Listen for instructions on your local civil defence Nbroadcast and we will see this through.
听从地方防御的广播指挥 我们会共同渡过难关
These are difficult times.
这是困难的时刻
What have we got?
怎么样了?
The Daedalus has just reported that five Ori ships have reached the safe zone.
Daedalus报告五艘Ori的飞船已经进入安全区域
And I believe that out of adversity,greatness is born.
我相信 伟大出于困境
With your help,we will emerge from this stronger and Nmore unified than ever before.
在你们的帮助下 我们将空前的团结在一起
Thankyou and God bless us all.
谢谢 上帝保佑我们
And we're out.
结束直播
Well done,sir.
干的好
That's it!All systems are in the green.
所有系统都可以了
Alright,let's plug it in.
好了 插好电源
Satcom reports contact,sir.
卫星通讯报告接触
Multiple targets.
多点目标
Get me Colonel Carter.
接通Carter中校
Colonel,you're out of time!
中校 你快没有时间了
We're almost there,sir.Capacitors are loading.
马上就好了 电容在充电
Area 51's power consumption is at 75% 75% and climbing.
51区的点耗达到75% 75%而且还在上升
The enemy ships are splitting up.
敌舰列队分开了
Two of them are taking up position over Area 51.
两个已经在51区上方了
It's now or never,Colonel.
现在或永不 中校
This is an all or nothing proposition,sir.
现在是成或败的命题
If we initiate without sufficient power,the field will just collapse.
如果我们在初始化的时候没有足够的能量 我们的力场将会崩溃
We're at 85%.
到85%了
92.It's slowing down,we're not gonna make it.
92 慢下来了 不行了
Your position is about to be compromised.
你的力场要妥协点了
Colonel?
中校?
934%.That's gotta be close enough.
93%应该足够接近了
I guess we're about to find out.
我们马上就要知道了
Major,what's our status.
少校 我们的状态
No movement,sir.
没有移♥动♥
The ships are just hovering there.
飞船都停在那里
They're opening fire,sir.
他们开火了
Looks like they think we're just cloaked.
看起来他们以为我们只是隐形了而已
What the hell was that?
这是什么?
Ori weapons fire,passing right through us.
Ori武器的火力 径直穿过我们
Oh man!
天那!
We owe you a debt of gratitude,Colonel.
我们十分感激你 中校
I'm glad I could help,sir.
很高兴我能帮忙
I suppose now,you'll wanna start working on a way Nto get back to your own universe.
我猜你该开始为回到你的宇宙而工作了
I already have actually,although I'm not having much luck.
已经开始了 不过运气不是很好
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
我相信你一定会想出来的
In the meantime,there's a few people I'd like you to meet.
现在我想让你见几个人
Smile,you're a hero.
笑笑 你是个英雄
I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have men and womenNlike Major Carter on my team
我无法告诉你 我们拥有 像少校Carter这样的人才是多么幸运
and I'm confident that with their help and your continued support,
我相信在他们的帮助以及你们的支持下
we will prevail through the difficult times that lie ahead.
我们一定会战胜困难 走向胜利
Bill,tell me you have good news.
Bill 告诉我你有好消息
The preliminary simulations were a bust.
初步模拟失败了
There's just no way we can replicate the conditions Nthat originally brought you here.
我们无法复♥制♥带你过来的那种情况
Not unless we can control the environment on both sides of the bridge.
除非我们可以控制桥两端的情况
Alright,I'll be back tomorrow, we can go over it then.
好吧 我明天回来 到时候我们一起看看
Bye.
拜
Major,on behalf of the people of the great state of Idaho,
少校 很荣幸 我代表爱达荷州谢谢你
thankyou.
谢谢
Well,you're very kind,sir.
你很好 先生
Keep up the good work,dear.
继续好好工作 亲爱的
Thankyou.
谢谢
Enjoying the party?
喜欢酒会么?
I'm not sure that's exactly the right word,sir.
我觉得这不是最准确的词
Have some champagne,relax!
来点香槟 放松!
I guess I'm just not used to all the attention.
我觉得我不习惯大众的注意
They do things differently where you come from?
你们那里和这边的做事方式不同?
No,it's not just that.
不 不是这样
I feel like an imposter,sir.
我觉得我像一个冒名顶替者
I mean,these people think that I'm MAJOR Samantha Carter.
我是说 人们认为我是Samantha Carter少校
That won't be a problem anymore.
这不再是问题了
We're promoting you.
我们要提升你
That's not the point,sir.
这不是重点
People here have been through a lot lately.
人们最近经历了很多
They need something to believe in.
他们需要一些信仰
Your timing is impeccable.
