does, in fact, prove their supernatural nature.
本身就说明他们的超自然性质
Their army just ran roughshod over your village, forced you into hiding,
他们的军队刚践踏过你的村子 迫使你躲藏起来
- now you're defending them? - Hardly.
现在你在替他们辩护? 不是辩护
I condemn the actions of their soldiers,
我谴责那些士兵的行为
but I'm in no position to judge the Ori or their message. Not yet.
但我没有立场评价Ori 或他们所说的话 目前还没有
Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see with both eyes.
那些拒绝用双眼观察的人 是不会得知真♥相♥的
What?
什么?
I don't believe they abandoned me. They're going to pay.
他们不会抛下我的... 他们会付出代价
All of them are going to pay.
统统都要付出代价...
Wait!
等等!
Well, make yourselves comfortable. We're going to be here a while.
你们自便吧 我们得在这儿待会儿
It won't do you any good. Believe me, I've tried. It's a one-way door.
没用的 相信我 我试过了 只能进不能出
How long have you been trapped in here?
你被困在这儿多久了?
Three agonizingly tedious days.
3天 无聊死了
Which reminds me, I don't suppose you have any food?
这倒提醒了我 你们有吃的吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
That's bait.
是个诱饵
When I approached to investigate, I unwittingly triggered the trap.
我想靠近看看清楚 就被困在这儿了
You've had the Ancient database for months.
你几个月之前就掌握了亚特兰提斯的数据库
Why did it take you so long to get here?
为什么用了这么久才到这里?
I can't think clearly on an empty stomach.
我饿的时候头脑不太清醒
I only possessed two of the three addresses needed to complete the puzzle.
在用来解这个谜的3个地址中 我拥有了2个
As a result, I had significantly more possibilities to investigate.
结果 我有更多的可能性需要研究
By a process of elimination, I was left with one prospect,
用排除法 最终剩下了一个地点
and when I went in search of the planet, it wasn't there.
当我找到那个星球时 它不在那儿
What do you mean it wasn't there?
不在那儿是什么意思?
It wasn't where it was supposed to be.
它不在它应该在的地方
I calculated its position, I sent my ships to its approximate location,
我计算过它的位置 并派我的飞船到大概的位置
but they couldn't find it.
但他们并没有找到
In the end, my only recourse was to access it via the stargate
最后 我只好借助于星际之门
and secure the device with a handful of my Jaffa,
并派了许多Jaffa来保护它
and when I became trapped in here, they set off in search of a means of freeing me.
我被困在这里后 他们已动身去寻找解救我的办法
They have yet to return.
但他们还未返回
Something must have come up.
一定有事发生
Obviously, Morgan must have rendered this planet inaccessible to ships
显然 Morgan为了保护这星球 一定会让飞船无法接近
to ensure that enemies such as the Ori could not destroy the Sangraal from orbit.
像Ori这样的敌人便无法 从轨道上摧毁圣杯
You're wasting your time.
你们在浪费时间
I've had three days to search for a way out of here. There's nothing inside.
我这3天都在找出口 里面什么都没有
Well, that's the point, isn't it?
这就是重点 不是吗?
美德之卷上说 我们必须依靠5种美德
in order to reach the Sangraal.
才能找到圣杯...
Prudence, wisdom, charity, kindness and faith.
谨慎 智慧 博爱 仁慈 和信仰
You're saying the parchment was intended to be interpreted literally?
美德之卷上面所写的是真的吗?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
We were able to make our way through the time dilation field
我们运用耐心和谨慎找到了
by patiently and carefully negotiating the maze.
穿越扭曲时间的出口
In other words, we demonstrated prudence, as opposed to recklessness,
换句话说 我们显示了谨慎 而鲁莽只会让我们
which would have stranded us.
束手无策
So ask yourselves, "What does this trap exploit?"
所以问问自己...这个陷阱暗示的是什么
- Curiosity. - Greed.
好奇心 贪婪
A person approaches a chest expecting to find treasure inside,
有人接近这个盒子期望能发现财宝
but instead finds nothing and gets trapped for his trouble.
但一无所获 反而被困住了
So in order to reverse the trap, you have to reverse the impetus.
所以说要想走出陷阱 你必须远离欲望
Right. The opposite of greed is charity,
说得对,贪婪的反面是博爱
one of the virtues mentioned in the parchment.
美德之卷提到的美德之一
Instead of taking something, something must be sacrificed.
要获得就必须有所付出
Well, that was an interesting theory.
真是个有趣的理论
Well, we're all trapped, so we all have to contribute something.
我们都被困住了 所以都要有所贡献
No, wait!
不行... 等等!
I have nothing to donate.
我没什么可以捐的
That particular item holds great sentimental value.
那个小东西有重大♥纪♥念价值
Well done. Another day in there, I would have gone mad.
做得好,再困一天,我就要疯了
Guess that makes it time to say goodbye.
看来是时候道别了
- It would be foolish of you to kill me. - How so?
