Is this some kind of a joke? It's very funny.
这是开玩笑吗? 很有趣
Who put you up to this?
谁让你这么做的?
This is not a joke,McKay!
这不是玩笑 McKay!
In my reality,your a key member of a team of international Nscientists and explorers based in the Pegasus Galaxy.
在我那边 你是研究飞马星系的 国际科学家及专家团队中重要的一员
You go on dangerous adventures.
你从事危险的历程
You deal with high level alien technology.
你处理高水平的外星科技
Hmmm,sounds like um.
听上去
I'm a chump.Nice try Sam,
我像是个大傻瓜 做得不错 Sam
but um,even if travel between universes WAS Npossible,the likelyhood of you surviving is.
但是就算在空间中穿梭有可能 你存活的可能性也...
I was in a force shield when I was pulled through.
我穿梭的时候正处在力场盾之中
Your Samantha Carter was killed in the same accident that brought me here.
你们的Samantha在把我带来的 那场意外中死了
I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but I don't have a lot of time.
很抱歉我如此直白 但我时间不多了
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
This one's ours?
这是我们的?
Yes sir,this one is ours.
没错 这是我们的
It was among the artifacts we found in the NCave of Glastonbury,where she said it was,
就像她说的那样 在格拉斯顿伯里 洞窑里的人工制品中找到的
and remarkably it has been in storage ever since,
而且一直埋藏了那么久
because we did not know what it was.
因为那时我们不知道是什么
But now that you do know, you can make it work,right?
但是现在你们知道了 你们就可以用了 对吗?
Well,we have to understand,this is an incredibly Ncomplicated piece of machinery.
我们必须明白 这是一架复杂到难以置信的机器
Our preliminary investigations have revealed thatNit is powered by a crystal that sits at the back here.
我们初步调查说明了 它由背后的水晶驱动
The keys are labelled in Ancient,which we're in the process of translating.
启动匙用了古人的语言 我们正在翻译
Now,these keys,they appear to operate in the normal way that keys do.
现在 这些启动匙的运作方式 似乎和普通启动匙一样
Up and down.
从上至下
Doctor!
博士!
Have you learned anything substantial about the operation of this machine?
你对于这台机器的运作 是否有实质性了解?
The operation?
运作?
Uh,not really.No,sir.
还没 没有 长官
In fact the only person who truly understands this technology,is Colonel Carter.
事实上 唯一真正了解这技术的人 是Carter中校
Alright!Thankyou.
好 谢谢你
No,thankyou,sir.
不 谢谢您 长官
What are we going to do?
我们怎么做?
We're not gonna do anything.
我们什么都不做
Mr President,we told her if she helped us we'd let her go.
总统先生 我们告诉过她 如果她帮我们 我们就放她走
I'm sorry George,but for the moment, we can't afford to lose her.
抱歉 George 但是现在 我们不能没有她
She's not going anywhere.
她哪里都不能去
Okay,you need to slow down.
好 你得慢点来
You're telling me my ex-wife is dead,even Nthough you look EXACTLY like her.
你说我的前妻死了 虽然你极其像她
Except for the hair,which is nice,by the way.
除了头发 顺便提一句 头发非常不错
On top of that your from another universe and you Nneed me to help you get back?
你从另一个宇宙来 需要我帮你回去
In my reality,you successfully designed and built a Nbridge between parallel universes.
在我的世界里 你成功地设计建造了
With a little help from your sister.
在你妹妹的帮助下
Really.
真的
What,so she and I get along in your universe?
什么 那么她和我在你那边处得不错?
Not exactly.
也不是
Anyway,I've been trying my best to recreate your Ncalculations,but I keep coming up short.
总之 我尽全力重塑你的计算 但总有些缺陷
That's why I'm here.
所以我来到了这里
I have not done a lot of theoretical physics lately,ok?
我最近没怎么研究理论物理 行吗?
I mean,these days I tend to do a little more of the Nbuying and selling of companies!
我是说 这些天我在研究买♥♥卖♥♥公♥司♥!
The Rodney McKay I know wouldn't back down from a challenge.
我认识的Rodney McKay不会害怕挑战
He is one of the most forthright,courageous
他是我所见过最直率 勇敢
and selfless men I have ever met.
无私的人之一
Ah,you're making that up,aren't ya?
你在胡诌 对吧?
Most of it,yeah.
大部分 没错
Oh ok,I'll help you.
好 好 我帮你
Good news Bill,we've got somebody to help with the.
好消息 Bill 有人来帮我们
calculations.
计算
Where is my equipment?
我的设备在哪里?
Still at Area 51.
还在51区
It was supposed to be returned once the Ori fleet was gone.
一旦Ori舰船走了之后 就该送回来的
I need it for the defence of my own world.
我需要它来防御我自己的世界
I'm sorry,the timing's not good for you to go back just yet.
抱歉 还不是你回去的时候
We'll revisit your situation after the Plebiscite.
