现在 我们还是回舞会去吧?
Yeah. Let's dance.
好啊 去跳舞
Nbut we've got a couple of 302s waiting.
Odyssey无法用来运送 倒是我们有一些302可以用
They should get you there pretty quick.
他们会很快把你们送到那儿
Do we know how the assassins have been able to target us so precisely?
我们知道暗♥杀♥者怎么精确找到我们的么?
I think so.
我这么想
During our last mission, Nwe were hit by what we thought was a scanning beam.
我们上次任务的时候
Turns out it was a little more sophisticated than that.
事情似乎不止那么简单
We were tagged.
我们被标记了
We're all emitting low levels of a particularly Nexotic form of radiation.
我们都会放射出微量的特殊外来辐射
That's what they're tracking.
他们就可以跟踪那射线
Now, the good news is it has a limited half-life, Nso it should wear off in a couple of days.
现在 好消息是 半衰期很短 它会在几天内消失
I think it's pretty clear Colonel Mitchell doesn't Nhave a couple of days.
我认为很显然Mitchell中校 没有几天的时间
We'll get him, sir.
我们会救出他的 将军
You know what?
你知道吗?
I think Mitchell is crazy for ditching you.
我觉得Mitchell想躲着你真是不正常
I mean, come on! God, look at you. NYou're a beautiful woman,
我意思是 看啊 上帝! 看你
you have a keen mind,
你有敏锐的头脑
- and you shoot like a Special Forces sniper. - True. All true.
射击使像个特种部队的狙击手 对 全部正确
But you can be a little scary, though.
不过你是有点儿让人害怕
I mean, to the kind of guy that would be
我意思是说 对于那些懦弱的人来说
intimidated by a
会被像你这样
woman
成功
who is successful and brilliant like you are.
而且聪明的女人 吓到的
But you know what?
你知道吗?
What?
什么?
I'm not one of those guys.
我并不是那种人
Darrell?
Darrell?
I have something I think I'm supposed to tell you now.
我想有些事情我现在得告诉你
What?
什么?
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
You're kidding.
啊 你在开玩笑吧!
It's something I don't like to talk about much.
关于这件事我并不想说太多
He's a religious zealot, bent on total domination Nof every human being in this galaxy.
他是个宗教的狂热者 一心想统治这个星系上的每一个人
So, you're separated?
所以你们分居了吗?
There you are.
你们在这儿!
I thought you'd deserted me. Hey.
我以为你抛弃我了呢
You okay?
你还好吧?
I'm fine.
我很好!
Who's your friend?
你的朋友吗?
Odai Ventrell, at your service.
Odai Ventrell愿意为您效劳
Hello.
你好
I'm a friend of the Colonel's.
我是中校的朋友
You still owe me a dance.
我还欠我一支舞呢
Don't keep the lady waiting, Colonel.
可不能让女士等着啊 中校
You won't get another chance.
可不会再有机会了
You sure your date won't mind us spending Ntime together like this?
你确定你的女伴不会介意我们这样吗?
She's the independent type.
她很独♥立♥
Maybe too much so.
也许过于独♥立♥了
You know what I like?
你知道我喜欢什么吗?
Now that we're older, and hopefully wiser,
现在我们长大了也更成熟了
we can say how we really feel.
我们可以说出自己的真是感受
There's none of that awful tension that used to Nhang in the air when we were young.
不会再有我们年轻时那种尴尬的紧张气氛了
Yeah, I'm glad that's gone.
是啊 很高兴它消失了
Oh, I like this.
我喜欢这个!
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴!
That's Odai Ventrell in there.
Odai Ventrell在那儿
Who?
谁?
No!
不要
Bounty hunter.
为了那悬赏来的
He's obviously here looking for me.
显然他来这儿是来找我的!
Okay, no more liquor for you tonight, all right?
今晚你不能再喝酒了 明白?
What?
什么?
Oh, don't be ridiculous. That stuff barely affects me.