如果你杀了我 只能说明你蠢 怎么会?
Amongst the information I obtained regarding the Sangraal
根据我得到的情报
is the name of the protector.
要有圣杯守卫者的名字
- Protector? - The dragon.
守卫者? 那条龙
You see? I told you there was a dragon.
看到了吗?我告诉过你们有一条龙的
I'm sure there's something guarding the device.
我肯定会有些东西在守护那个设备
Maybe it's a hologram.
可能是全息影像
Holograms can be dangerous, you know.
全息影像可能会很危险 知道吗
It could be a ship. Flies, breathes fire, has armored skin.
可能是一艘飞船 有翅膀 会吐火 还有装甲
It's a mistake a medieval storyteller could easily make.
中世纪的说故事者可能轻易会犯的错误
Then if it's based on technology,
如果基本理论的话
the name is no doubt a password or a command code.
那无疑名字就是一个密♥码♥或者是操作指令
Either way, if you want it, you'll have to take me with you.
总之 如果你们需要的话 你们就得带着我
You know, I hate to say this, but he could prove useful.
知道吗 我真不想说 但是... 他可能会有用
Come on.
来吧
Yet again, we find ourselves the unlikeliest of allies
我们又一次作为最不可能的盟友
joined together in common purpose.
为了共同目标而走在了一起
You know, the word "allies" implies some sort of partnership,
你知道吗 "盟友"这个词有合伙的含义
and that just isn't the case here.
现在可完全不是这个情况
You see, we are going after the Sangraal, while you are tagging along for the ride.
我们是在寻找圣杯 而你只是跟随我们而已
According to the map, the Sangraal is hidden in a cave
根据地图,圣杯藏在一座孤山下的
beneath a lone mountain.
洞穴里
Right. We're getting warm.
好 越来越热了
This is it. The cave entrance.
就是这里了 山洞入口
The Sangraal is located within.
圣杯就在里面
It's too bad you won't be coming with us.
真可惜你不能和我们一起进去了
I thought I made it clear. You need me.
我以为我说清楚了,你们需要我
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是在和你说
Well, allow me to get out of your line of fire.
好...让我走远点 别碍着你开火
Have you lost your senses?
你疯了吗?
"Truth eludes he who does not seek it with both eyes wide."
不睁大双眼的人是找不到真♥相♥的
引用自Origin的书 你前面也说了这句话
Now, I might not have noticed, but I spent the past year studying the good book, so...
我本来不会注意的 但是我去年用了一年研究那些好书,所以...
Surely, you're not basing your suspicions on this mere coincidence?
显然你不能就因为这个巧合而怀疑我
And when it came time to give up a possession to free ourselves
前面为了冲破力场陷阱的时候
from the force field trap,
我们都要放弃一样东西
I noticed the designs on your ring,
我注意到你戒指上的图案
not Celtic as one might expect given the cultural background of this planet,
不是凯尔特人,因为这个星球上的文化背景 可能大家会觉得是凯尔特人
but distinctly Ori.
但是显然是Ori
The ring was a gift from a traveling merchant.
那个戒指是一个旅行商人送给我的礼物
You're making a mistake.
你们弄错了
You're the one who screwed up. Now drop the act.
你已经完了 别演戏了
It would have been so much easier if you had remained oblivious.
如果你记性差点就会好过多了
But now, things will be much more difficult.
但是现在可没那么容易了
Especially for you.
尤其是对你来说
You're doing something new with your eyes.
你又想做什么
So the troops in the village, the shoot-out in the tavern,
所以村庄里军队 酒馆里的那一场
that was all a set-up.
都是安排好的
More than you know.
还有更多你不知道的
I grew impatient waiting for you to discover the location of the weapon,
等着你们自己去发现武器的地方 我都有点没耐心了
so I gave you a little help.
所以我就帮了你们一点小忙
The dream I had, "three into one." That was you?
我做的那个梦 "三合一" 那是你做的?
- Yes. - So you planted the solution in Vala
是的 所以你把解决方案托梦给了Vala
knowing it would lead us right to you.
知道这样会把我们直接带向你那里
Apparently, Morgan put safeguards in place
显然 Morgan放了安全装置
to ensure the weapon could only be secured by...
来确保武器只能被那些..
What was the term again? "Those possessing truth of spirit."
怎么说来着? "那些拥有真实精神的人"
I can't think of anyone more appropriate than a former Ascended.
我想不出能比Ori更合适的了
With your help, I'll secure the device.
有了你们的帮助 我就能找到设备了
Hate to disappoint.
真不想扫你的兴
You've seen a demonstration of my powers.
你们看到过我的力量
You know what I'm capable of.
你们知道我的能力
So I'm offering you a choice,
所以我给你们一个选择
either we work together to reach the device,
要么我们合作找到设备
or I'll start killing off members of your team.
要么我开始一个个杀掉你们的成员
- Starting with her. - All right!
从她开始吧 好吧!
We'll work together.
我们合作
For now.
暂时的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表