公民投票之后 我们会重新考虑您的处境
What Plebiscite?
什么公民投票?
Congress was forced to cancel the mid-term elections Nbecause of widespread unrest.
由于普遍的动荡局面 国会不得不取消了中期选举
It was supposed to be temporary, but when things didn't improve,
本来应该是暂时性的 但是局面一直没有改善
we voted to suspend elections indefinitely.
我们正投票无限期暂停选举
Now it comes down to a simple yes or no vote Nto put the President in office.
现在只需要投票 是否需要总统执权
You're a member of my team.
你是我的后援之一
The woman who saved the world.
拯救了全世界的女人
Do you have any idea what kind of political capital that's worth?
你知道这多有政♥治♥价值吗?
I won't help you subvert democracy.
我不会帮你推♥翻♥民♥主♥
This world is dangling by a thread,Colonel and unlike you,
这个世界悬于一线 中校 我们不像你
the rest of us will never have the luxury of leaving for Nsome place better when things get tough.
你有那个闲心可以在形势恶化时 逃往某个更好的地方
This is our home
这是我们的家园
and we'll make the best of it.
我们会奋力一搏
I don't wanna hear it,George.
我不想听 George
You could cut her a little slack,sir.
你可以放她一马 先生
She's completely out of her element.
她现在是虎落平阳
Trapped here,away from everyone and everything she knows or cares about.
困在这里 远离她所关心的人和事
She also happens to be a symbol of hope for the entire planet.
她也恰巧也是整个星球希望的象征
Because we made her into one.
因为我们把她塑造成那样
Because that's what we needed.
因为那是我们所需要的
See,I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Damn politicians!
妈的政客!
I still can't stand 'em and I'm one of 'em.
我也不能容忍♥他们 而我却是其中一员
The main one.
最重要的一员
You were the right man for the job.You still are.
这份工作你之前做得不错 现在也是
I know it wasn't easy for you, taking us down this road.
我知道你也不容易 带着我们前进
What's going to be even harder is getting us back.
而更困难的是带我们后退
Going somewhere?
要去哪里?
Maybe to see your friend,Doctor McKay?
去看你的朋友 McKay博士?
You had me followed.
你跟踪我?
He is a wealthy high tech industrialist
他是一位富有的高科技工业家
and I'm sure if anyone outside of this base had the resources
我肯定如果基地外面能有什么人
to help you get back to your universe,he'd be the one.
能帮你回到你的宇宙 他就是其中之一
But he also derives a significant portion of his income from defence targets
但同时他很大部分的收入来源于防御合同
and some would argue he's a likely target for an anti-trust investigation.
一些人会说 他是某个反托拉斯调查机构 的潜在目标
You'd blackmail him to keep him from helping me.
你们威胁他 让他不要帮我
Just play your part and everything will be fine.
做好你的本职 一切都会没事的
How do you take it?
你要怎么样的?
Uh,just black.
黑咖啡就行了
Yeah,I like a little sweetener in mine.
我的里面要加点甜的
I was an F-302 pilot.
我曾是302分队的飞行员
Got shot down over Antarctica.
在南极洲被射中
Yeah,I know.I'm sorry.
是 我知道 抱歉
Rather a little late in the day for that I mean, NI already gave my legs for the freedoms we now enjoy.
有点晚了 我已经把我的腿 献给了我们正在享用的自♥由♥
It's a hell of a deal,isn't it?
真合算 对吗?
Course,I recognise you.
当然 我认识你
You're in the press a lot lately.
你最近老是上电视
You wanna see something funny?
想看点有趣的东西吗?
That's me.
那是我
That's me when I was you.
和你一样时的我
Hero of the moment.
当时的英雄
Poster child for the administration.
政♥府♥海报中的人
You were walking.
你那时在走路
Yeah well,I had a little setback in my therapy.
对 我的治疗不怎么顺利
After Antarctica,they flew me to Washington.
南极洲事件之后 他们把我送到了华盛顿
Pinned a medal on my chest.
在我胸前别了个奖章
Next thing I knew I was being trotted out to state dinners,political rallies.
然后就匆忙赶赴国宴 还有政♥治♥聚会
I think,I think I even opened a few malls.
我想 我想好像还开了些小超♥市♥
Mr President said 'It would be good for moral,son!'
总统先生说"对士气有好处 孩子"
Help soften the blow for keeping the Stargate secret for so long.
缓解了这么久以来对星门保密的抨击
What a lot of BS.
真多废话
So what happened?
然后怎么了?
I called him on it and they dropped me like a rock.
后来我再去找他 他们却扔下我不管
No more fancy dinners. No more expensive dinners.
再也没有醉人的晚宴 再也没有昂贵的医生
Anyway,walking is overrated.
不管怎么说 走路也没什么用
I've got everything I need right here
我这里什么都不缺
and I do not have to deal with curfews or
我也不用去处理什么宵禁
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表