a question.
这里有个问题
Who's flying this boat?
谁在开这艘船
I know Tomin will be happy to see you again.
我知道Tomin会很高兴再看到你的
Tomin's alive?
Tomin还活着?
He wasn't on the planet with you?
他没和你一起在星球上?
No. I've been traveling with various ships.
没有 我一直乘不同的飞船到处飞行
As the leader of this great enlightenment, it's important that
作为这次开化的领导人
I make my presence known,
让别人知道我的存在非常重要
especially now when the first inroads are being made.
尤其是现在 第一次入侵
Once the rest of the fleet arrives, I'll have a much harder time of it.
其他舰队到达的时候 我就更难了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表