NARRA TOR: Previously on Stargate SG-1.
星际之门SG-1 前情回顾
"The Sangraal shall instead belong to he who speaks the Guardian's name."
Sangraal将会属于说出其守护者姓名的人
They say that the Sangraal is protected by the most powerful of magical beasts.
据说Sangraal被一个具有强大魔力的动物保护着
Amongst the information I obtained regarding the Sangraal
我得到一些关于Sangraal的信息
is the name of the protector.
是保护者的名字
Protector? The dragon.
保护者? 龙
OSRIC: The Sangraal is hidden in a cave beneath a lone mountain.
Sangraal藏在一座孤立山底的洞穴内
It's too bad you won't be coming with us.
可惜你不能跟我们一起去
There it is. We've found it.
到了 我们找到了
Well, I guess I'm not as true of spirit as you thought I was.
我想我并没有你以为的那么虔诚
We agreed there's no such thing as a dragon, right?
应该已经没有什么龙了 不是吗?
Yeah.
是的
VALA: Because that looks pretty real to me.
因为它看起来太真实
What just happened?
怎么回事?
I extended my protective shield.
我将护盾扩大了
You're lucky I still need you.
你很幸运 我还需要你
Whoa, heads up!
正上方!
Move out!
快走!
Well, he's too big to fit through the opening,
它太大了 不可能从洞口出来
so I think we're safe.
我想我们安全了
Move!
快走!!
There appears to be an exit this way.
看来这边是出去的路
Okay, what the hell just happened back there?
刚才里面到底是怎么回事?
It was a hologram. The Sangraal wasn't real.
刚是个全息图 Sangraal不是真的
What are you saying? We came all this way for nothing?
你是说我们跑这么远到这 却什么都没找到?
We have to go back inside. BA'AL: You must be joking.
我们必须要回到里面去 你一定是在开玩笑
The dragon is the final test.
龙是最后一关
It would be madness to challenge that thing.
跟那个家伙对抗肯定是疯了
I don't think we're going to have a choice.
我想我们别无选择
Tree line!
树林!
So now what?
那么 现在怎么办?
It can't see us as long as we stay in the trees.
只要我们躲在丛林里 它就看不到我们
We should be able to make it back to the village.
我们应该能够回到村庄
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不去
Adria's right. The dragon's the final test,Nand we've come too far to give up now.
Adria说的对 这是最后一关
It's just that kind of noble sentiment that's going to get us all killed.
这种高尚的情操会让我们全都丧命的 你不是...
Aren't you the one that claimed to know the dragon's secret name?
那个声称知道龙的神秘名字的人吗?
Time to earn your keep.
现在是你证明的时候了!
Yes, I may have exaggerated about that slightly.
是的 我可能有点夸大其词了
Anyway, you didn't think that just by calling out its name
不管怎样 你不会以为只凭叫出它的名字
you'd suddenly be able to control it?
就能控制它
I don't know. Name magic is common in most mythologies.
我不知道 但姓名魔法在大多数的神话中都有效
To know something's secret name is to steal its power.
知道它秘密的名字就能偷取它的力量
So, what are we supposed to do? Just start guessing?
那么我们该怎么做 就只是猜测吗?
Darrell, the dragon.
Daryll 龙
MITCHELL: How about Smokey?
Smokey怎么样?
Perhaps Puff.
也许是...Puff
Would you just give me a minute?
能给我一点时间吗?
While we're waiting, options?
在我们等的时候 还有别的办法么?
Well, we know the P90 fire just bounced off its armor.
我们知道P90刚刚从它的护甲弹了回来
Which means it's not a hologram.
也就是说它不是个虚幻的影像
If it was a hologram, the bullets would've gone straight through.
如果它是影响的话 子弹会穿透过去
So it's not that your weapons aren't ineffective,
所以那并不非你们的武器无效
it's that they're ineffective in a different way.
而是这些武器从别的角度来讲无效
What I am saying is that if bullets bounce,
我的意思是说假如子弹弹回来
maybe we should try something that packs a little more punch.
可能我们应该试着用更有威力的武器
All right, here is what we're going to do.
好的 这就是我们要做的
We're going to lure Darrell down to the ground.
我们要把Dartyll引到地上来
I'm going to take this thing,
我们要带上这个东西
and we're going to toss it underneath and detonate it near the exposed underbelly.