别开玩笑了 那东西对我不起作用
- Have you got any weapons on you? - No!
你身上带什么武器了吗? 没有
Then we'll have to improvise.
那么我们必须得即兴发挥了
Hey, if you don't want to do this...
如果你不愿意和我跳舞就直说
No, it's not that. It's just...
不 不是那样的 只是...
It's complicated.
太复杂了
You don't have to say anything else.
你不需要再说什么了
I get the message. Vala, right?
我明白 因为Vala 对吗?
It's not what you think.
不是你想得那样
Right now
现在
I need you to slap me,
我要你打我一巴掌
then get out of here.
然后离开这儿
Dave "The Man" Nelson! It's Darrell!
Dave Nelson 你这家伙 我是Darrell!
How you doing, man?
近来怎么样啊?
You're confusing me with someone else.
你认错人了
- What? - Darrell,
什么? Darrell!
get the hell out of here.
快点离开这儿!
Oh, like I'm going to listen to you, huh?
噢什么 想让我听你的吗?
Making time with another girl,
啊? 和另一个女孩共度美好时光
leaving your date high and dry. Well, Nthank God I stepped up, huh, Dave? Thank God!
把你的女伴晾到一边 还好我站了出来 对吗Dave?
Touch me again and I'll kill you.
再碰我我就杀了你
Dave, you've changed, dude!
Dave 你变了 笨蛋!
Get back.
退后!
Your attention, please.
听着!
Exiting this room is now impossible.
现在要出去已经不可能了 每扇门...
Every door has been magnetically sealed shut.
都被封死了!
Vala Mal Doran. This is my lucky day.
Vala Mal Doran 今天是我的幸运日
Netan's offering a bonus for anyone who bags you.
Netan悬赏说任何抓到你们的人都可以得到奖金
Sorry.
对不起
That didn't go well.
事情进展得不怎么顺利
Oh, it's worse than you think.
比你想象的还要糟
Thanks to your little stunt,
谢谢你们的精彩表演
now I start killing people.
现在我开始杀人了
You don't have to do this.
你不能那么做!
First rule of hostage taking, always back up your threats.
挟持人♥质♥的第一原则 就是显示出你的威胁力
So, who's it going to be?
所以谁先来
The troublemaker?
闹事的这家伙 嘿 不要
Or the girlfriend?
或者是你女朋友
Cameron!
Cameron!
- Choose, Colonel, or they both die.N - Now, Ventrell,you always were such a coward.
选一个 中校 要不他们两个都死
I guess we'll start with you.
我想我们应该从你开始
我是SG-1的Carter中校
只要释放所有人♥质♥ 我们愿意传送进来
Negative.
不可能
You and SG-1 beam in first,
你和SG-1先传进来 不带武器
unarmed,
然后
and then I'll let everyone go.
我会把所有人都放了!
Over there, please.
那边站
Colonel Mitchell, Vala, would you mind joining the others?
Mitchell中校 Vala 不介意也站到那边去吧
Turn around.
转过去
So, what's your endgame, Ventrell? NYou know we're not just going to let you walk out of here.
Ventrell 你什么时候收手
Never planned on it.
我可从没那么想
Hello.
你好
It's okay.
好了!
You're all safe now.
你们现在都安全了
Yeah, but what happened to Vala?
是啊 不过Vala怎么样了?
Holy crap.
天啊!
I knew there was something wrong with that woman.
我就知道那个女的有问题
How did you do that?
你怎么样啊
Oh! Allow me.
让我来
We located this vessel in a field several miles from here.
我们从几英里之外的地方找到了这艘船
We were onboard trying to override the command code
我们在飞船上一直努力废除命令码
when it was remotely activated and flown onto the roof of the school.
直到其被远程激活 并且飞到学校屋顶上方
That's right.
一点儿没错
You
是你
brought
带我们
us to you.
抓到你的
After that, it was a simple matter of activating Chimera.
然后就只需要启动Chimera
It's an Asgard holographic projection system.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表