星际之门SG-1 前情回顾
Wait. Where are you going? I want to see.
等等 你要去哪里 我想看看她
She is Orici.
她是Orici
With the wisdom of the ages she will lead us to glorious victory.
智慧伴随着年龄的增长 她会领导我们走向伟大的胜利
Merlin was conducting research on some kind of new invention,
Merlin 致力于一些新研究
a weapon capable of destroying Ascended beings.
一种可以摧毁进化人的武器
亚瑟王和他的武士很久以前就离开去寻找圣杯了
It is said that they journeyed to three distant lands
他妈的足迹遍布3个星球
mentioned in Merlin's prophecy,
在Merlin的预言中提到过
Castiana, Sahal, and Vagonbrei.
Castiana, Sahal和Vagonbrel
Six more worlds have fallen to the Ori.
又有起码6个以上的星球落入Ori的手中
Two were Jaffa strongholds.
有两个是Jaffa的要塞
They attempted to resist, but were overwhelmed within a matter of hours.
他们尝试着抵抗 但大约都在一个小时后就覆灭了
According to those who witnessed the battle,
依据目击战争的人说
the enemy is led by a young woman of extraordinary powers.
敌军是由一个拥有庞大力量的年轻女孩领导的
Six planets in eight days and they don't even Nhave their full team in the field yet.
8天,6个星球 他们甚至还没有全军出动
Why haven't they made a move against Earth?
为什么他们是以地球为参照物进攻呢?
In all probability, the Ancient device in Antarctica is giving them pause.
最有可能的就是 古人在南极洲的装置 使他们有所暂停
At least until the rest of their battle fleet gets here.
至少要等他们其余的战舰都到达
I got it! I got it.
我知道了
I made the connection.
我接通了
And you say I'm hard to understand.
我不理解你在说什么
Oh, it's Vagonbrei,
这是斗争
one of the planets Arthur and his knights went to Nin their quest for the Holy Grail.
其中一个星球的亚瑟王和他的骑士
I got the gate address.
我得到了星门的地址
While on PX1767,we got the names of three planets,
是PX1767 我们找到了这3个星球的名字
Castiana, Sahal, and Vagonbrei,
Castiana, Sahal 和 Vagonbrel...
three possible destinations for
这3个星球可能是亚瑟王和他的骑士去
Arthur and his knights
寻求圣杯的地方
in their quest for the Holy Grail, what we know to be Merlin's weapon.
我们怎么知道那是Merlin所说的武器
Unfortunately, what we didn't get were any corresponding gate addresses
很不幸,我们找不到任何相应的星门的地址
and the process of going through that library page by page looking for clues
要通过图书馆里的这些书 找出潜在的规则
could have potentially taken years.
需要几年的时间
So I knew we were going to have to narrow the search parameters a little.
所以我意识到我要缩小寻找的参数量
That's when it hit me. Sir Gawain.
这难倒我了 Gawain长官
其中的一个武士说了"Ni?"了吗
He was a knight of the Round Table, and in one his earliest incarnations,
他是一个圆桌武士 他是最早被赋予人形的
an old Welsh tale, he went on a quest to help rescue a lost love.
古老的威尔士传说 他到这里来寻求帮助 拯救他遗失的爱情
The legend says that Sir Gawain, a.k.a. Gwalchmei,
传说这个Sir Gawain a.k.a. Gwalchmei
visited several lands over the course of his adventure,
在他的冒险旅程中拜访过几个地方
including a place called Gwlad Gan Brenhinol Gwir,
包括一个他们叫做Gwlad Gan Brenhinol Gwir的地方
which is Welsh for "The land of royal truth."
Welsh传说中的“皇室的真♥相♥”
"Vagonbrei. Translate that into Ancient and you Nget "Verus Gen Bree." Vagonbrei.
翻成古人的话就是"Verus Gen Bree...
So how does that get us a gate address?
那我们该如何得到星门的地址呢
It doesn't, but it did give me something very specific
不是这样的 它给了我们一些细节
to look for in Merlin's library,namely, references to Gawain.
可以使我们在的图书馆中寻找 也就是书中提到了亚瑟王
Now, based on this information,
现在 基于这些讯息
I started scanning through the titles and I found this.
我开始从头到尾扫描这些标题 而我发现了这些
Now, the entire volume is dedicated to Gawain's adventures
整个环节都是Gawain's的冒险
and includes several very interesting illustrations,
和包括几个非常有趣的插图
including a depiction of a sword he once carried.
包括他所携带的那把剑
Note the symbols engraved on the blade.
将那些符号♥刻在了剑上
A gate address. Vagonbrei.
星门的地址Vagonbrel
Well, we won't know till we check it out.
只有核实了我们才能确认
Well done, Doctor. Colonel Carter, what's the status of the Ori supergate?
干得好 博士 Carter中校 超级星门的情况怎么样
Any attempts we've made to dial out to the Ori galaxy have failed.
Ori将任何银河系的星球 对星门的拨号♥都设置为无效
It looks like they're blocking us from their end.
看上去他要把我们困住
There is a mothership in the area that will alert us to Nthe arrival of any other ships.
那里有一艘母船 如果有任何其他的船过来
More ships? We can hardly deal with the ones that are already here.