然后把它扔到龙的身体下方,最后在它的下腹部引爆
That's where dragons are most vulnerable.
那是龙最脆弱的部位
Carter, you detonate from the tree line,
Cater 你负责在树林里引爆
and I will do the running.
我负责引它过来
That's all right, Teal'c. I got this one.
没事 Teal’c 我来做
All right.
好吧
Off you go.
你去
Oh, son of a bitch. Oh, not good.
哦 杂种 哦 不好
Teal'c, run!
Teal’c 快跑!
Hey, Daniel,now would be a really good time.
Daniel 现在是最佳时机
Okay, the Parchment of Virtues said
好吧 美德
the Sangraal would belong to he who speaks the guardian's name.
羊皮纸的第一行 写说出守护者名字
The guardian's name... The guardian is a dragon.
守护者的名字 守护者是龙
No, the guardian's not the dragon.
不是龙 守护者是设计这一切的人
The guardian is the person who set this whole thing up.
守护者就是把整个事情搞定的人
The guardian is Morgan Le Fay. Right!
守护者是Morgan Le Fey 对了
Wait! No!
等等!不!
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Wait!
等等
Hey! Morgan Le Fey
嘿! Morgan Le Fay!
Ganos Lal!
Ganos Lal!
It's Morgan's name in Ancient.
那是古语中Morgan的名字
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道了
Thanks for the assist.
谢谢你的帮助
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't have been of much use to you.
老实说 我可能还真没有什么用
My strengths lie in strategy and command,
如果我的强项是像你们这样进行战略决策
whereas yours lie in armed combat and dealing with...
和指挥 武力抗击和对抗...
Dragons?
龙吗?
Clearly.
显然的
It's real this time, right?
这次是真的了 对吧?
I don't see why not.
没理由不是啊
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Okay, what just happened?
刚才怎么回事?
CARTER: I think we were transported into another chamber.
我想我们被传送到另一件密室了
Where's Adria?
Adria在哪?
I guess she didn't make it.
我想她没能过来
It must be some sort of security measure.
这肯定是什么安全防护措施
I don't know.
我不知道
It let him in.
他们让他进来了
Well, I don't think Morgan was too concerned about the Goa'uld.
我想Morgan并没怎么提防Goa'uld
It was the Ori she was worried about.
她担心的是Ori
MITCHELL: You know, I'm not seeing anything
我并没有找到什么
around here that looks like a Sangraal,
看起来跟Sangraal有关的东西
which begets the question,what was she protecting?
这让我产生疑问 她在保护什么?
I think I know.
我想我知道
"Here lies Myrrdin,Archmage of the Round."
首席法师Meardon安息于此
All right, that's not a hologram.
好吧 那不是影像
He's the real McCoy, right? I think so.
他是真的Mcoy吧? 我想是的
MITCHELL: How long has he been in there?
他在这多久了?
Well over a thousand years.
上千年了
TEAL'C: We have encountered Ancient stasis technology such as this before.
我曾见过类似这种的远古静态保存技术
General O'Neill was kept in a similar pod in Antarctica.
O'Neil将军也在南极洲被这样保存
So, how do we get him out?
所以 我们怎么把他弄出来?
I have no idea.
我不知道
VALA: Hey, guys, look at this.
伙计们 看看这个
Vala, be careful!
Vala 小心!
MITCHELL: Hey, Jackson!
嘿 Jackson
Whoa, we got him.
天那
Clear that off.
拿开它
He's heavier than he looks.
Merlin比他看起来重多了
No, he did not just...
他还...
No, he's still alive.
不 他还活着
It may take him a while to revive completely.
他要过一会才能完全苏醒
All right. In the meantime,we should see if there's a way out of here.
好吧 我们利用这段时间 看看有没有出口离开这里
Let us know what you find.
到时候告诉我们
Or I could come, too.
我或许也跟他们去...
Hey, daylight over here.
那有阳光
You know, I can't quite put my finger on it,but something is different.
我没法把手指放在上面 但是好像有什么东西不一样了
We weren't just transported to another chamber.
我们并不是被送到了另一间密室
We were transported to another planet.
而是被送到了另一个星球
The gate must have been activated remotely,
门肯定是被启动了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表