星际之门SG-1 前情回顾
根据那些经历了战争的人所说
敌人是由一个 拥有非凡力量的女性所领导
You want Merlin's weapon for yourselves.
你想独吞Merlin武器
A weapon capable of destroying not only the Ori, but the Ancients as well.
一个不仅仅能摧毁Ori的武器 升♥天♥的古人也是一样
I did find one reference in that library that might prove to be useful, Atlantis.
我在图书馆里找到了一个讯息 也许会证明其有用,在亚特兰提斯
You think the location of Merlin's weapon is hidden in their database?
你认为Merlin武器藏匿的地点 在终端机的数据库里面
I think it's worth checking out.
我认为值得一看
We're looking for the names of two planets
我们正在寻找两个星球的名字
known on Earth in ancient times in the dialect of Old English
在古时的英语方言中人们念作
as Castiana and Sahal. Satisfied?
Castiana和Sahal,满意了吗?
Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor.
Taoth vaclarush和Valos cor
Hey, Jackson, what are you doing?
嗨 Jackson你干吗呢?
Oh, just trying to figure out the location of Merlin's weapon,
哦 试试看能不能找出Merlin武器的地点
so we can find it in time to defeat the Ori, hopefully save our galaxy. You?
那样我们就能及时找出来打败ori了 希望能拯救我们星系,你呢?
We're going for Szechwan. You want to come?
我们要去吃四川菜,你想去吗?
No, I'll pass.
不 我不去
How is your search coming, Daniel Jackson?
你找得怎么样了Daniel Jackson?
Slowly, but I think I'm onto something. Here, take a look at this.
很进度很慢 但是我觉得找到了头绪 这里 来看看
These are the locations of the planets that Arthur and his knights set off to
这是几个星球的位置 阿瑟王和他的骑士出发执行任务
in their quest for the Sangraal, Castiana, Sahal and Vagon Brei.
寻找圣杯 去过Castiana Sahal和Vagon Brei
Now, we searched all three and came up empty,
我们去了其中的三个寻找 但是都没有找到
so I thought it was a dead end, until I noticed this.
所以我以为这是条死路 直到我注意到这个
Their coordinates form an equilateral triangle.
他们的坐标构成了等边三角形
Now, add their departure point, the Camelot planet, and you get
加上他们的出发地点 那个Camelot星球 我们得到了
a tetrahedron.
一个四面体
A perfect pyramid.
一个完美的金字塔
Well, that's a hell of a coincidence.
哦 这可真是巧
Exactly, and it means something. I'm just not sure what.
没错,这一定说明了什么 只是我还不知道是什么
I have the answer. I've figured it out.
我知道答案了,我想出来了
- Those three planets are part of a puzzle. - This much I already know.
那三个星球是迷题的一部分 这些我已经知道了
The pyramid is a visual representation of "three into one."
那三个地址构成一个金字塔图形 然后...
Three addresses into one.
把三个地址合而为一
That's what Morgan was trying to tell you,
这就是Morgan想告诉你的
that the Sangraal is located on a planet
圣杯的地址是
the address of which is made up of symbols from each of those three worlds,
由这三个星球的符号♥组合而成
Castiana, Sahal, Vagon Brei. It just came to me in a dream.
Castiana Sahal和Vagon Brei我作梦梦见的
Okay, this program will cross-reference the addresses in the database
这个程序会前后对照数据库里面有的
with those of Castiana, Sahal and Vagon Brei,
Castiana,Sahal和Vagon Brei的地址
searching out planetary designations
找出由这三个星球符号♥
made up of symbols from all three addresses.
所组成行星的方位
Given the number of symbols and the amount of addresses in the database,
然后搜寻在数据库中所有的符号♥和地址
we could be looking at dozens, maybe hundreds, of permutations.
我们也许会看到几十个 甚至上百个排列组合
Or maybe just the one.
或者就只有这一个...
The culture and level of technology looks similar
这里的文化和科技水平
to what we found on the Camelot planet.
看起来和Camelot星球差不多
Yeah, I'm going to assume that's a good thing.
没错 我猜这是好事
I think some of these folks have figured out we're not from around here.
我觉得他们已经有人发现 我们不是这里的人了
Excuse me?
不好意思?
I was wondering if we could get some help.
我在想有没有人能帮我们
A little information?
一点点情报?
We've come in search of the Sangraal.
我们是来找圣杯的
It's a red thing, about yea big.
红色的 大概这么大小
We know what the Sangraal looks like.
我们知道圣杯什么样子
It's been many generations since anyone has come in search of it,
已经有很久没有人来找它了
and now you're the second group of adventurers in less than a week
但你们现在是这一周以来的
to take up the quest.
第二支来找的队伍
The second group?
第二支?
A number of Jaffa passed through here three days ago.
一些Jaffa三天前从这里经过
Were they accompanied by anyone?
有人和他们一起吗?
Yes. They were led by a man who clearly commanded their fear and respect.
是的,他们由一个男人领导 他显然令他们害怕并且尊敬
Ba'al has been here.
Ba'al来过这了
And he's got a three-day head start on us.
而且他比我们早开始了3天
If you truly seek the Sangraal,
如果你们真要找圣杯
你们一定要参考村里图书馆的美德之卷
It will prepare you for the journey to come.
那会让你们为即将到来的旅途做好准备
Over there? Thank you.
