对不起?
Ba'al.
Ba'al.
I have an official request for his transfer into NID custody.
我有官方的委托 把他转送到NID看守所
You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
We caught him. We can handle it.
我们抓到他 我们能够处理这件事情
Well, with all due respect, sir, it's my understanding
长官,用尊重的表达 我的理解是
he basically flew himself into your front door.
基本上他是自己飞到你们的门口
Look, nobody wants a jurisdictional tug of war here.
听着,没有人想要司法竞争
We've been investigating the Goa'uld infiltration of the Trust
我们已经调查了Goa'uld渗透到Trust组织
for two years now. I'm telling you, it's a global conspiracy.
两年了 我告诉你 这是个全球性的阴谋
Political and corporate connections in over a dozen countries,
政♥治♥与经济上的联♥系♥ 在超过10多个国家…
your prisoner is at the top of the pyramid.
你的犯人处于金字塔的最顶端
We don't even know if he's the real Ba'al.
我们甚至不知道 他是不是真实的Ba'al
Even if he's a clone, I bet you he's got enough information
即使他仅仅是一个克隆人 我打赌,他已经得到足够的信息
to bring down the whole organization.
来瓦解整个组织
We could wipe them out.
我们可以消灭他们
Well, you're just gonna have to wait your turn.
你不得不等一下
Right now, we've got bigger fish to fry.
而现在,我们准备钓更大的鱼
Anubis told me of the weapon and of its power.
Anubis告诉过我这个武器 以及这个武器的威力
He dedicated considerable effort to finding it during his time
为了找到这个武器他付出了巨大的努力
in our plane of existence, but he never succeeded.
当他在我们星球的控制期内 但是他没有成功
And you have the address?
你现在有星门的地址?
Actually, you have the address.
事实上,你们有地址
It's among those Colonel O'Neill obtained during his encounter
就是在O'neill上校得到的那些地址中
with the Ancient repository of knowledge on the planet you call P3R-272.
当他进入古人知识库的时候 在你们叫作P3R-272的星球上
There are thousands of addresses on that list.
在这个名单上有上千个地址
Exactly why you'll never find it on your own.
事实上 为什么你们自己没有发现
I, however, have information that will allow you
然而,我有信息可以让你们
to narrow down your choices considerably.
显著的缩小搜索范围
All I ask in return is that you eliminate the clones.
而我所要求的回报就是你们消灭克隆人
And we do that exactly how?
我们要怎么做?
It should be easy enough to track them down.
把他们消灭应该是很容易的
I implanted a locator chip in each one when I created them.
当我创造他们的时候 我在每个人体内植入了定位芯片
That's funny, because we detected a locator chip in you.
有趣,因为我们在你的体内 也侦测到一个定位芯片
I had to implant one in myself in order to gain their trust.
我也不得不植入一个在我自己体内 来得到他们的信任
You can use the tracking system on board my Al'kesh.
你可以使用我Al'kesh船上的追踪系统
They'll never see it coming.
他们永远不会知道它的到来
Well, that is a truly incredible story,
那真是一个不可思议的故事
in every sense of the word.
在各种意义上来说
I should also mention that every one of my clones Nknows about Merlin's weapon.
我应该告诉你们 我的每一个克隆人 都知道Merlin的武器
And if any of them, at any point, were captured by the Priors,
如果他们中的任何一个 在任何地点被Priors抓到
and were it to somehow slip out
然后走漏出
that the SG-C computer contains the location of Na weapon deadly to the Ori...
SG-C的电脑中包含着能够致Ori死亡的武器的地址
Their Priors would stop at nothing to have it within their grasp.
Priors将用尽一切办法找到这个武器
It is, of course, your decision.
当然,这是你们的决定
I leave it in your very capable hands.
我把这个决定权 留给你们
You can't seriously think that he's telling the truth.
你并不真的认为 他说的是事实吧
The whole truth? Of course not.
整个事实?当然不信
But there's too much at stake here not to investigate.
但是这会变得很冒险如果我们不去调查的话
And in the meantime?
同时
What am I supposed to tell my superiors?
我应该向哪位上司汇报呢?
That's your problem.
这是你的问题
We managed to activate the tracking system on the Al'kesh, and this
我们成功的激活了Al'kesh上的追踪系统
is what we got.
这就是我们得到的
Those are the Ba'als? More like dots, really.
这些是Ba'al的克隆人? 事实上,更像点
Get it? Dots, balls.
明白了?点,球…
Anyway, we worked up those files with the current locations,
不管怎么说,我们整理这些文件 找到正确的位置
showing the addresses and any available intel.
显示地址与定位芯片
All right, so what kind of trap are we looking at?
好的 那么我们会遇到什么陷阱呢?
I don't think it would be as simple as an ambush,
我不认为这会像伏兵那么简单
not while we have him in custody.
没有Goa'uld
No Goa'uld would sacrifice himself like that.
