是啊 但是有人要被宠坏了 开玩笑?
Lt'll be in the commercial.
他要去拍广♥告♥了
面对凶徒时
只有一个人能维护街道的安全...同时又能保持真我风采
Indeed.
确实如此
"私♥人♥侦♥探♥Teal'c" 今秋上档
I love it.
我很喜欢
I'm just not sure if the network...
我就是不知道公♥司♥是不是...
But I'll pitch it to them next week and we'll see what they think.
但是下周我会告诉他们的 然后 然后我们看看他们怎么想...
I have to get that. We'll talk later.
噢 我得接个电♥话♥ 等会再谈
You got Marty.
我是Marty
So what brings you this way, sir?
那是什么风把你吹来的 长官?
What, a guy can't just stop by from Malibu to say hi?
什么 我就不能从Malibu 顺道过来和大家打个招呼?
- Malibu? - Sure.
Malibu? 是啊
I was there on business.
我在那里有公事
Exactly, sir. You're an Air Force General with enormous responsibilities.
当然 长官 您是一位身负重任的空军将领
Ostensibly, I just stopped by to see how you were doing with Marty.
表面说起来 我是来看看 你们和Marty怎么样了
Well, truth be known that
那 真♥相♥就是 呃
lately I've been feeling a little...
最近 我觉得有点...
What? How do I say it?
什么...怎么说呢?
It's okay to say that you missed us, sir.
说你想念我们了 没关系的 长官
No, not that.
不 不是那样
- Like you have unfinished business? - Okay.
还是你有未完成的使命? 好的
You need closure, and I have the perfect thing.
你需要一个完满 而我有正合适的事
We were about to go on a mission to commemorate
我们将要执行一个任务
my 200th trip through the gate.
来纪念我们通过星际门的第200次飞行
Really? 200, you say?
真的?200次 你是说?
That's 200 times he's stepped through the gate, sir, not actual missions.
是他跨过星际门200次 不是真正的200次任务
To be honest, I wouldn't mind one last jaunt
坦白告诉你们 我不介意再来最后一次
through the old orifice.
穿过那个洞口的旅行
What?
干吗?
We call it that sometimes, don't we?
我们有时候是这么叫它的 不是吗?
Orifice?
Orifice(洞口)?
Stupid focus groups.
愚蠢的专案小组
They hate the ending.
他们讨厌那个结局
I have to think of something new.
我得想些新的出来
They could go fishing.
他们可以去钓鱼
- Fishing? - Yeah, it'd be the perfect ending.
钓鱼? 是啊 完美的结局
I mean, after that, anything else would seem pointless.
我是说 之后 任何别的事情 都会显得...没有意义
This is great.
这真棒
I told you.
我告诉过你的
Yup, it's good to be here.
是啊 来这里真好
You weren't there.
你根本不在那里
So, what's the twist? No fish?
那么 曲折处在那里?没有钓到鱼?
No, I need something with more impact, something more...
不行 我需要点有轰动效应的 需要点更加...
Moving.
感人的
Everyone loves a wedding.
人人都喜欢婚礼
It's just a summer cold, sir.
夏天也会突然很冷的 长官
- A bit of a wait. - Indeed.
有点延后了 是啊
You know, if she doesn't show,people are gonna think that you and I are...
你知道的 如果她不出现 人们会觉得你和我是...(gay)
What?
什么?
- Nice entrance. - Sorry, sir.
不错的亮相 对不起 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we begin?
我们能开始了吗?
Yeah, right, if I want to torture the audience on purpose.
是啊 对 如果我是要故意折磨观众
- The gate is back up and running. General. - General.
星际门已经重新运行了 将军 将军
With permission?
通行...?
But I still don't have my ending.
但是... 但是我的结局还没想出来!
You keep these kids out of trouble, Jack.
别让这些孩子惹麻烦 Jack
Here's an idea, Hank.
我有个主意 Hank
Why don't you come along with us?
你干吗不和我们一起来?
No, it's all right.
噢 我不...
- No, seriously. - I don't know.
不 我是认真的 我觉得不好
Yeah, come on.
不 来啊
It'll be kind of like a special occasion deal.
像是一次特别少见的任务
- Well, what the hell. - Yeah, that's it.
哇 管他的 是啊 就是这样
Hey, Walter! Come on, we're all going.
嘿 Walter! 过来 我们都去
I don't have the right outfit.
我没有合适的装备
You look fine!
你看起来不错了!
Everything ready?
都准备好了吗?
SGs 3 through 18 are waiting, sir.