更多的船?现在这些我们已经不能应付了
You have a go. Find that weapon.
你们要走一趟 去找那些武器
Yes, sir. Will do.
是长官 这就去
I was talking to SG-1. You're not going anywhere.
我在和SG-1说 你哪里也不准去
General, I'm hoping you might reconsider your decision
将军我希望你能再考虑一下你的决定
and allow Vala to come with us.
让Vala和我们一起去
Given everything she's put you through,
考虑到她对你做了那么多事
you're the last person I would have expected to ask me that.
我还以为你是最不可能来向我求情的人呢
Yes, sir, and I'm hoping that impresses on you just how strongly
是 长官 我希望你明白 这个提议对我来说有多重要
I feel about this.Look, I know she's no angel.
我知道她不是一个完善的人
She's lied, she's stolen, she's cheated, she's misrepresented herself.
有时撒谎 有时偷东西 有时又欺骗 有时自以为是
She's lied.
她说谎
But she also risked her life to warn us that the Ori were on their way
而她也冒着生命危险来警告我们Ori即将到来
and almost sacrificed herself to shut down the very first Ori supergate.
为了关掉超级星门差点送掉了性命
I understand the contribution she's made.
我知道她所作的贡献
The truth is, the Pentagon isn't willing to roll the dice on her.
事实是 五角大楼对她投鼠忌器
But you could convince them otherwise.
但你能说服他们
You see, 10 years ago, General Hammond sat in that very chair
你看 10年前 Hammond将军任职时
and he was faced with a similar decision.
他也面临着相同的抉择
As former First Prime to Apophis, Teal'c had committed some terrible crimes.
第一次面对Apophis Teal'c效忠时曾有很多可怕的罪行
As the former First Prime to Apophis,
作为Apophis手下的首席精英
Teal'c provided valuable insight to the enemy's resources and tactics.
Teal'c提供了有价值的内部消息 和对付敌人的战术策略
And as the mother to the leader of the Ori army,
作为ORI军队领导者的母亲
Vala may hold the key to stopping them.
Vala可能是使他们停止的关键
If I push this issue
如果我做了这项决定
and the Pentagon agrees to let her join you on off-world missions,
如果五角大楼同意让她加入这项任务的话
then I'd be the one ultimately held accountable for her actions.
那么我就必须对她的所有行动负责
Yes, sir. I understand, sir.
是 长官 我明白了长官
So I'd be counting on you to keep her in line.
那么我就要靠你来看住她不出状况了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So can I go on the mission?
那么我可以参加这次任务咯
No. You're not cleared for off-world travel yet.
不是 你还不是我们这次任务的一员
You still have to go through a psych evaluation.
你还要通过一项心理评估
What's that?
那是什么
It's sort of an interview given to all prospective SGC personnel,
是一种给那些即将要 加入SGC的人的一次面试
designed to assess a person's psychological state,
评定这个人的心理素质
get a sense of their mental well-being.
了解一下他们的精神健康
Oh, to find out if I'm...
就是查出
...wonko.
呆子
Right. So, they're going to sit you down in a little room,
是的 他们会让你坐下来
get you talking about yourself, and ask you a few questions.
谈谈你自己 问你几个问题
- So it's a test? - Sort of.
这是一种测试 差不多
And all I have to do is pass.
我所要做的就是通过
How hard can that be?
那有多难
I'm gonna have to do some research, so I'm gonna use your computer
在你出任务的期间我要作一些研究
while you're away on this mission.
所以你的电脑就归我了
You know what? I'd prefer if you didn't.
你知道吗,我希望你最好不要
There's a lot of sensitive material in there.
那里有很多重要资料
Great. Be careful!
好.我会小心
Time to go.
是时候走了
I said no, and you can't access it without my password!
我说的是不 你没有我的密♥码♥进不去
Already got it. Thanks!
我已经有了 谢谢
I... But the...
我....但是...
This place is deader than a Texas salad bar.
这个地方比德州的色拉巴更死寂
Hello!
有人吗!
Hello!
有人吗!
It is obvious this village has long since been abandoned.
很明显这个村庄已经被遗弃很久了
General. What brings you by?
将军...什么风把你吹来了
Just thought I'd see how you were getting along.
只是认为我该过来看看你怎么样了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just a little research for my upcoming mental appraisal.
只是研究一下 为了我即将到来的心理评估
You can't cram for a psychiatric evaluation.
你可没办法为这样的评估作准备
That's what they want you to think.
那是他们让你这样认为的
It's a battle of wits.
这是智力的较量
My mind against theirs.
我对战他们
They'll try and confuse me with their trick questions,
他们会想一些古怪的问题来为难我
but I already have the correct answers.
但我已经准备好正确答案了
There are no correct answers.
那没有正确答案
For instance, when they ask me, N"What do you consider your biggest flaw?"
举个例子 当他们问我 你认为你最大的缺点是什么
No, they won't ask that question.
不 他们不会这么问的
My answer will be that I feel I am too much of a perfectionist.
我的回答会使我自己看起来 是一个完美主意者
You see, I put a positive spin on a negative.
你看 我用积极的观点去回答这些问题
Yes, that was very transparent.
是的 那很明显
Question two. "You are in the desert.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表