会像这样牺牲自己
What do you think, sir? I say we give it a go.
你在想什么,长官?我说我们要走了
Remind me to give you a primer on the meaning of the word "sir."
告诉你一个初级词汇“长官”的意思
But she's right.
但是她是对的
We won't know if Ba'al is serious or not
我们并不知道Ba'al是不是在讲真话
until we test out some of these addresses.
直到我们测试出一些地址
Some of this intel seems pretty sketchy.
一些定位芯片 看上去相当粗略
I'm familiar with this planet.
我很熟悉这个行星
It used to belong to Camulus. Can you get us in?
它原来属于Camulus 你能带我们进入吗?
Absolutely.
当然可以
You sure you want to bring her along on this one?
你确定你带她参与这次行动?
Jackson says she'll be useful. Now's her chance to prove it.
Jackson说她会有用的 现在她有机会证明这一点了
But Dr. Jackson isn't here, and it seems to me
但是Jackson博士并不在这里 在我看来
he's the only one she ever listens to.
他是她唯一听从的人
Yeah. Some of the time.
是啊,有些时候
You don't think you can control her?
你认为你不能控制她?
No, I know I can't control her,
不,我知道我控制不了她
but that's pretty much par for the course.
但是对于这次行动很公平
Sir, Carter and I are the same rank,
长官…Carter和我是同样的军衔
Teal'c's an alien, Jackson's a civilian.
Teal'c是个外星人Jackson是个平民
I learned a long time ago I don't control anything.
我在很久之前就知道 我不能控制任何人
Who does?
谁能够呢?
How do I look? Turn around.
我看上去怎么样?转过去
Yeah, you look great.
嗯 你看上去不错
A little more enthusiasm from you next time. Thank you.
从下次开始会更有激♥情♥的 谢谢
What? Zat!
什么?那是什么?
This is my first real mission through the gate,
这是我通过星门 第一次真正的任务
and I'm the only one who knows the terrain.
我也是唯一一个了解地形的人
Then try not to get us killed.
请尽量不要让我们死在那里
Here we are.
我们到了
And what?
什么?
Well, it's a ring platform, somewhat hidden,
这是环形平台 然而被隐藏在…
but it's a backdoor, if you will.
但是如果你愿意,它有一个后门
Okay, but it doesn't do us much good if we can't activate it.
但是它并不能带给我们什么好处 如果我们不能激活它
Leave that to me.
把它交给我
Hang on.
等等!
Hang on!
等等!
Where's she going?
她去那里了?
What the hell are you doing? I alerted a Jaffa patrol to our presence.
你到底在做什么?我拉响了Jaffa的侦查警报
Obviously! Do you mind if I ask why?
显而易见 我能问你为什么要这么做吗?
So they'd sound the alarm and send reinforcements.
这样他们听到警报就会增派援兵
Oh, well, that's...
那么…
That's brilliant!
这太聪明了
Hey, how come I didn't think of that?
为什么我没有想到这点?
My dear Colonel, where do you think the reinforcements will come from?
我亲爱的中校 你认为那些援兵会从那里出现?
You can thank me later, by the way.
顺便说一下,你以后会谢谢我的
Jaffa!
Jaffa!
Don't shoot.
不要射击
I know why you're here, and you're making a big mistake.
我知道你们为什么来这里 你们犯了个很大的错误
Oh, let us guess, you're the real Ba'al.
让我猜猜,你才是真正的Ba'al
Precisely.
正确
No doubt the impostor promised you the location of Merlin's weapon
不用怀疑,冒名顶替者 答应给你们Merlin武器的地址
if you helped him get rid of the rest of us.
如果你们帮助他摆脱我们
That's right.
对
You do realize he has no idea where it is or how to find it.
你们应该知道,他根本就不知道 武器在哪里或者怎么找到它
But you do. Of course.
但是你知道 当然
I obtained the information only after the clones were created
在克隆人被创造以后我获得了信息
and needless to say, I never shared it with them.
不用说 我从没有和他们分享过这个信息
You know what? This is giving me a headache.
你知道 这使我头痛
What do you say we finish this up at home?
你说什么 让我们在家里完成吧
Let's go, Spartacus.
Spartacus 我们走
Oh, yeah. Now I can see the difference.
现在我能看出差别了
I still cannot.
我仍旧不能
Do we really believe only one of them knows how to find the weapon?
我们真的相信他们中只有一个 知道怎么找到武器?
This is Ba'al we're talking about.
我们谈论的是Ba'al
I don't think we can take anything either of them say at face value.
我认为我们从表面上 不能信任他们中的任何一个
So what now, sir?
那么现在怎么办,长官?
We've got scientists working here, don't we?
我们有科学家在这里工作 不是吗?
Get them on this. See if they can sort out who's who.
把他们派到这里 看看他们是否能够分辨谁是谁
In the meantime, I think I'm going to have to arrange
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表