Another one here.
这里又有一具尸体!
Medic!
医护人员!
He's still breathing.
他还在呼吸
Sam! Mitchell! We've got Bra'tac here.He's in rough shape.
Sam! 我们找到了Bra'tac 他情况很糟!
Dr. Jackson, we have numerous bodies here.
Jackson博士 我们这里有很多尸体
How many?
有多少?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, my God. Cam! Medic!
噢天哪! Cam! 医护人员!
It's Teal'c.
这是Teal'c
I am tired of this rhetoric.
我受够了花言巧语!
How long can we talk of reforming councils Nand ridiculous trade policies?
我们谈论重整议会以及
The Ori are taking our planets by force.
Ori想要武力征服我们的星球
Dividing our people through religious ideology and fear.
要用宗教理念以及恐惧分♥裂♥我们的人♥民♥
We must fight back now.
我们一定要反击 现在就要!
We all agree, Nisal.
我们都同意 Mas'al
That is why we are here.
这就是我们来这儿的原因
But entering into a war without leadership,
但在没有领导的情况下参加战争
without proper organization,
也没有正确的组织
would merely be mass suicide.
无异于集♥体♥自♥杀♥
We must learn from our mistakes in overthrowing the Goa'uld.
我们必须吸取攻打Goa'uld时候的错误经验
For generations,
几代人以来
we have plotted and fought for our emancipation.
我们一直在为我们的解放谋划和奋斗着...
Never once did we plan for what we would do Nwith that freedom after it was ours.
但我们却从来没有计划过
The resulting infighting and weakness after Nour victory over the Goa'uld
在打败Goa'uld之后几周时间里面的混战
is what leads us to this vulnerability at the hands of the Ori now.
会把我们的弱点暴露给Ori
It's nice to see you conscious again.
真高兴看到你再次醒来
How long have I been...
有多长时间...
You've been out for quite a while. About two weeks.
嗯 你昏迷有一段时间了 差不多两周
It was pretty touch and go there.
真是够惊险的
It took three rounds of surgery just to stop the bleeding
用了三次手术才止住流血
and repair the damage to your spine.
还有修复了你的脊椎
I have to admit, I was more than a little worried Nthat you wouldn't walk again,
必须得承认我很担心你能不能再走路
but it looks like you're gonna pull through this.
但看起来你会挺过去的
The others will be glad to hear that you're awake.
其他人知道你醒来会很高兴的
At least one of them has pretty much been Nhere ever since they brought you in.
你被送进来之后至少有一个人 总是陪伴在你身边
Of course, I don't know where they are right now.
当然了 我不知道他们现在在哪里
He was awake for a few minutes.
他醒了几分钟了
Does he know about Bra'tac?
他知道Bra'tac的情况了吗?
I barely got a chance to tell him what he's been through,
不知道 嗯 我根本没有机会 告诉他发生了什么
or what he's going to have to go through to Nget back up on his feet, for that matter.
还有他要怎样才能重新站起来
Been there.
我也试过
It's not a good place.
可不容易
Hey.
嘿!
What has transpired?
发生了什么?
Dr. Lam thinks you should rest.
Lam医生认为你应该休息
But we need you to be on your feet and back Nin fighting form as soon as possible.
我们需要你尽快站起来并达到战斗状态
Tell me.
告诉我情况
We counted 32 dead and 12 more critically injured.
我们统计出了32人死亡 另外有12人严重受伤
Most of the villagers have scattered to the hills.
大部分村民都逃到了山里
When you didn't check in, we came to investigate.
你还没醒的时候 我们就开始调查
We can't be sure,
我们没法确定
but it looks like three separate explosive devices Nare responsible for the damage.
但看起来有三个独♥立♥的 爆♥炸♥设备造成了这个后果
And what of Bra'tac?
Bra'tac怎么样了?
He survived.
他活下来了
If he is here, then I wish to see him.
他在这里的话 我想见见他
Teal'c, you're in no condition...
Teal'c 你的身体状况不可以...
- Now! - Listen,
就要现在! 听着
you are very lucky to be alive.
你活下来就很幸运了...
Give it some time.
别太着急
Is he badly injured?
他伤得很重吗?
I wish I could tell you that he was going to come out of this,
我也想告诉你他会没事的...
but, right now, I just don't know.
但现在 我还不清楚
几代人以来 我们一直在为我们的解放谋划和奋斗着...
after it was ours.
但我们却从来没有计划过 我们赢得自♥由♥以后怎么办
- Teal'c. - General Landry.
Teal'c Landry将军
I have received further intelligence from NJaffa with close ties to Parnon,
我收到了和Par'non关系紧密的Jaffa的消息
the Jaffa that organized the summit.
就是组成政♥府♥的Jaffa人
And?
还有什么?
It is believed that a Jaffa named Arkad is responsible.
据说叫Arkad的Jaffa造成了爆♥炸♥
I have knowledge of him.