SG3已经通过18号♥门正等着呢 长官
- The cake? - It's all set.
蛋糕呢? 都准备好了
Balloons, streamers, the works.
气球 横幅 著作都准备好了
All right, let's go check out the mysteries of P2C-106.
好了 我们来领略一下P2C-106的神秘
Hey, Marty.
嘿 Marty
Why don't you come with us?
你怎么不一起来?
Maybe find a little inspiration for the end of your little movie.
或许能给你找点灵感 为你小"电影"的"结局"
不行
我刚收到工作室的通知 电影被取消了
There's some heartbreak.
噢 真让人心碎
噢 太糟糕了 我可不觉得
他们决定重拍电视剧了
Okay.
好的
Let's move out.
我们出发吧
And, cut!
好... 停!
- Good job, Doug. - Here, here, here.
做得好 Doug
- Ocean. - Thanks.
Ocean 谢谢
Well, that wasn't so bad.
拍得不错啊
And that's a cut, everybody.
停一下
That is a wrap on the 200th episode!
大家听着 第200集有个活动
Nice job, everybody.
做得好 每个人
So, did you ever think a show like this would go on for 200?
那么 你以前有没有想过这样 一部电视剧能一直拍200集?
Well, sure.
那当然
What do you mean, "A show like this"?
你什么意思 "一部这样的电视剧"?
Martin Lloyd. Yeah.
Martin Lloyd.是啊
Are you kidding?
开玩笑的吧?
Hey, everybody. Guess what?
嘿 大伙们 猜猜看怎么了?
The movie's back on!
又要开拍电影了!
Ten seasons, seven Saturn Awards
哇 10季 7次获得
for Best Cable or Syndication Science Fiction Show.
最佳有线电视科幻片Saturn奖
Who would have guessed?
谁能料得到?
I think, first and foremost, it has to do, you know, with the writing.
我觉得 首先最与之相关的是编剧
I mean, obviously we don't take ourselves too seriously.
显然 我们没把自己看得多了不起...
The writers are really great guys, all of them.
噢 编剧都是很好的人 所有都是
Men, you know.
男人... 你知道的
Yeah, it's a bit of a boys' club.
是啊 像是个男生俱乐部
The real challenge was coming up with a good catch phrase.
说好一些台词才是真正的挑战
"It's what I do."
"我做了什么"
"It's what I do."
"我该做什么"
That was so, you know, good.
这真的很好 你知道的 很好
It defined Colonel Danning.
这就很好地表现出Danning上校的性格
I just don't think they know what they want to do with my character.
我就是觉得他们不知道 如何处理我的角色性格
I probably should have taken up golf a long time ago.
可能很久以前我就该去打专业高尔夫球
Just... Just kidding.
就... 就开个玩笑
And I needed something even better
而我需要更出彩的东西
to make you forget about the guy that fans loved to watch
才能让你忘掉那个人
for the first seven years of the show.
那个影迷们之前7年都很喜欢看的人 (O`neill上校)
I know he was here for eight,
我知道他到这里来第八年拍摄
but, you know, a lot of people say he just kind of phoned it in
但是 你知道的 很多人
that last season.
说他最后一季不能投入
Yeah, well, that's ancient history. We don't talk about that around here.
是啊 陈年旧事了 我们这里不怎么谈论这个
The fact of the matter is, I don't really even know what happened there.
事实是 我也不清楚那里发生了什么
You know, to me, it never felt like I was leaving the show.
你知道的 对我来说 我从来没感到要退出这个片子
I just needed a little space, a little time, you know?
我就是需要点空间 时间 你知道吗?
I wanted to get back to my roots. Theater, right?
我想要找回到我的根... 剧院
So I go to New York, do a little Broadway,
所以我就去了纽约 在百老汇表演
off-off-Broadway. Either way, it doesn't matter.
还有远远离开百老汇的表演 不管怎么样 都无关紧要
Acting, you know? Acting without having people hurling
是在表演 你知道的 表演时
papier-maché boulders at you all Day. It was great, you know?
也不会整天有人会向你扔纸团 很棒 知道吗?
I like them both. I like boulders. I'm fine with that.
两个我都喜欢 我喜欢纸团 没关系的
This production runs like a well-oiled machine,
作品出产的速度 像加足了油的机器那么快
and, sure, that starts from the top, but, I mean,
当然 得从上至下 但是 我是说
we all love the show.
我们都很爱这部剧...
The gaffers, the lighting guy, the medic,
领班 照明师♥傅♥ 灯光师 医生
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表