the makeup and the caterers.
化妆师 负责食物的人
It's like a family.
就像是一个大家庭
The writers were trying to come up with a catch phrase.
编剧们一直在想一句台词
"I can get behind that," was something we tried for a while.
"我可以到那后面去" 是我们早就试过的东西
Anyway, I mean, I'd actually like to do some writing.
无论如何 我是说 我倒是很想写点东西...
Maybe have a baby.
或者生个孩子?
It just hit me.
我突然就想到了
Sweet...
真是...
And we can get away with that, too, because it's cable.
我们还是可以没事 因为是有线台的
You can't get there without the fans, right? I have to thank them.
没有那些影迷你不可能走到今天的地步 我得谢谢他们
I've got to thank specifically the ones...
我尤其得感谢那个...
Oh, God, what's it called? SaveDrLevant. Com.
噢 天 那叫什么来的? 那个 拯救Levant博士.com
Have you seen the site? I mean, it's insane.
你听过这个网站吗?我是说 太离谱了
Apparently they get dozens of hits a month, whatever. I think that's a lot.
很明显 一个月的点击率有几十次 不管怎么样 我觉得那已经算很多了
但是因为他们 还有他们推出的各种广♥告♥
that went a long way towards convincing the producers to take me back.
我肯定他们是花了不少工夫 说服制片让我回来
Have me... To invite me back.
让我... 邀请我回来
It wasn't their decision, you know. They called, said, "Hey, do you want it?"
那不是他们的决定 你知道的 他们打电♥话♥来说"你想要吗?"
You know, and I was ready.
你知道的 而我已经准备好了
What I think really makes this show what it is,
我觉得真正让这部片子 到现在这么成功的
is the chemistry with the cast.
是全体演员之间的化学反应
Yeah. Oh, could you hold on?
是啊 噢 等一下好吗?
Stop the tape.
停止录影
Who does he think he is?
他以为他是谁啊?
Well, you tell that ungrateful little Bag to shove it up his
那你告诉那个不感激的小... 那个塞进他的...
Yeah, yeah, let him try to get a job that pays this much.
是啊 是啊 让他试着去找 薪水这么高的工作
You weren't rolling, were... Okay.
你没在录吧... 好的
What... What was I saying?
哪里... 我说到哪里了?
Oh, yes, the cast.
噢 噢 对 全体演员
Holy...
天...
That would be, like, a 19.
那就像是19岁了
That's it? You're good? All right.
就这样了? 我们没事了? 好的
Can I get my sandwich, please?
能把...三明治给我吗 拜托?
All right. Hey, thanks, man.
好的 嘿 谢谢了 兄弟
Science fiction is an existential metaphor
科幻是一种存在主义的比喻
that allows us to tell stories about the human condition.
它让我们能够说一些 关于人类状况的故事
Isaac Asimov once said, "Individual science fiction stories may seem
Isaac Asimov曾经说过 每个科幻故事对于当今那些
"as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today,
没有判断力的批评家和哲学家来说可能微不足道的
"but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial
但是科幻小说的核心 它的本质 已经变得对我们的拯救
"to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."
至关紧要 如果我们最终要被拯救的话
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表