我知道他
We once engaged in battle, as opposing First Primes.
我们曾经在对抗First Primes 的战斗中♥共♥事过
He is a warrior without honor.
他是个没有荣誉感的战士
Which would explain why he chose to bomb a Npeaceful leadership summit.
这就可以解释为什么他 选择轰炸一个提倡和平的政♥府♥首脑
It is believed that Arkad has slowly and quietly
人们都觉得Arkad正在缓慢而安静的
been building support for himself as a new leader.
为自己当领导人赢得支持
A leader that would deliver the Jaffa nation Ninto the hands of the Ori.
一个会把Jaffa国送给Ori的领导人
So, he would obviously be opposed to the organizing of a council
所以他这么明显的反对组织议会
also meant to lead the Jaffa,
他想自己领导Jaffa
especially one that was intending to unite them against the Ori.
尤其是一个准备联合起来反对Ori的政♥府♥
Arkad is dangerous and must be eliminated.
Arkad是危险人物 一定要除掉他
- Teal'c. - General Landry,
Teal'c! Landry将军!
Arkad must be found and killed before any more Ninnocent Jaffa are senselessly slaughtered.
在无辜的Jaffa人毫不知情的被屠♥杀♥之前 一定要除掉Arkad
I'm not going to order you and SG-1 to hunt Ndown and kill someone
我不会命令你和SG1去追杀什么人
based on what seems to be rumor, at this point.
而仅仅依据的是谣传!
Would you be so cautious, General Landry,
Landry将军 如果在那次爆♥炸♥中有人类丧命的话
if it were a team of humansNthat had been killed in that bombing?
你还会如此谨慎吗?
I know what you're going through right now,
我知道你现在的处境
so I'm going to let that pass.
所以我不会计较的
Arkad is a monster.
Arkad是个怪物
In the past, he has existed solely on the fringes.
过去他只是个边缘人物
But now, if he is allowed to continue to use fear and tyranny
但现在 如果他继续来用恐惧和暴♥政♥ 来赢得
to gain control of a significant Jaffa army Nand a fleet of ships, believe me,
对Jaffa主要部队和舰队控制权的话 相信我
he will become as much an issue for Earth as Nanyone else in the galaxy.
他会成为地球甚至整个星系的难题的
you've done a tremendous job getting back on your feet,
你恢复行走进行的很不错
but Dr. Lam is saying you're not ready for active duty just yet.
但Lam医生说你还不适合归队
I'm asking you to give it a little more time.
我只需要你不要着急!
I have given it enough time!
我已经浪费了够多的时间了!
The resources of this facility are not going to be used Nto fulfill one man's personal revenge.
这个设备不是用来实现 一个人的个人复仇的
I'm just saying, if Arkad is responsible and Teal'c's Nright about him being a bad man...
我想说 如果Arkad真的对爆♥炸♥负责
I've already issued a new memo to all teams
我已经对所有队伍发布了新的备忘录
to consider the investigation a top priority.
先进行调查才是最重要的
I don't think a memo's going to cut it as far as NTeal'c is concerned, sir.
我觉得一个备忘录还不足以消除 Teal'c的担心 长官
I take it you've tried to talk him out of leaving?
我想你已经努力说服他不要离开
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Like sticking my foot out to trip a freight train.
不过感觉像是螳臂当车
I can't say that I blame him, sir.
我觉得也不能责怪他 长官
I don't either. He's here of his own free will.
我也没责备 他是自愿来到这里的
He can leave if he wants to.
如果他想的话他可以离开
So,
我在想
I was thinking we could Zat him, toss him in a holding Ncell until he comes to his senses.
我们可以击昏他 关起来 直到他清醒过来
I was thinking it's not too late to go with him.
我在想 现在决定跟他一起去还不晚
I offered. He doesn't want us to.
我建议过了 他不想我们跟着他
He said he would stay in touch. Let us know what he learns.
他说他会保持联络的 让我们知道他知道的
You don't really believe that.
你并不真正的相信
My father says the sticks honor those who died.
我爸爸说这些棍子是为了纪念死去的人
Indeed.
是这样的
Do you know who did this?
你知道是谁干的吗?
Yes.
知道
My father says they are cowards. NThey must pay with their lives.
我父亲说他们是懦夫 他们要付出生命的代价
They will.
他们会的
I promise you.
我向你保证
Help!
有人吗!
Help! We need some help in here!
有人吗! 这里需要帮助!
- He's awake. - That's a good sign.
这是个好信♥号♥♥
Let's extubate.
把管子拔掉 放松
Just relax. It may be a little difficult for you to speak right away.
你想立刻说话不太容易
Go away.
走开!
Teal'c of the Tau'ri.
Tauri的Teal'c
Don't think I don't know who you are.
别以为我不知道你是谁
What do you know of the bombing at Dar Eshkalon?
关于Dar Eshkalon的爆♥炸♥你知道什么?
A bunch of Jaffa died.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表