在那边?谢谢
But I should warn you,
但是我应该提醒你...
no one has ever returned from the quest alive.
从没人能在探险中活着回来
If you value your lives, you would do well to reconsider.
如果你们珍惜生命,你们应该三思而行
We appreciate that, but that is quitter talk.
我们很感激,但这是懦夫之话
Hello!
有人吗?
没错,美德之卷..
Do we look under "P" for "parchment" or "V" for "virtues"?
我们是应该找美德之卷的"P" 还是应该看美德的"V"?
I'd say look for any and all materials related to the Sangraal.
要我说是所有和圣杯有关的材料
Or you could simply ask me.
或者你可以直接问我
I am Osric, keeper of the village archives.
我是Osric 村中的档案保管人
嗨,我们在找叫做美德之卷的东西
Another band of stalwart heroes come to tempt fate
啊 又一队坚定的英雄们
in the hopes of claiming the legendary prize.
来试探命运以获得传说的奖赏
- What do you know of the Sangraal? - Only what I have heard from legend.
你知道圣杯多少? 只有从传说中听到的
That it is located in a cave beyond the outlying forest,
在偏远森林中的一个洞穴中
but that the journey there is fraught with peril.
但旅途充满危险
Ages ago, Morgan Le Fay enchanted the area with a terrible curse.
很久以前Morgan给那个地方施加了可怕的诅咒
Since then, it has claimed countless lives.
从那时起,那里夺走了无数的生命
Well, we don't put much stock in curses.
我们不是很在意诅咒
Yeah, well, neither did Phaedra, the cobbler's wife.
皮匠的妻子Phaedra也不在意
Several weeks ago, she set off in search of her son
几星期前,她出发找寻她的儿子
who had strayed too far from the village.
她儿子在离村很远的地方迷路了
Neither have been seen nor heard from since.
从那之后了无音讯
This parchment was purportedly left behind by Morgan herself
这个美德之卷据称是Morgan留下的
as a guide for knights of noble spirit,
作为拥有高尚精神的骑士的一种指引
since it is said that only the most virtuous will succeed in claiming the Sangraal.
因为据说只有最高尚的人 才能成功得到圣杯
"Only those of virtue true may win the prize concealed.
只有道德高尚之人才能得到那
"Beyond the reach of the flawed and tainted,
于奸恶之人所不可得之物
"the Sangraal shall instead belong to he who speaks the guardian's name."
圣杯将会属于能说出守卫者姓名的人
The guardian's name?
守卫者姓名?
They say that the Sangraal is protected by the most powerful of magical beasts.
据说圣杯被最强大的魔法兽看护
A dragon.
一条龙
Dragon?
一条龙?
You doubt the legend?
你怀疑传说?
Well, I'm sure the Sangraal is protected by something very powerful,
我相信圣杯被很厉害的东西保护着
but I don't think it's an actual dragon.
但是我不觉得真会是条龙
Believe what you will.
信不信由你
With luck, you may have the opportunity to prove the truth for yourselves.
如果运气好,你们也许有机会 来证明你们自己的观点
"Prudence, wisdom, charity, kindness and faith.
谨慎 智慧 博爱 仁慈 还有忠诚
"Let these be your guide on this perilous quest."
让这些指引你的危险之旅
Well, I'm sorry, but I think we're going to need a little bit more than that to go on.
不好意思,我觉得我们不只需要这些来继续下去
No, all Morgan left behind was this parchment
Morgan留下的只有这个美德之卷...和...
and the map.
地图
- There's a map? - Yes.
有地图? 是的
- May we see it? - No.
我们可以看看吗? 不行
Why not?
为什么?
I showed it to the last group of adventurers
我给前一队
who came in search of the Sangraal,
圣杯探险者看了之后
and they rewarded my trust by trying to take it.
他们试图夺走它来回报我的信任
Yeah, we know the guy that runs that operation.
对 我们...认识那个这么做的人
We're not like him.
我们和他不一样
Well, I'm sorry. It's not for public view.
这个...对不起,这个不对公众场合开放展览了
Hey! We wouldn't dream of trying to steal it.
嘿...我们作梦也没有想要偷走它的..
- We have to steal it. - We are not stealing the map.
我们一定要偷到手 我们不会去偷地图的
Nightfall, sneak in under cover of darkness.
日落之后,趁天黑摸进去
Maybe I can just talk to Osric and convince him that our cause is virtuous.
也许我应该和Osric谈谈 让他相信我们动机是道德的
That's brilliant, and while you're distracting him,
哦 太聪明了 这可以引开他注意
the rest of us can steal it.
然后剩下的人去偷
For the last time, we are not...
最后说一次,我们不会偷的
Are you certain I cannot tempt you with a final meal?
你们真确定不想尝尝最后一餐?
What is it with this town and the "no-can-do" attitude?
这个村里是怎么样回事 每个人都抱着"没人会成功"的想法?
Every time we turn around, someone's trying to write us off or scare us away.
每次我们一转过身去 就有人想消灭我们或者想吓退我们
I apologize. I should have said, "A final meal before you set off on your journey."
我道歉,我应该说"在出发前的最后一餐"
Well, that's better.
这样好多了
Although, it need be said, in the many thousands of years
虽然需要强调一下,数千年来
that adventurers have been seeking the Sangraal, not one has succeeded.
找寻圣杯的冒险家没有一个成功的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表