你的时机无可挑剔
No security without freedom!
没有自♥由♥没有安全!
Sir,let's get you out of here.
长官 请离开这里
Prometheus.
普罗米修斯
Welcome to Air Force One,Mr President.
欢迎来到空军一号♥ 总统先生
Is there anything you need.
您有什么需要么
No,not for the moment,Colonel.
目前没有 上校
Thankyou.
谢谢
You want a drink?
喝点什么?
No,thankyou.
不 谢谢
Sir,what the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
My security detail can get a little overprotective.
我的保镖可能过分保护了
Probably could have just gone out the back way.
其实可以从后门走
I meant the protester,sir.
我是说抗♥议♥者
Not everyone is happy about some of the compromises we've had to make.
不是所有人对于我们的部分妥协都满意的
Compromises like martial law.
像是戒♥严♥令这样的妥协
Believe me Colonel,I have no desire to go down in history Nas the man who destroyed civil liberties in America,
相信我 中校 我也不想作为 废除美国公民自♥由♥的人而遗臭万年
but I think you'll agree,that compared to other Presidents,NI've faced some pretty unique challenges.
但是我想你也会同意 和其他总统相比 我面临的挑战相当特别
The President's people are looking for you.
总统的人在找你
I was just on my way out.
我马上出去了
They've been getting a lot of requests from the media for Nyou to do some sit down interviews.
很多媒体要求你能做些专访
Apparently,you've become quite the celebrity.
显然 你已经成名人了
Have you seen this?
你看这个了吗?
It was an Irish village.
只是个爱尔兰村庄
It was just bombed by American F-302's.
刚刚遭到美国302分队的轰炸
At the request of the Irish Prime Minister.
是爱尔兰首相要求的
That village as you call it,was in fact a training camp for terrorists bent on Noverthrowing several European Governments.
那个你所谓的村庄 事实上是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 企图推♥翻♥几个欧洲政♥府♥的训练营
You know,I've also been going over several mission reports.
我也看了几个任务报告
You abandoned the Alpha site,you cut ties with the Jaffa,you Npulled back on almost everything.
你们抛弃了Alpha据地 和Jaffa也断了关系 什么都不做了
We didn't have a lot of choice.
我们没什么可选择的
We devoted our full resources to planetary defence.
我们把所有资源都转移到星际防御
Well that's understandable,but now that the Ori attack has failed,Ndoes that mean that you'll be getting back out there?
那可以理解 但现在Ori的袭击已告失败 是不是说你们也该重新回去呢
That decision hasn't been made yet.
还未决定
Of course not.
当然没有
I mean,why be hasty,especially when those 302's are so handyNfor putting down your political enemies.
我是说 干吗那么匆忙呢 特别是那些302分队
Now I understand your coming to see certain things Nabout this world that you don't like.
我知道你会看到这个世界 一些你不喜欢的东西
To tell the truth,we don't much like it either.
实话告诉你 我们也不怎么喜欢
But you weren't here for the riots.
但是你没有来镇暴
You didn't see American citizens shooting each Nother over food,water and gasolene.
你没看到美国公民互相射击 只是为了食物 水还有汽油
Hank Landry brought us back from the brink of chaos!
Hank Landry把我们从暴♥乱♥边缘带了回来
That was three years ago!
那是3年前!
The threat is still out there!
威胁还在!
That's the problem!
那就是问题所在!
It always will be!
永远会在!
If it isn't the toast of Washington!
这不是华盛顿的大红人吗!
Hi Rodney.Thankyou for seeing me.
嗨 Rodney 谢谢你来看我
Well,why wouldn't I?
我有什么理由不来呢?
I mean,we're still friends,aren't we?
我是说 我们还是朋友 不是吗?
Saw you on TV.Well,recorded you actually.
在电视上看到你了 事实上我录下来了
Not that I watched it more than once.
不是想多看你几次
I mean I recorded it in order to watch you once.
我是说 我录下来是为了看你一次
How can I help you?
有什么能效劳的?
Well this is gonna come as a bit of a shock,but.
这可能会有点不可置信 但是
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那个人
Oh my God,you're a lesbian.Is that what you're trying to tell me?
哦 我的天 你是个拉拉 你是想告诉我这个吗?
What?No!McKay!
什么? 不! McKay!
Well,no.cos I just,I.I think I thought,uh.
不 因为我只是 我觉得我以为
What I'm trying to tell you is that
我要告诉你的是
I am from an alternate universe.
我是从另一个宇宙来的
Your Samantha Carter was working on experiment Nwhen she inadvertantly pulled me in.
你的Samantha Carter在实验时 不小心把我拉了进来
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表